All three siblings have great pairings. However, in my personal opinion, SoRim and Mooyoung are taking the lead here. Both of them have been cheated on by their previous love partners, hence finding each other acts as destiny so they can heal with love. In addition, the fact they enjoy stationery stuff makes it lovelier; writing letters and notes like old days is so romantic. 

Opinions?

Goo Won and Hyun Jung for me, Main couple is boring and i'm tannoyed at mooyoung going back and forth with his feelings for SoRim but i like them as a couple as well

Needless to say, it is Sorim x Mooyoung 😁. They are carrying the show at the moment, their clips got high views as well. Hoping that the writer won't mess up their plot though.

In my opinion, Geonnu ang Hyung Jung are the most exciting couple.  Of course, Sangjun and Taeju are the most interesting because of the hardships they face, especially the issue of the mystery woman. As for Muyeong, it just seems weird for person to have a romantic affair with someone who is as young as his own daughter. 

Sorim ❤️Mooyoung best couple .

Sorim and Mooyoung also for me.

Sorim is 35 while Hye Shin is just 25, so I wouldn't really say that they are around the same age.

Goo woo and hyun jun for me as well.  They’re the cutest out of the three. The so rim and moon young. I find the main couple boring and indon’t like the acting of the pair. 

LNR:

In my opinion, Geonnu ang Hyung Jung are the most exciting couple.  Of course, Sangjun and Taeju are the most interesting because of the hardships they face, especially the issue of the mystery woman. As for Muyeong, it just seems weird for person to have a romantic affair with someone who is as young as his own daughter. 

I agree on all points. I don't understand why the writer is pushing the older father figure type to be romantically paired with a younger daughter type. It's disgusting IRL so why wouldn't it be disgusting in a drama. What next, a 51 yo with a 15 yo???

Also in episode 22 when Hyung Jung told Gun Woo NO twice and DON'T and he ignored her that sets a horrible example for young people who look at dramas as if they are real life. The writer basically threw the #MeToo survivors out the window. Why there wasn't an uproar from netizens about this, I don't know.

LucyLaiche:

I agree on all points. I don't understand why the writer is pushing the older father figure type to be romantically paired with a younger daughter type. It's disgusting IRL so why wouldn't it be disgusting in a drama. What next, a 51 yo with a 15 yo???

Also in episode 22 when Hyung Jung told Gun Woo NO twice and DON'T and he ignored her that sets a horrible example for young people who look at dramas as if they are real life. The writer basically threw the #MeToo survivors out the window. Why there wasn't an uproar from netizens about this, I don't know. 

He's 47 and she's 35, that's really not that much age difference, certainly for the man being the older one in the relationship. It's the same like Brad Pitt (59) and Angelina Jolie (47) to give an example. But he does look quite a lot older than her because the actors real age difference is 18 years.

SoRim and MooYoung...their mutual love of pencils created a lovely dynamic which allows you to ignore the differences in age and status. 

In reality, there is no "best couple" because love situations are all unique. However, in the context of watchability, I think the moat admirable couple is the pairing of Sangjun and Taeju because they have been attracted to each other since childhood, and they have managed to keep the fire burning for so long. Second is the pairing of Geonnu and Hyeonjung _ simply because they look good and are fond of each other since they first met at that college. The pairing of Sorim and Muyeong, while appealing to many, is my least preference _ not only because of the age difference but also because it seems to be a "rebound/revenge" affair for Sorim and maybe also Muyeong after his divorce. I can cite other criticisms but I'll keep it short. In the end however, we all know that these three pairs will end up with each other. At least that's how things are headed, isn't it?

So Rim and Mu Yeong

I preferred the SJ and TJ couple as they are more normal, whereas the rest is like father n daughter age or mother n son age kind. So weird. If in real life everybody would point fingers at them. Don't look natural, they don't have the chemistry also. Although some older man n younger gals got some nice vibe but in this show they don't have it. Also, for the younger man n older woman here. Some similar couples do have the chemistry. Can't name anyone but in real life they do. Maybe the actors or actress here are not natural or skilled enough to portray the love. Just my 5 cents worth. Also, i disliked the Moo Y ex-wife, so shameless, coming back to harass him when the daughter also not his, even though he knew but he still raised her up.  

sj/tj for me too

the pickings are kinda slim

For me it’s surely Soorim - Mooyoung…i even started watching this drama after the kbs award show and a second lead couple getting best couple award really drew my attention and then coincidentally I watched their clip compilation on kbs that’s how i started watching…their part according to me were the sweetest until…but anyways still they are my favorite couple!!