There's no meaning killing Joon Mo character, his character centred for to go undercover operation, while in his undercover he lost his wife who's came into undercover operation voluntarily to save her husband but she will endup while saving her husband.,. I think this why the writer choose Eui-jung presence in the undercover operation.... okay if Joon Mo dies then drama plot will messed up....

after knowing that Ki-chul is loving someone his opponents will try to kill her, it's the common point in the plot. So for protecting his beloved wife Joon Mo turns into evil

I honestly think at worst they’ll kidnap junmos wife nothing too bad cause if she dies what will happen next ? junmo couldn’t possibly continue atp

tomorrow's episode 🔥💥

I’ve decided this epic rain fight scene is gonna happen because someone threatened “Gicheul’s cop girlfriend” to Junmo’s face, but what they didn’t realise is that they were threatening his wife 🔥

Idk I haven’t seen any previews I want the episode to be a surprise 😭

Regular Happy ending is

1.SML Went to Jail in last ep.

2.ML and FL as couple in public without hiding.

This drama is hyped in worldwide,so they will never put regular HE. Instead they will make more dramatic ending like 💔 heartbreaking. 

That my theory 😅

The Worst Of Evil drama director Han Dong-wook said these lines in a promotional interview.... understand it in your ways, like it's tragedy or not...🙂

Rather than just an action genre, the curious view is directed at the work that how human hidden nature changes depending on the situation, and that the change may eventually unfold into a story of a new tragedy or reversal

Majestic:

Regular Happy ending is

This drama is hyped in worldwide,so they will never put regular HE. Instead they will make more dramatic ending like 💔 heartbreaking. 

That my theory 😅

The Worst Of Evil drama director Han Dong-wook said these lines in a promotional interview.... understand it in your ways, like it's tragedy or not...🙂

Rather than just an action genre, the curious view is directed at the work that how human hidden nature changes depending on the situation, and that the change may eventually unfold into a story of a new tragedy or reversal

Majestic:

Regular Happy ending is

That my theory 😅

I liked your theory than mine... I'm so happy if they choose yours theory..🥹 but expect more like tragedy 😭 story is running towards tr****y 

Well , I think there is very less possibility of good ending but I really hate this one theory going around in reddit discussion  that eunjeong will end up with ki choel and joonmo will be the new leader of gang  as the name suggest worst of evil . I really can't see why people are shipping kicheol and eunjeong  because this is definitely not a mafia boss and his innocent love wattpad story.

kristien:

Well , I think there is very less possibility of good ending but I really hate this one theory going around in reddit discussion  that eunjeong will end up with ki choel and joonmo will be the new leader of gang  as the name suggest worst of evil . I really can't see why people are shipping kicheol and eunjeong  because this is definitely not a mafia boss and his innocent love wattpad story.

Check Spoiler in my feeds

HappyEndingGuy:

Regular Happy ending is

This drama is hyped in worldwide,so they will never put regular HE. Instead they will make more dramatic ending like ? heartbreaking. 

That my theory ?

That should be the best ending. But yes the drama is hyped, so they will come up with an ending that will mess our heads up for days. I think the same happened to the 2521 ending. 

after watching episode 9 it's quite telling that Joonmo and Euijung are growing attached to Kichul - Specifically in Joonmo's case. He's far gone into the criminal world and we saw a glimpse of that during the brutal fight scene in episode 8. another argument that i have about why there's no going back for Joonmo is because throughout his life people have been looking down on him because he's poor and is the son of a druggie - to the point that Euijung's family is looking down at him because he's not successful in life and this really tears his confidence down. him being one of the frontmen in Gangnam Union will bring him nothing but the complete opposite of what he had before - money, business success and most of all RESPECT!

all i know is that Joonmo will not be how he was prior to joining this infiltration case - he's witnessed way too much madness, emotional psych, verbal abuse and unfathomable beatings, like babes, he's gone and there ain't no way in hell he'll live a normal life as a police officer again and that with Euijong at that! on the topic of their marriage, i don't see it last. after what just happened in episode 8, the emotional trauma and absence plus the awareness of them cheating on each other... sure, they might both be cordial in the end but that'll only be as friends because i've a hard time to believe that both Joonmo and Euijong can be able to live a happy ever after life and grow a family together after everything they've been through, like it doesn't make any logical sense in my opinion.

this might be a hot take but i don't think Kichul will end up in prison (but there's still a high chance that he does lol). i don't think he'll have a sob ending. let me track back to what i said before about Joonmo officially joining Kichul's gang, because it's a high possibility, and completely leave his police life behind - as we all know, both Joonmo and Kichul are emotionally devoted to this drug business and there's no going back for either of them. they'll join hands as a partner-duo and run the entire Gangnam Union. if Kichul ends up in prison Joonmo will tag along and join him, as we've seen him do numerous times going out of his way to risk his life for Kichul despite it not being crucial for him to do so, and this is a sign that he's growing attached to Kichul and this business.

y'all have brought up your predictions about who dies from the main 3. my first bet is on Euijong, and she'll be killed by one of Kichul's men. we've seen throughout this series run that a few of his men are irritated about her presence in Kichul's life and how he easily drops important meetings just to go on dates with her. Euijong will be killed off either by Jeongbae or Heeseong as them two are the most irritated and have the most probable chance to kill her just to get rid of her as they think she's a distraction for Kichul and their business. if this happens, Euijong dying i mean, it'll probably add another fuel into Joonmo staying in Gangnam Union and help the drug trade not being found out by the cops  - all i know is that he won't go back to be a police officer if she dies and to continue to deal with the bullying of her family.

i might be wrong but this is the impression that i've gotten up till now.

With only three episodes left I don’t see this case wrapping up anytime soon for junmo instead I just believe he’ll end up going too far and having to take over for gicheul once he eventually dies. Also think eunjieong will die so junmo will just stay in the gang growing tired of the investigation cause they couldn’t close it before gicheul died and it fell through and he’s become too attached to the lifestyle

In last ep 

SML will die to save FL, and FL will cry for SML and ML witnessed his wife crying for SML

Two ending possibilities 

1. If Main leads visited as couple together to SML graveyard then it's HE

2. If main leads separately visited SML graveyard then it's OE