Does anyone know what chapter chun ran princess is introduced into the novel?

Myra972:

Thank you so much ♥️

◉‿◉

AnastasiaWun:

thanks much.

•ᴗ•

sunny11k:

Thank you! I appreciate it. Love reading the novels dramas are based on. However, I will read after the drama is over so I won't be spoiled for the drama. :) 

I too, love reading novels based on drama :-)

Regencruzer:

Does anyone know what chapter chun ran princess is introduced into the novel?

Chapter 13 

Really appreciate the link.  Thank you!

Let it go:

Hi Everyone! Here is the complete translation of the original novel as well as the revised version. She integrated both of them in her translations. Here is the link :

https://www.wattpad.com/story/280472403?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=75Shanaya&wp_originator=uxB0KTStS8hg2h8QECQoofydl9jUb4GyjPiE%2FtDjm2d76i9zBaVPHu6uBeeHPxrkE4oZrE5xi7jGcY9%2B05hmhl1AMDQ8HpZYHD36QXFBFwHec9WhMyXB3VFk4KSuVYIE

What’s the difference between the original and revised version and why was it revised?

thanks

P Lam:

What’s the difference between the original and revised version and why was it revised?

thanks

Found the answer in the Translator’s thoughts.  Thanks anyway.

I wonder if the novel ending is the same ? 

Angie Bui:

Hi! Does anyone know what chapters correlates with which episodes?

-Thank you 

i would also like to know that, if you do find out or someone tells you. i want to know if the show adapts the whole novel, plot by plot and story by story and if anything got left out, what it was and how it affected the story. 

basically I want to know if I watch the show would I need to read the novel to get clarification. i only watch shows based on novels that make sure that I don't need to read the novel to understand or obtain clarification about it. basically they should be both good adaptations of each other so people don't get lost inbetween

darkn3ss:

I wonder if the novel ending is the same ? 

i was asking the same thing too

ExTra:

i was asking the same thing too

Well let me know if you ever find the answer.

darkn3ss:

Well let me know if you ever find the answer.

someone said it didnt adapt the whole novel but that is still debatable, hopefully someone who read the novel can shed some light on it for us

ExTra:

someone said it didnt adapt the whole novel but that is still debatable, hopefully someone who read the novel can shed some light on it for us

Well now that I see what we are taking about I have readit myself and the novel and different than the drama for sure. 

The English translation on Wattpad is no longer available. Did anyone save the story (in PDF, etc.) & is willing to share? Or can anyone please direct me to where I can read the full English translation? Help! & thanks.