Hi K & C

I have started watching General’s Lady. I’ve enjoyed it. The FL is spunky and unafraid of the General despite hearing that his three previous wives died. She’s  very handy with her hairpin and good at picking locks. General is quiet and aloof. So far so good. 

I don’t really get SL. If FL has electricity in her body how can she shower? I am up to Ep 23. 

Looking forward to LIS tomorrow 

Gosh how i hate replying from phone... i was typing a lot and it just disappeared and i have to retype.

Hi M,

Thanks for the tip on barocca:)

I am up to date with LIS at ep 18. It is really funny now that both of them knows they feel for each other. It is also good that fate is working  their way even with the app.. the kiss aftermath is so hilarious... but I am disregarding the business aspect of the drama now. Yes I think her dads death has something to do with MH as well as the SML. The SML is quite a poor thing, nothing going his way. The foster sis is definitely not treating him like a bro, neither the foster father. The father is low key since the FL don't know about him.

I like flavorful beers. I just bought a stash of colonial aussie beer.

The main dancer should be the physicians wife... think probably the price is on Entertainment and company, not flesh.

I didn't actually see the preview of 27-29... so they going to have a daughter? Thats cool! 

It is episode 25 after the FL got injured I think.

Hi K,

I am also glad she is a princess.

Also completed the first 2 episodes of 9 nined fox. It was okay but a bit messy that I was yawning in episode 2. I like the FL, she is a known natural beauty in korea. She did very well in the movie innocent thing.

mblgoh:

Hi K & C

I have started watching General’s Lady. I’ve enjoyed it. The FL is spunky and unafraid of the General despite hearing that his three previous wives died. She’s  very handy with her hairpin and good at picking locks. General is quiet and aloof. So far so good. 

I don’t really get SL. If FL has electricity in her body how can she shower? I am up to Ep 23. 

Looking forward to LIS tomorrow 

I finished SL last night, along with LIS and 9 tailed fox. I also caught abit of this new drama with the FL from the legend of jinyan. She looks cuter in jinyan. Don't really like the ML who I think was from huckleberry friend.

SL probably shouldn't take it so seriously. It is so flawed even with the script. The ML ending speech during the proposal is he did not regret selecting the FL... what type of ego proposal is that? Not only shower, they kissed and she did not pass any electricity? Or only through her hand? Then what's the use of a raincoat? Should just wear gloves?

GL, abit like TSP?

Btw I just started OMSL episode 27. Will complete the whole drama tonight. While sipping on my wine :)

Edit: just completed OMSL, satisfying HE as expected unlike a certain TSP. May start an episode of GL.

Hi C

I know what you mean. I type and suddenly it disappeared.

LIS: I like the part in the hospital and how ML put the guilt trip on FL so that he can stay with her-and she’s still oblivious to his interest. 

I know they broke up probably because she misunderstood that ML had something to do with her father’s death. He doesn’t really explain his actions so she always misunderstand like how he was injured when he caught her when she jumped off the tree but kept it to himself. Is the aftermath you are referring to was when she was acting weirdly at work? That was embarrassing to watch but she did well. I saw the trailer when he pinned her against the wall etc- that scene was very well done. New episodes today.

Haven’t finished SL-yes very flawed and the flow wasn’t there. 

Thanks re:OMSL Ep25,I have rewatch that part. FL is such a smart girl the way she figured out the map and the will and how they removed the statues were so funny. Ah Mao is a funny guy. I like how ML gives credit to FL for finding the map. The crazy girl’s arms are so thin they look like they are going to snap anytime. ML’s mother was disappointed because she treated her like a daughter and still she couldn’t see what she did was wrong up until the end when Song brother left her in the middle of the street.

I will finish OMSL today. 

GL -FL doesn’t plan to escape. ML is initially suspicious of her. FL always speak her mind, must be shocking to the cold General. I saw a trailer in Ep 6 I think when she gave  him divorce paper. Hopefully not too many sad scenes. I don’t think it’s like TSP.

Wine- what type? I like Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.

Edited.

Hi C

I have just finished OMSL. Good ending and seems like 2ML will get his happy ending. The princess status was unexpected. Xin Xing probably never claimed her status. How come the fat guard was the brother? That was so random like just filling in the gap. Did Song brother get sent to the court? 

Now on to GL. 

Hi M

You mean in LIS they broke up later? I think he couldn't have been in MH when the father died? When they were young I think he was just focused on conditioning her, but now he feels that she can handle stuff on her own - he is not too subtle about it. The FL did really well with the little reactions when the ML was sending the signals. I didn't manage to wait for the new episodes, waited until 3am.

So you finished SL? Basically it is one of the shows that I don't really remember how they got together.

Yes Ah Mao is really funny, he let ah shuang go so they may have a chance at love? Think the ending additional small closures are just as you said silly fillers, and for the fun of it. It is like making fun of the plots. Anyway the villains in this show is really weak so that's what makes it fun. Song bro just got returned to his dad.

I watched 1.5 episodes of GL. Seems okay but not into it yet. Normally i need to be convinced by the ML. I saw in the intro song the FL writing a divorce letter... so it reminded me of TSP lol

I like sauvignon blanc for whites and chianti for reds 

Hi C

I was watching the reviews and it said they broke up. I am just guessing that it has something to do with the father’s business. I think it was  Ep 15 when they flashback to the funeral Du Lei’s sister said the blame was on MH. Though I agree with you that he was probably too young. Even though ML’s two years older than FL  he couldn’t have made a big decision that could impact her father’s business and his health. Must be something to do with Du Lei. The new episodes are not out yet on Iqiyi. The 2FL looks good in Ep 19 when she did  the test of the dating app with Riley.  ML and FL have great chemistry.

Not finished with SL yet. 

OMSL Ah Mao stabbed Ah Shuang in the heart and yet she survived... He sure likes his noodles .

Some scene shown in trailer but not in episode. 

ML- yes the divorce letter reminded me of TSP. I am also midway on Ep2. Is it true that the 3 wives died? So unfortunate and why are all these people trying to kill FL? Similar to TSP except  FL was not trying to escape. FL’s mother is so young maybe only a few years older than her. I like the ML though. The way she impressed him by picking the lock with her hair pin. He sure doesn’t talk much . I don’t know why he wears such a frightful mask.  Something doesn’t make sense. They just left the bride there. Hope it will get better.

Luo Yun Xi has an upcoming drama Broker which he co star with  Victoria Song. 

Edit: my husband likes Chianti as well. We were given a good one when we were in Italy.

Hi M,

Then I think they'll be getting together soon. Yes I saw the flashback on the acquiring of FL dad's business leading to his death. If ML has something to do with it probably one of his first projects and maybe SML vying with him. So the SML could be the main case. Okay I hope to change the impression of SFL, probably if she gets more serious. 

SL ending are just fillers so not missing much.

Ah mao is really funny... didn't inform ML that he saved the FL and just went to eat noodles lol...

From what I know the 3 previous wives were spies so they got killed.  Not sure of their background. So this marriage is the daughter of a consort king that the emperor arranged... it is weird that the ML is still so paranoid to suspect her even though she had a spy in her entourage. Did they make use of the spy to lead them to the ambush? If so they should have captured the FL and her maid instead of forgetting about them because they killed off an elite force. All these just doesn't make sense. I am abit skeptical about this one.

Ya i thought the mom is a sister lol. The maid i see her in many variety shows before. And yes the mask... he afraid the enemy to see him? Doesn't it affect his vision?

I haven't seen anything from Victoria Song and luo yun xi before. 

Italian I like amarone as well.

Edit: i am drinking mango green tea now... it is just 2+usd in Singapore 

Hi C

Does mango green tea taste natural?

Never tried Amarone.

ML -if he’s already got 3 wives that are spies I am sure he will be paranoid because I read that the king made the FL spy on her husband. ( like in TSP) . The driver of the carriage is the spy in the entourage ? It was messy that scene. Yes and why left her and the maid there? He wrote her a divorce letter which she ripped and then join the army. Then in the following episode she wrote him a divorce letter? There’s flaws here and there but the acting’s good though. I initially thought the mother was anyone but the mother until FL address her as mother. I think the mask doesn’t affect his vision. He obviously doesn’t want her to know his identity but since she’s already there sooner or later she will know so why didn’t he tell her that she made the mistake when she was in his chamber? It’s obvious she’s not an assassin or spy. I like how he got his man to help her in the barracks by switching the weight of the sacks and bending over so that she wins. She’s spunky but I think she’s fed up of his constant hot and cold attitude. 

Ah Mao- why does Ah Shuang wait so many years to return the sword? Ah Mao told ML that he rescued FL and FL nodded. ML accused him of playing mah jong but he said he was just eating noodles. He’s a faithful one. 

Broker trailer

https://youtu.be/gI0WrdDVpgM

I think Luo Yun Xi uses his own voice ? It’s the same in the Broker trailer. Doesn’t look like it’s dubbed. 

LIS- Yes I think they are getting together soon. It’s already halfway through the series so better get it going. Once 2FL stop trying so hard, she’s ok, not so annoying. 

I just finished making chilled lemon cheesecake. 

Hi K

FL in OMSL is not a princess. The jade pendant doesn’t belong to her.  (In case you haven’t watched episodes 27-29).

Hi C

LIS-Now we know why the sister is acting so weird. I suspected that she has more than sisterly affections for DL.

Hope the co-worker/VP won’t give problem to FL. 

ML-getting better. FL sure is good with her lock picking skills. Handy to have her around which is why ML took her along to open doors. I think he already knows that she’s not a spy. 

HI M&C:D

ok question.. what is SL? and who has electricity?? I just figured out what TSP was lol

..(ive been crazy at work last few days so my brain is mush.. saw ep 1 TG lady..so far looks good.. saw ep 2 is eng sub  So I will check that out 

And I wanna see latest episode s of LIS..those 2 are really funny and OMSL..:)new drama with lead from Jinyan..any good?

{finished SL last night, along with LIS and 9 tailed fox. I also caught abit of this new drama with the FL from the legend of jinyan. She looks cuter in jinyan. Don't really like the ML who I think was from huckleberry friend.

SL probably shouldn't take it so seriously. It is so flawed even with the script. The ML ending speech during the proposal is he did not regret selecting the FL... what type of ego proposal is that? Not only shower, they kissed and she did not pass any electricity? Or only through her hand? Then what's the use of a raincoat? Should just wear gloves?

KenshinKaoru:

HI M&C:D

ok question.. what is SL? and who has electricity?? I just figured out what TSP was lol

..(ive been crazy at work last few days so my brain is mush.. saw ep 1 TG lady..so far looks good.. saw ep 2 is eng sub  So I will check that out 

And I wanna see latest episode s of LIS..those 2 are really funny and OMSL..:)new drama with lead from Jinyan..any good?

{finished SL last night, along with LIS and 9 tailed fox. I also caught abit of this new drama with the FL from the legend of jinyan. She looks cuter in jinyan. Don't really like the ML who I think was from huckleberry friend.

Hi K

SL is Sparkle Love. C has finished it. I am somewhere in Ep 23 second last episode. It’s about a girl (FL acted by Ling Mei Shi)who can transmit electricity and the person will fall in love and it lasts for 24 hours. She helped her friend who has a crush on ML (Zhang Ling He from  Maiden Holmes)who is a prominent swimmer but it backfired when the ML fell for her instead. Didn’t watch Jinyan so I cannot comment.

C says that The General’s Lady (GL) reminded him of The Sleepless Princess as both ML are Generals, it was arranged marriage and there’s divorce. And also FL was subsequently instructed to spy on ML.

We are loving LIS. It’s funny and the ML is adorable and caring when he offered the heater to FL. The sister of Du Lei is creepy - how she is in the brother’s personal space and she’s so touchy feely kind of person. She caresses her father’s hand when he was in hospital. That’s so abnormal. Who does that to own father? 

Have you finished OMSL?

Edit: the assistant of ML is hilarious. Is was kind ofML to let him use his office. I saw the episode that will be released today. FL shove ML under her desk when the VP came back after office hours. That was a close call. It will be so awkward if she caught them together.

Hi M 

Mango green tea is okay as long as not too sweet. I normally drink the calpis green tea.

GL, i finished episode 3. The spies could be working with the 2 emperor advisors which makes more sense. Both of them are badmouthing him like no tomorrow. Not sure who the spy of the entourage is but the bearded dude killed another maid when he nearly killed the FL's maid. Right now I actually think FL is interested to make things work after her saved her but as you said he is too temperamental. I haven't caught the other scenes yet.

Ah shuang probably took many years to recover and wait for things to die down but don't have to take it too seriously. 

LIS I think they are using their own voice which is good. Only mangotv is always voice-over. I am up to date with LIS at ep 20... if you watched you would have known that it is filled with confessions. And yes we guess the foster sis is in love with the SML but even if he broke the bond it is still twisted. I am surprised that the "love" word is used.. super sudden. SFL actually did okay to win her man, but her hair is still.... again i just find that having all these love within the office undermine the seriousness. In the beginning they were like sacking ppl like mad. Not sure if the co-worker will cause misunderstanding instead of just making things difficult.

Hi K

SL is sparkle love as M mentioned. You didn't start that?  The new drama with kabby (think that's her name), think I won't proceed further as jinyan is enough. Her acting is quite bad and I watched cos she is cute there. 

LIS there is a breakup but in the comments section it mentioned they patched up really quickly. Anyway we still have 16 episodes to go for that one. I actually didn't like ep 19 with the assistant lying to the GF. It just undermines the office setting.

Hi C

LIS-I know what you mean about the assistant and he complained about his boss to girlfriend too. Not too smart huh? Yes the sister is twisted a bit gross. Yes the confession was sudden. I think these breakups are just temporary. I think now it’s stable no more giving people the sack. Yes E 20 is overloaded with confessions. The cousin is still holding out, perhaps coz he’s young, after all he’s still a student and very oblivious I think.  Sometimes he’s very sharp but at times clueless.

GL- I have started E3 just a bit but I’ve seen E4 & 5. 

I think I saw a bit where they were feeding emperor with lies. Was the maid a spy? Frightful-killing her like that and FL’s maid almost got killed maybe because he thought she’s with the dead maid.The problem is ML likes FL but he blows hot and cold giving mixed messages -so frustrating for her. It’s hard to win his trust. The bearded guy is kind to FL. I think she’s earning their trust. She’s a clever and resourceful girl. I like her skills opening locks. Instead of resisting her ML should work together with her because she’s got brains and beauty too.