My rating: 7.5/10

Had this drama not made me laugh as much as it did I probably would have given it a MUCH LOWER rating of 5/10 because the plot was so ridiculously in-cohesive for the most part that anyone watching this looking for some logic would never make it past the 3rd episode. But somehow it was interesting enough that I ended up binge watching it and finishing it in about 5 days. The characters were very one dimensional which makes me think that they were made like this on purpose like lakron Thai drama stereotypes. Idk, this was my first toe-dip into Thai drama waters.

We have the start of conflict the infidelity of Peat's dad, but never in the drama do we ever see the reason why he was forced to marry Peat's mum (Panee) and why he couldn't have just been with and married Kiew's mum (Bonisa) to begin with.

Then we have Pa, Kiew's bestfriend, who we never get to know more about. She just seems to always be there to comfort Kiew the main female lead, or when she's with Khata as the beta couple outside the triangle. But we never know what she's doing. Is she studying? Is she working? Where is she working? What is she doing? Does she have parents? We get NOTHING.

The same questions go for Khata, Peat's other friend. All we know is that his parents own that bar and he works there every now and then as manage while his parents are away. 

Then there's Peat's best friend Kriss who has his own strange ass turmoils. All we know is that he's the second son from a rich family and his mum and brother were against him opening up a restaurant. We don't know if he has a dad and we never find out what kinda business his family does or whatever. And we never find out why him and his brother were in such a big sibling rivalry. The drama never delves further into this. And somehow Kriss becomes randomly evil and vengeful down the middle.

Then there's the crazy second female lead Chaya, who doesn't seem to have grown up one bit since we see her in the beginning of the drama. She is the very definition of a whiny ass woman-child. She doesn't think and only knows one thing and that is obsessing over Peat and refusing to believe that he doesn't love her. We never hear anything about her life or her parents or any work that she's doing. We just know she's rich and has a lot of time to waste chasing after Peat like idek what this girl is anymore.

AND THEN THERE'S TEE. LIKE DID WE ALL JUST IGNORE AND FORGET ABOUT HIS EMBEZZLING SCANDAL LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST TWO EPISODES. I'M SO CONFUSED. WHAT.!?

And then there was P'Taeng who seemed to be there for comic relief most of the time.

Kiew the main female lead was a really flat character in that she was just too perfect. Her only flaw was being too forgiving maybe? Who knows, I really didn't think much of her.

Lol and lastly there's Peat but oh boy, even all the heavens could not make enough space on the internet for me to talk about this guy. Goodness gracious.

Aigo. This drama only left me with more questions than answers tbh but I laughed so much at the sheer ridiculousness of it that I can't stay mad. And the ending was satisfying enough since it was some kind of happy ending I guess? lol, I really would not mind watching a second season all about Khata and Pa, and some of the other characters and their lives.

So I'm starting this discussion here for fan theories to answer questions about the first season but also to picture what a second season about the side characters could look like.