Below spoilers up to episode 10, read at your own discretion.

Stone (or "Birthstone" directly translated)

First mentioned in episode 1 when it got accidentally "absorbed" by the FL when she was young, giving her the ability(or curse) to dream about the future if she sleeps at night. Based on what I read, she will turn into one of the animal in the Chinese Zodiac if she attempts to change the future. So she has 12 dreams or transformation before she goes into a coma forever (like in the beginning o the show I guess). I am not too sure if the same will happen if she doesn't attempt to change the future - but I reckon it should be the same. More about it is revealed in episode 8(see below "Book"). It was assumed the ML can neutralise the effect of the sleep curse because of his war killings (or because he is the true love?). We confirmed in episode 10 that the FL's father died because he used up his 12 chances to see the future.

Brother

ML believed that his brother was murdered and thus when into the palace to investigate (and saved the FL in the process). The ML went to investigate because of a letter he found in the brother's belongings related to the attempted kidnapping. The ML believed they are linked to his brother and thus suspected the FL had something to do with his death. In episode 6 we also learnt that the brother purchased some high-end cosmetics the day before he was killed. I re-watched the episode and learnt that it is the same stuff that the 2ML used in the ankle bell the FL wore. In episode 8 we learnt that one of the kidnappers was sent to spy on the ML.

Book (or half a book atm)

First seen in episode 8, apparently it is a "Book of life and death" belonging to the FL's father now in the hands of a hooded-guy. It described the Birthstone as the "Divine Stone of Heaven & Earth" and can resurrect the dead. It emits a strange glow invisible to the naked eye when the future it predicts is altered. The glow permeates into the air and causes hallucination of human morphing into animal. This other half of the book seems to describe how to control the stone thus the hooded guy wants to get hold of it. The other half is in the hands of an old guy who escaped.

Based on what we seen so far, there is a chance that the brother didn't die and he pretended to die when trying to get the book in order to resurrect the lady on the icebed. He was trying to kidnap the FL probably thinking that she knows where the stone is since he knew the other half of the book is not with her. So it is not really complicated and hope there is enough contents for the rest of the drama.

I am watching the drama with Chinese sub so the above is based on my own translation, my apologies if it doesn't make sense.

Who kidnapped her in episode 6? And is she trying to escape?

KenshinKaoru:

Who kidnapped her in episode 6? And is she trying to escape?

In the first episode the FL was arranged to be married to a Marquis and the 2ML leaked fake info (FL is ugly and ill) to the Marquis to make him call off the wedding. So in episode 6 the FL went to find the 2ML to discuss about a plan to escape from the ML. The Marquis saw her and realised he was duped and overheard their plan of arranging to pick up the ML's aunt and escaping during the journey. The Marquis decided to intercept and kidnap her as he thought she was supposed to be his wife in the first place.

Oh ..interesting, I thought he was a lecherous rich lord or something (hehe) so then ML comes and rescues her and almost dies and the. The 2ML rescues them. thank you:) I am watching raw and waiting on eng subs and really enjoying the drama

KenshinKaoru:

Oh ..interesting, I thought he was a lecherous rich lord or something (hehe) so then ML comes and rescues her and almost dies and the. The 2ML rescues them. thank you:) I am watching raw and waiting on eng subs and really enjoying the drama

He is still a lecherous rich lord and later scenes the 2ML captured him ahead of the ML. Turns out that the 2ML helped his family so threatened him to relocate to a rural area. As for the rescue part, in fact the 2ML only wanted to save the FL, telling her to let the ML fend for himself since he is a good swimmer. The FL of course didn't listen and almost killed him if you seen that scene, though we do not know if the ML could survive or not if they didn't come back with the boat.

is the very first scene with him playing the lute a view of the future and those children are theirs?  But she sleeps through vision. ..? Soo when she sees the general for the fikrst time does she know it’s him? I’m sorry for so many questions, it’s a really good story..is there an English version of the book or a web toon?i think you mentioned you were reading the book.  I most certainly have to learn Chinese there are way too many great dramas:):)

KenshinKaoru:

is the very first scene with him playing the lute a view of the future and those children are theirs?  But she sleeps through vision. ..? Soo when she sees the general for the fikrst time does she know it’s him? I’m sorry for so many questions, it’s a really good story..is there an English version of the book or a web toon?i think you mentioned you were reading the book.  I most certainly have to learn Chinese there are way too many great dramas:):)

Now it's all based on assumptions :)

The first scene if you recall is the ML telling the children this story and not a vision? The premier mentioned that she will fall into an external sleep if she activates the rock 12 times so it is likely the actual future when she did so. As of now she is still on her 10th with so many episodes to run. The children probably not theirs but I spotted the child actor playing the ML acting as one of the children as well so not too sure if it means anything. No I don't know of a book and someone in the comments mentioned it is not adapted from a novel...

I just saw that it’s subbed up to episode 5 on dramanice and dramacool. You are right it’s not their children,  hes telling them stories to wake her up..

im going to keep watching it raw as it comes out so I may have more questions for you, thank you :D

KenshinKaoru:

I just saw that it’s subbed up to episode 5 on dramanice and dramacool. You are right it’s not their children,  hes telling them stories to wake her up..

im going to keep watching it raw as it comes out so I may have more questions for you, thank you :D

I watched till episode 14 so if you have any questions I should be up to date. Episode 13 is great and 14 the front part is so funny.  Looking forward to new release tonight.

thanks! I’m trying to catch up..it’s subbed to ep 12
I’m up to ep 6 but it’s 1am here and I’m falling asleep. It’s such a good drama..they really have a wonderful chemistry and I like the story line. I’m thinking the “brother” is either in love with her or  just so exceptionally close to her that he is super protective.. 

I guess you are from the far west? It is just over 1pm here. I agree so far it kept me excited. Brother you meant XC? Based on the interpretation of episode 14, he has growth up and can no longer have that kind of siblings relationship if not related by blood. The FL is just plain stupid or ignorant even though the ML have clearly explained to her. The is this trend in Cdramas to  have the FL stupid.

HI:) 

Yes I am in US. It’s after 10 am now.  I ended up watching up to ep 8  last nite.  it’s getting more interesting, I’m wondering who the cloaked person is, and the woman in the bed must be his love who he wants to bring alive.  Yes..the brother is obviously in love with her and I also can’t stand when they make the woman totally obscure about that .  He’s super obvious especially with the jewelry and the whole set up. I hope he finds love with someone and gets on with his own  life.

so if I understand correctly. The princess father also had the stone and he died? And she inherited the stone too.. ?  And then since she sleeps well with the ML he must be the antidote? P

yeah I guessed US :) the cloaked person initially the guess was the brother who didn't die, but recent episode he mentioned about wanting the ML to meet his brother in hell so may not be him. Another theory I heard is a love rival of the brother that's why he knew so much about what happened. Anyway I saw cast credit with an adult actor playing the brother so it is either he is still alive or just an actor for the recent flashbacks. 

The princess father owed the stone and knew how to use it (the cloaked guy was trying to learn as well in episode 8)  The Emperor knew this and made use of him to know the future and changed it to his advantage,  thus killing the father when he used up 12 changes. The stone for some reason had an affinity with the princess and embedded into her. The assumption given was that the ML killed too many people at war and his aura can neutralise the effect of the sleep problem. But I'll like to think it's because they like each other.

Interesting...I was wondering if the brother was alive still also. The ML has no one but a cranky old aunt lol..I finished ep 14 and a, going through withdrawal right now ..ep 14 was like??? The FL just doesn’t think soemtimes and I don’t know what singing is going to do for her and I was kinda concerned when the  brother drank the aphrodisiac with her but thankfully he walked out. I wish he was honest with her so she could understand. The ML is very patient &nunderstanding with her , but to have to say in ep 12 or so they we adorable.   What does he mean when he keeps saying “first month’“.. can they not do anything for the first month or so?

KenshinKaoru:

Interesting...I was wondering if the brother was alive still also. The ML has no one but a cranky old aunt lol..I finished ep 14 and a, going through withdrawal right now ..ep 14 was like??? The FL just doesn’t think soemtimes and I don’t know what singing is going to do for her and I was kinda concerned when the  brother drank the aphrodisiac with her but thankfully he walked out. I wish he was honest with her so she could understand. The ML is very patient &nunderstanding with her , but to have to say in ep 12 or so they we adorable.   What does he mean when he keeps saying “first month’“.. can they not do anything for the first month or so?

Episode 14 the front part was so funny especially when the FL was trying to do it with the ML and they ended in the water. The later part on the SML indeed is good that both ML and SML showing maturity. Only thing is that the FL is really ignorant. It is so typical of cdramas to play the Females as stupid and many times even uncouth. 

I think you are having problems with the English subs like many others. First month is actually the direct translation of the FL name.