Fences do what they want
6 hours ago by Liu Xueyi Chao
Liu Xueyi "If I want to talk about Liu Xueyi's role, each has its own beautiful method. Some of his eyebrows were clear, as if the snow water of the whole season had melted into his eyes. Some dimples are sweet, and he laughs at the wind that spreads all over the mountains to get news. Some are naturally gentle, and you walk towards him like you are touching a cloud. Some of them can give birth to terrifying waves when they are angry, permeating the heavens and the earth, and suddenly feel that the heavenly appearance cannot be violated. How not to love? "Old Liu, what other surprise will you bring us? @Mr_ Liu Xueyi ?????????????

(plot):
RespiratoryResolve
from the TV series Nian Wushuang Chao Talk
The TV series Nian Wushuang#Nian Wushuang boots ##念无双 Tang Yan#Liu Xue Yi
[泪]This paragraph in the original MD book is crazy!!
The male protagonist is a great monk of the fox clan, who glanced at the matchless goddess when he was young, and has never forgotten since then, willing to incarnate as a killing god in the clan, wearing several fake faces on his face, and no one knows his name and true appearance.
The heroine Ji Tanyin, because of her sincere obsession with craftsmen, flew to become a god, and went down to take away the left hand of the male protagonist (originally it was the hand of the god Taihe), although she approached with a purpose, but she also sincerely protected the male protagonist, wanting to wait until he naturally died of old age before taking it.
The male protagonist is sensitive and suspicious, from the very beginning of the female protagonist's appearance, he has already suspected the identity of the female protagonist, and even once accidentally killed the female protagonist's body in the mortal world, but only regretted that she died, patted the ash on her body and left, because he didn't care at that time.
After gradually getting along and getting acquainted, he saw the heroine's brilliant craftsmanship, and was also moved by her sincere enthusiasm, and after the heroine tried her best to protect him and heal his injuries, Genzhong let Tan Yin see his true face and told her his name.
This kind of never caring, to reluctant, ambiguous pulling is simply true.??????

crystal  4 months ago

does anyone know what character zhou keyu is playing (description of the character if possible) and if it is a new character or a character from the original novel?

1 Reply  

• eliteles1  4 months ago

(I think it's a creation, because in the novel (which is very short, it only mentions types of characters, and a war that happened, just mentioned. )The drama's screenwriter certainly needed to develop a lot.). Character: Qianlin
    ????????????????????????????
    Lild astronauts cruise satellites
    2 hours ago by Zhou Keyu Chao

Today, the son of the mixed blood of the fox tribe and the war ghost tribe is brave and brave through all dangers , both with a deep and introverted heart, but also with a mysterious
    cloak that is left behind and independent, ragged, this is not shabby , but a battle suit
    that stands bravely at the head of the tide A game of life and death is quietly coming
    That dawn of victory will also bloom in the deep sea , brilliant in the stars, let's look forward to "Nian Wushuang" together, look forward to the young actor @周柯宇 Qianlin ✨

Zhou Keyu support group with all astronauts

Guo Xiating as Zhidai (from Guo Xiaoting's studio)
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4933495386996782 

(The main couple introducing their characters.): ??????????

Mr_ Liu Xueyi ???
28 minutes ago
#Nian Wushuang##Nian Wushuang Official Announcement# In this life, I have thoughts in my heart, and I am willing to love the vast dust again and enjoy this life. Hello everyone, I'm Genna. #Nian Wushuang debut poster#

Tang Yan ???
35 minutes ago
#Nian Wushuang##Nian Wushuang Official Announcement# I ascend with the thought of creation, remembering that all beings are equal, and should cross the sky with good thoughts. I have traveled thousands of miles to come, for this life you can think as much as you want, with your loved ones by your side, close friends with you, the sky and the sea are wide for you to come and go, and the hustle and bustle of the world is only love for eternity. Hello everyone, I am Matchless Goddess Ji Tanyin. #Nian Wushuang debut poster#

Liu Xue Yi as Yuan Zhong. This is what I call handsome, handsome, handsome. Three times handsome. (From Liu Xue Yi studio).
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4933493017477147 

_Unintentional and comfortable_
6 minutes ago From the TV series Nian Wushuang Chao Talk

Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong# ? War ghosts rise, darkness reappears in the world, and there is a fox clan Yuanzhong who stands up to fight with the war ghost family, saving the three worlds of life from fire and water. Looking forward to @Mr_ Liu Xueyi Yuanzhong

Tifany Tang as Ji Tan Yin. She is very well in her character, beautiful and majestic. (from Tifany Tang Studio):
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4933497295667220

IpursueUE
6 hours ago from iPhone client
Or yin and yang, or love ?, three thousand floating worlds, thousands of reincarnations, infatuation is unbreakable, give up an arm but wish to live up to the depth, only a glimpse of this thought is unparalleled in the world. May the "unjust" fox master @Mr_ Liu Xueyi achieve all their thoughts ?

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4933126863126540
Tiffany Tang in costume backstage.

(plot):
RespiratoryResolve
9 hours ago from the TV series Nian Wushuang Chao Talk
The TV series Nian Wushuang#Nian Wushuang boots ##念无双 Tang Yan#Liu Xue Yi
[泪]This paragraph in the original MD book is crazy!!
The male protagonist is a great monk of the fox clan, who glanced at the matchless goddess when he was young, and has never forgotten since then, willing to incarnate as a killing god in the clan, wearing several fake faces on his face, and no one knows his name and true appearance.
The heroine Ji Tanyin, because of her sincere obsession with craftsmen, flew to become a god, and went down to take away the left hand of the male protagonist (originally it was the hand of the god Taihe), although she approached with a purpose, but she also sincerely protected the male protagonist, wanting to wait until he naturally died of old age before taking it.
The male protagonist is sensitive and suspicious, from the very beginning of the female protagonist's appearance, he has already suspected the identity of the female protagonist, and even once accidentally killed the female protagonist's body in the mortal world, but only regretted that she died, patted the ash on her body and left, because he didn't care at that time.
After gradually getting along and getting acquainted, he saw the heroine's brilliant craftsmanship, and was also moved by her sincere enthusiasm, and after the heroine tried her best to protect him and heal his injuries, Genzhong let Tan Yin see his true face and told her his name.
This kind of never caring, to reluctant, ambiguous pulling is simply true.??????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the English title (A moment but forever), refers to that moment in the past that he never forgot about her (reminds me a bit of Luo Zi Shang from "Destined"), but I think here (she will remember him), as he is main male.??????

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4928631202578476
The protagonist couple in a good mood, at startup.  

eliteles1  5 months ago

After filming on the first day (went to meet fans). Here we hear him talking (he's VERY SHY). (after he hosted dinner for them on the spot.).
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4928633387810883

He has such a humble manner. I love that contrast in him.????

Finally: our 4 protagonists (Tiffany Tang, Liu Xue Yi, Daniel Zhou, Cristy Guo).
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4928551007485973

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4928415891914822
Here, the two protagonists were a little grumpy (but they smiled later in the other video).