Exactly! I am like a blood hound when I set my mind to it. A few people have the OST on Twitter so I messaged them and I’ll be sure to post it if I get an answer. It’s unusual for a show to use a song and not accredit it.

OMG I spent time last week looking this up again and still can't find the female single and the song anywhere? I went on Genius etc. So frustrating 

Feel free to ask Ryan Marshall as to the source from which they sampled the vocals on their remix feedback thread here: https://metapop.com/1-37207090/tracks/matter-of-time/246132

It may be a sample purchased from splice dot com

Thank you that’s a great idea! I’ll post his reply 

I’m dying to find the song played in Seojoon’s car in TMS2 EP. 2 12:14 guys!! couldn’t shazam it but it giving MGK/ Blackbear vibes xD

I’ll have a listen 😊

Ha ha when you can’t hear the words, or at least I can’t it’s impossible! Someone might know it without looking which would be great. It’s frustrating isn’t it.

I'm still unable to find the version of Matter of Time from ep 4 minute 9 so, I feel your frustration . Closest is a remixed version by Ryan Marshall 

When will the FULL OST be released? 

Chelsea Black:
Closest is a remixed version by Ryan Marshall

That's because they used stock vocals, which you can buy to remix from a website. It's probably something they put together themselves to suit the mood. Royalties may have been the reason it wasn't included in the OST.

Yeah but we should be able to also find the stock vocals and there are nowhere to be found 

I’ve never been defeated like this! Another strike against season 2! 😂

Una207:

I’ve never been defeated like this! Another strike against season 2! 😂

me too. This has never ever happened to me . I completely blame Ji Woo 

Ha ha ha totally! More than capable of messing with people who love him.😊

I did manage to get the 1 minute that they play into an audio file that I should be able to put on Spotify but because it’s my file only l’ll be able to play it.

Do you know how to capture music that’s playing on you phone?

oooooh you're smart. I don't watch on my phone or have spotify. It's going to be a long journey but I am optimistic that the song will drop somewhere eventually!