Hi M

I just finished ep 7 of GL... many events lol. It was her who wanted to consummate the marriage. Anyway, it is difficult to explain what happened. I do think this drama maybe done by ppl involved in chef hua and chef fang. Anyway, she didn't acknowledge the divorce. The girl is a fighter. She went to the emperor. 

It is not in a restaurant, it in a hawker centres. One is international nasi lemak, one is power nasi lemak lol

Lol, we normally have that in a can... we call it liangteh

Yes, the one she ripped was the one ML wrote. The other one she wrote herself when ML screwed her when she wanted to celebrate his bday.

Hi C

Went to bed early last night. I will watch Ep 6 & 7 and discuss with you.

Liangteh is different . It’s all the herbal leaves. We have it in can and packet but you need to boil. What’s the difference between international and power nasi lemak? Are we getting episodes 8 & 9 today? They are from Wed-Fri?

Edit : I watched the trailers. I cannot make head ortail as I haven’t watched 6 & 7.Looks like he’s  reciprocating her feelings? Who is the handsome guy? Her brother?I saw the princess . Looks like ML and FL are still together.

Yo M!

Just finished a morning of meetings... 

We have a JiaJia liangteh in SG where Luohan Guo is one of the main ingredients. LOL...

For Nasi Lemak the main decider is the Chili, some prefer it to be spicier and some sweeter. Also the fried chicken wing is important. Yes I think we are getting 8 and 9 tonight... not sure if friday since normally it is 2 days only.

The handsome just came out abruptly, apparently works for the emperor and he knew the FL since young in the streets.

Their relationship is still hot and cold, and with many terms and conditions nego. So they are never really together nor separated. It is quite messy for this. She knows that he loves her but he refused to tell her why. He makes her angry, she leaves and comes back with another plot.

HI;D

I’m only up to episode 3 on GL waiting on subs for 4 I see they have up to episode 7 . I like her spunk, she thinks on her toes, obviously likes him ...he seems like all his emotions are shut down for the death of  his parents so hopefully she can loosen him up 

Have to finish OMSL dropped love in time and am enjoying LIS although the MILaw is a nut and the second couple is got me confused.. he doesn’t like her and she keeps trying to please him and I want  to smack her and say stop it, you’re wasting your time. But it’s a drama so I’m like..ok I can deal with this.. ;)  I think the puppy is freakin adorable!!!i hope he takes it home and finds someone nice to love:)

working more days but we just hired another esthetician  so I’m hoping to have a breather..  anyone watching anything new and interesting???

Hi C

I am having milk tea with brown sugar jelly . 

We don’t have that liangteh here but we have grass jelly with luo hon kuo.

I don’t get why he’s holding back. He obviously misses her but he doesn’t follow her when she left . Hope he destroys the divorce letter. I thought it’s Wednesday-Friday. Agree the hot and cold is messy.

Hi K

Your comment about the 2FL is so funny. She’s so desperate and he doesn’t feel the same for her. MIL likes ML since he was young and already planning for grandchildren when he prepared so many eggs for him  and then she brought out the turtle noodles. 

Working more days must be very tiring for you. Have a milk tea. 

Hi M,

I just order Starbuck, Java Chip Frap... had bubbletea yesterday. This type of liangteh is very common here and Malaysia - it is quite sweet with a caramel taste.

He is holding back as he loves her, and he wanted to end it early so she doesn't feel too sad if he dies in the battlefield. However she keeps on appearing in front of him so he cannot resist LOL. Actually she just wrote the words "divorced letter" on the envelope, don't think she wrote any contents.

Hi K,

Yeah I am aware GL eng sub up to ep 3 only. Yes witnessing the parent's death - he seems to be very willing to die for a cause anytime.

For LIS everyone is saying the same about the second couple and I can't stand her hair.

I am watching the same stuff nowadays, Cdramas GL and LIS, Kdrama Do you like brahms

I put 18 again and record of youth on hold

Hi C & K, 

I don’t taste any caramel taste in liangteh but it’s very sweet.

I saw the trailers for E 8 & 9. Looks like he’s openly showing his affection. He’s handsome when he smiles and what’s the princess there for? Why are three men always plotting against the General? 

I don’t like everything about 2FL in LIS. She wanted to be a writer but just ditched her dreams and work in convenience store when she saw 2FL. 

Hi M,

Had your dinner?

The princess has not appear yet but I guess is there to drive the FL away. The 3 men is going to stage a rebellion - probably to overthrow the current dynasty. The general maybe the main hindrance since he is controlling the borders.

Yes you are right about the 2FL, she is just so shallow. Let I said, like a comic character.

Hi C

Going to have my dinner now-a bit later than usual. These are the same men bad mouthing the General to the Emperor? Is the 2nd in command the brother of General? Looks like the whole household is fond of FL. 

What are you going to drink tomorrow? I’m thinking of the Thai drinks.  Weather is getting hotter

Hi M,

For me I am having dinner in 1.5 hours. Previously with the emperor there were only 2 dudes, time round there is another guy who seems to be the leader... He looks abit like the FL's father but they all look the same LOL. The whole general household likes the FL more than the general haha. She doesn't have any airs...

Tomorrow afternoon probably I'll skip and go for an early beer since it is Friday. Tonight I am having 1664 Blanc as well :)

Hi C

I am having difficulty identifying them that’s why I ask you but I don’t think it’s FL’s father. When I watch Ep 8 & 9 will discuss with you. They like FL coz she treats the servants like family-they share meal together. I think it’s funny how ML and FL give each other food, they are practically tossing the food into the bowls. 

I forgot tomorrow’s Friday and you have happy hour. 

I’m sharing Peroni with my husband-I don’t really drink beer so I cannot finish one bottle. I like Guiness stout though, used to drink from my father’s cup when I was young and I like Guiness malta. 

Edit: did you notice that FL’s face is very shiny? Usually they blot out the oil while filming but not with this drama.

Hi  M!

I just finished ep 8 and 9... they finally cleared everything and got together so there is quite a bit of fluff. The parts on rourou is a bit redundant though. I like the parts after the princess appear. It is quite funny the FL. We also know the history between rourou, the new handsome guy and the FL. The princess is from the ex-enemy though. And the plan between the handsome guy and the general I couldn't get get it... how suddenly they called truce.

Yeah I noticed as well. The ML face is smoother than hers. Probably she is sensitive to make up or something like that? It seems that she didn't put on a lot of powder thats why.

Peroni is a nice lager... have it with pizza :) Guinness I like draft :)

I am going to catch ep 3 of nine tailed fox now.

Hi C,

I have finished Ep 8. I think that handsome and ML are working together now because handsome is not a rival for FL’s love. RR’s part a bit over the top but she’s ok much better compared to 2FL of LIS. The part where FL kicked ML into the lake was funny. 

The dialogue in the field was the most he has spoken from the start. He’s a deep man and keeps his feelings to himself. 

In Ep 7 who was the masked man rummaging through the study? Was that handsome? 

I am not a big fan of pizza. There’s a pizza restaurant at the Marina Bay that my mother insisted that we try because her friend said it was good but it wasn’t great at all. 

On lunch break now going to have Japanese fried rice.  

Hi M,

Episode 9 is okay, just more fluff :) It is good that they are working together, at least now the emperor is checking into who is behind the spies. The peace treaty not sure if it is a plot.The lake part and them throwing stones is so funny.

He knows that he'll probably die protecting the country, and now he is willing to let the FL be part of his life since he knows that he cannot do without her.

Ep 7, yes I think it is handsome.

Nowadays I like korean pizzas... we have some other famous joints too but for me pizza is just like bread. I eat it occasionally.

TGIF! I am taking it easy today, run a few errands and maybe go for a massage.

Hi C,

I feel like having Korean for dinner  today. Perhaps fried chicken. That’ll go well with beer. I haven’t tried Korean pizza, must be good it’s just dough. I don’t eat pizza often. 

I think General protecting the border is more dangerous than normal General duties. That’s the gamble the both have to take. It’s obvious now that he’s head over heels in love with her.  I like the part where he couldn’t take his eyes off her when he she was sewing and he was reading. I will continue after I finish for the day. 

I watched the trailers for Eps 10 & 11. Out of the blue came 9th princess who looks exactly like FL’s mother just a younger version. Why are princesses popping out all of a sudden?