So far, I'm annoyed. The show itself is excellent; the three leads play their characters with such finesse. MiJo is the kind and level-headed friend;  Chan Young is the brash yet loving friend; and Joo Hee is the sweet, gentle friend that no one can dislike or be angry with. Their chemistry is the highlight of the show; they claim to be like sisters, and it shows within the first few minutes of episode 1. The chemistry is only going to get better as the show continues. I'm annoyed because one of the three (SPOILER: I think it's ChanYoung) is going to die. I knew from the trailer that an illness will be involved, but I didn't think the character will actually die. I am heartbroken about this. The past few years have been so hard on everyone, I want something uplifting not heartbreaking! Of all the plot scenarios, the writers and producers had to choose death. I cannot get attached to a character only to lose her in the end.  

To be honest, I was like hmm but I gave the show a chance and I was immediately off-put about the affair but understanding since it's common in a real-world setting, but personally not my forte. I don't really care for the main character's love life, it's a bit meh. Honestly, the only thing keeping me going is the third friend's interest in the younger guy and seeing how that evolves and their friendship, besides their romantic/sexual relationships, their friendship is honestly so beautiful and raw. The way they fight and discuss things with each other, looking out for one another, and just the love they all have, and it's honestly beautiful. The main character's adoption issues, that she brings up hit close to home in me just understanding the human nature of her feelings. 

whykay91:

So far, I'm annoyed. The show itself is excellent; the three leads play their characters with such finesse. MiJo is the kind and level-headed friend;  Chan Young is the brash yet loving friend; and Joo Hee is the sweet, gentle friend that no one can dislike or be angry with. Their chemistry is the highlight of the show; they claim to be like sisters, and it shows within the first few minutes of episode 1. The chemistry is only going to get better as the show continues. I'm annoyed because one of the three (SPOILER: I think it's ChanYoung) is going to die. I knew from the trailer that an illness will be involved, but I didn't think the character will actually die. I am heartbroken about this. The past few years have been so hard on everyone, I want something uplifting not heartbreaking! Of all the plot scenarios, the writers and producers had to choose death. I cannot get attached to a character only to lose her in the end.  

Same, mate, I litterally keep watching because of the friend ship, so it's really wholesome and intriguing to keep continuing the show evolving around the friendship, It makes it so much more lively. 

Tacenda:

To be honest, I was like hmm but I gave the show a chance and I was immediately off-put about the affair but understanding since it's common in a real-world setting, but personally not my forte. I don't really care for the main character's love life, it's a bit meh. Honestly, the only thing keeping me going is the third friend's interest in the younger guy and seeing how that evolves and their friendship, besides their romantic/sexual relationships, their friendship is honestly so beautiful and raw. The way they fight and discuss things with each other, looking out for one another, and just the love they all have, and it's honestly beautiful. The main character's adoption issues, that she brings up hit close to home in me just understanding the human nature of her feelings. 

I feel the same way. I'm hating the affair storyline and it's making the drama a bit annoying. However, I'm liking the other two couples and the scenes with their families. Mijo's family is so wholesome

Roro2022:

I feel the same way. I'm hating the affair storyline and it's making the drama a bit annoying. However, I'm liking the other two couples and the scenes with their families. Mijo's family is so wholesome

Update: Dropped it. 

Roro2022:

Update: Dropped it. 

nooooooooo why mate? So like now I feel so bad about everything I said about her, but it's like I hate when drama gives affairs an easy way out like she's an evil wife anyways or the kids isn't really his, why can't it be more realistic, or rawer.

I liked the first 4 episodes, but 5 plus the preview are making me lose interest. I have no particular issues with any of the stories, but I also don’t get excited. I’m bored and looking for stuff to watch , yet I haven’t watched ep 6. I’ll probably keep watching because the acting is good.

Ree_YVR:

I liked the first 4 episodes, but 5 plus the preview are making me lose interest. I have no particular issues with any of the stories, but I also don’t get excited. I’m bored and looking for stuff to watch , yet I haven’t watched ep 6. I’ll probably keep watching because the acting is good.

I legit have lost all of the love and anticipation for this show that I had, I feel like it could have been something different than what we usually see with these type of story lines, but they went with such a generic story line, it has pissed me off but I'm like , I just got done being pissed off about lover area part 2 finale and now this I'm done I'll just wait for kinnporsche and not me and other non generic stuff.

Tacenda:

I legit have lost all of the love and anticipation for this show that I had, I feel like it could have been something different than what we usually see with these type of story lines, but they went with such a generic story line, it has pissed me off but I'm like , I just got done being pissed off about lover area part 2 finale and now this I'm done I'll just wait for kinnporsche and not me and other non generic stuff.

I’m waiting for Not Me to finish before I start and Kinn Porsche better be as good as that trailer!

Ree_YVR:

I’m waiting for Not Me to finish before I start and Kinn Porsche better be as good as that trailer!

Dude the first kinnporsche trailer was great but this one was elevated even higher me too mate

So disappointing. I really like the actresses playing the 3 leads and they did them well, but the story and pacing and flashbacks/flashforwards (blaming the writers and director here) pretty much sucked.  Four episodes and I dropped it due to boredom.

Updated: I think the only reason why the show did reasonably well is that it stars Son YeJin and Jeon MiDo. If it stared average actresses, it would have tanked. 

Watchur:

So disappointing. I really like the actresses playing the 3 leads and they did them well, but the story and pacing and flashbacks/flashforwards (blaming the writers and director here) pretty much sucked.  Four episodes and I dropped it due to boredom.

Same here. Dropped it after the 4th episode. Really disappointed about that one.