Una207:

I googled Lyrics  "Are you ready to face all the things we regret. hey you, are you ready to say all the things we never said” and the only result was your post on here ?

I know! How annoying is it that we can't find that song! :D 

I've got a lead. Ryan Marshall is the singer and the song is called Matter of Time but I can't find this version. Only a remixed version. Start from 2.37 https://youtu.be/TPiENEDxWrs

I got so excited when I saw you’d messaged me! Well done we’re nearly their. How did you find this version?

Someone posted it in the viki comments. We WILL find it. We are so close I can taste it :D

I wrote message on his official FB page but he doesn’t seem to use it much

Ha ha ha I wonder what it tastes like :) I wonder why it didn’t come up in lyric search or Shazam. I’ll get back on the case!

Una207:

Ha ha ha I wonder what it tastes like :) I wonder why it didn’t come up in lyric search or Shazam. I’ll get back on the case!

It will taste so so sweet. Like that kiss in episode 4 ;)

It's not on the OST for s2. There are only 6 songs on there 

Yes I noticed that and Ryan Marshal doesn’t seem very well known. Is he the original singer and the one we’re looking for is a different version? The TMS 2 version sounds like a girl singing if I remember rightly 

Yeah hard to find it but in the remix it's a female voice 

youtube.com / watch ? v = TPiENEDxWrs 

Hey! It looks like the full song was posted on YouTube back in June of last year.

It looks like they probably isolated the audio and the guitar (?) to actually get the version for the show. It probably hasn't released because it's not their song and not something that the artist allowed them to do.

I doubt we'll get the version we saw before. But I'm glad we found it!

shann1101:

youtube.com / watch ? v = TPiENEDxWrs 

Hey! It looks like the full song was posted on YouTube back in June of last year.

It looks like they probably isolated the audio and the guitar (?) to actually get the version for the show. It probably hasn't released because it's not their song and not something that the artist allowed them to do.

I doubt we'll get the version we saw before. But I'm glad we found it!

I think Chelsea Black posted that in a post above. It seems Ryan Marshall used STOCK vocal content to create their mix, as did the film-makers.  

I’m glad that people are still interested and it’s the first time in my life that something doesn’t exist on the internet! 😂 

Una207:

I’m glad that people are still interested and it’s the first time in my life that something doesn’t exist on the internet! ? 

Really? There are a lot of things that don't exist on the internet.

I'm glad people are still discovering this drama, and enjoying the OST as well.

Hi,   I was joking about the internet but only a little bit because I’ve never been so frustrated looking for something! 😊

Honestly, me neither. I am usually really good at finding stuff like this, and I was so disappointed when I couldn't find the audio the show used - because it really scratched a weird part of my brain.