I started out talking about only the birthday episode, but I am going to vent on how much I feel Farm was an unlucky addition :) idk how discussions work, I did not feel like putting this on feed but I wanted to vent out, I guess,,😅

Farm, at least to me striked as a sweet, lovable, innocent, naive character, which are things kinda make you feel protective about them. While most things that happened were his own decisions, some things that happened felt unfair :(

"It's a story,  get over it" HAha I know, this is how I plan to get over it

•  For beginners, the character seems to be almost a filler. Korn, Knock were childhood friend, Phu was a roommate, Yiwha was Korn's friend, Fai was a random girl who joined their table and became Yiwha's roommate, and Farm? Was a classmate and seemed to be unlikely addition to the group haha, not saying unlikely friends do not happen but at some point I felt like he was added just for the sake of his unlucky plot 
  •  Not that I had any issues with the friend group but maybe they could have not forced him to drink, so much 😅 I am not going to stress on this point, it could be cultural thing, just that I found it a bit like peer pressure. Well that and, how he was made to drink alcohol to get tea from him.. Idk if this to is a normal " friend culture" but I am not taking anything as black and white, since ultimately his friends were helpful, understanding and supportive and this did not harm him, I can overlook maybe. Can I just say how he came out so casually was adorable..
  • His girlfriend drugs him and forces herself on him to "cure his gay", and that was that.  Again, hate to be sensitive but why did that incident get deleted from writer's memory 😭😭
  •  He gets attacked from the toilet and more than by any character, I felt let down by how the plot, once again dismissed this event.. </3

• - [[DISCLAIMER: little heavy topic, about Farm-Bright final incident. ]]

No but HOW could they not talk more about Farm after that scene!!? He was such a precious little baby.. :(
They left it in a grayzone, like no one knows if they stopped where that scene ended (that's what I want to believe) but how can they break a boy and just make him someone new to wrap up the season 😭😭 While I cannot totally technically judge, it still made me feel like krap. </3

I might end up watching other seasons till the end for closure.

Also, controversial but tbh up until his birthday discussion, I didn't judge the doctor too much because he was upfront about everything and Farm was an adult who chose what he was getting into. I mean I didn't like the doctor for the that sweet naive boy, but what can you do? Farm decided.

BUT, in the "surprise" scene, especially since when he started feeling uncomfortable, I don't know why but GOD i felt it, I was too overwhelmed and had to skip a bit (but watch a bit so that I can stay mad at the doctor :/ ) 

In this part of the story, I wish it was clearer, if he actually stood up for himself, if he actually said no and if they just let him go at that point. But no matter what happened, the boy was clearly scarred and I hope they did more about it. 

For a minute, when Fai said they should go to the doctor's condo I was so hopeful they might somehow avenge him or something but the idea was discarded almost like it was too much hassle for the "main plot".. PLEASE at this point I couldn't have cared less about other issues 😢 Kinda made it worse when the next line went like "You didn't call us all here just for the birthday celebration right" and they went right into whole Knock and his psycho girlfriend discussion.

OKay  that's that :) I hope Farm has justifiable (at the least) ending and I can eat my words.