Thank you so much!!!

thank you very very much!!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'RE AN ANGEL!!

God bless you! Tysm for sharing this!

What’s the difference between the cut and uncut version? Less censoring, extra scenes, etc? I haven’t watched the show yet, but really want to. 

Which is the better version? From the sounds of things it’s this uncut version. 

Thanks!

Carter_Jay:

What’s the difference between the cut and uncut version? Less censoring, extra scenes, etc? I haven’t watched the show yet, but really want to. 

Which is the better version? From the sounds of things it’s this uncut version. 

Thanks!

In the censored version there are at least a few frames taken out of every single episode: usually small things like where the characters make suggestive eye contact or they stand too close. Sometimes they have removed short scenes, like a 2-second shot of them holding hands, waking up in bed together, or a line of dialogue which hints at a closer-than-friends relationship. There are also several longer scenes removed from the censored version: a movie date, sleeping (*really just sleeping!) together, discussing feelings, etc. Note that there is no kissing or sex in either version (it didn’t get censored out, it wasn’t there in the first place!). 

Honestly both versions are a pleasant watch. I first saw the censored version (before I knew it was censored) and I enjoyed it because it felt like the characters were very wistfully pining for each other, kind of like that noble/courtly love trope. I then saw the second version (this uncut version) and was pleased the characters were more open about their affections (but the romance still isn’t very overt or graphic). However at the end of the day I would absolutely recommend this uncut version to stick it to the censors (and for the better subs). 

thank you so much for subbing the uncut version!!!!

Thank you very much for sharing!