yoojung love bot:

guys, there is the briefest of smiles on yijin's lips when he congratulates heedo on her wedding, maybe there's hope??

I've noticed that too after some one pointing it out!! But I don't know if I should make myself feel too hopeful to be only broken at the end TT

Well, the lastest episode crushed me. But Yi-jin's smile at the end felt a bit private. Seeing how they are playing on how Yi-jin's career and  Hee-do being a national athlete can cause hurt to each other, I feel like it makes sense that they would keep their lives private. Maybe even going as far as  Yi-jin changing his last name. But overall I'm mostly preparing myself for a sad ending.

Kim MC:

Watching the ending for episode 14, I realized that I've rarely, ever enjoyed a drama that blends past and present, but this one is flawless in storytelling and flow. There are times that words are useless and the eyes convey the real message. When Baek Yi Jin said, "congratulations on your wedding", his eyes said, "I miss you, I'm hurting". When Na Hee Do said, "thank you", her eyes said, "I'm resigned, there was no other option". Both still missing each other, both still in love with one another and I don't think I've ever watched a scene this sad.  As for the reason they are apart, I'm guessing something tragic occurs with Go Yu Rim and that issues ties in with Na Hee Do's marriage.  Truly, just a guess.

Damn....that hits hard!!! Yeah it's such an amazing drama...it is such a comfort drama still is, though, was a riot in ep 14. I think its really well layed out. I'll just accept the ending even if it ends without them not ending together. 

Here’s a simple but I think plausable scenario. Since it was hinted that byj was adopTed he and nhd got married but he went back to using his previous name for privet life and continued using byj for his work. He did this to protect Nhd and his daughter from unwanted speculation. 

yoojung love bot:

guys, there is the briefest of smiles on yijin's lips when he congratulates heedo on her wedding, maybe there's hope??

Or it’s a smile of acceptance ? this drama is making me doubt life. But I’m going make myself believe that they will not stay together for the right reason.

Ehem, I wanna put here. https://twitter.com/imzeroclock/status/1508321052807507970?t=7iL9W24GTeIMwwEFNlQAmg&s=19

Someone hears a kid called 'appa' in the middle of the interview. This give me some hope. 

Anything can happen in 1 just one ep like previous ep especially in ep 13 & 14. Hope they will answer all of our questions beautifully in next two last episodes. 

LillyBie:

Ehem, I wanna put here. https://twitter.com/imzeroclock/status/1508321052807507970?t=7iL9W24GTeIMwwEFNlQAmg&s=19

Someone hears a kid called 'appa' in the middle of the interview. This give me some hope. 

Anything can happen in 1 just one ep like previous ep especially in ep 13 & 14. Hope they will answer all of our questions beautifully in next two last episodes. 

Yeahh I heard about someone saying that....but, I did not get it that time. Thanks for the tweet link. You can hear "appa" I guess she announces her weeding in 2009. And heedo gave birth to min chae in 2006 now she is 3 or something. And dhe took after her father's pen name( the poster theory). I guess yijin brought her to studio because her mom's at San Francisco for the match. Maybe they are divorced due to some reason can be or not. Idk yeah we gotta wait till the eps drop.

LillyBie:

yes. I think so too, and also when NHD says "i'll take care of everything" and "see you then." might mean something.?

Rainee Kakkar:

yes. I think so too, and also when NHD says "i'll take care of everything" and "see you then." might mean something.?

Yesss, i feel kinda suspicious when the filming crew put it at the interview scene. 

@dust in the wind nim your post is really interesting! especially the statue bit

I'm putting on my clown make up and going with the Grandma has dementia theory. As for why Min Chae has a different last name, maybe that was her decision? Maybe she's doing some teenage rebellion thing. 

IU 127:

exactly. father is Yijin

no

luna:

Well I used to 1/2 think that HD and YJ were endgame just because the drama gave so many like cues that they were not, like MC not recognising neither YJ name nor his photo, HD in the future forgetting about the summer trip, Grandma telling she met YJ and stuff.  Again the congratulations gave me the vibe that YJ and HD are married but are laying low from the public and haven't seen each other in months because of their schedules and hence the nearly crying faces. Or maybe MC might be JW and YR child and because they wanted her to be a Korean national dropped her off at HD and HD and YJ may have split. We have no news about YJ's fam in the last few ep so I'm also confused on that front. The title also really confuses me because YJ and HD are not 25 and 21 in the latest eps. I just really hope no one dies. 

yes i almost forgot about the 25-21. It actually doesnt make any sense for the title to be 25-21 because they first met at 22-18 and date at 24-20. Based on the synopsis, it's said they fall in love years later at 25-21, but the fact is they had dated at 24-20. What kind of nonsense is this? Then in 2009 it means they're 33-29, i assume HeeDo is married with someone else.
So what about 25-21? What kind of event that happen that can make it worthy to be the title? If we can ignore the synopsis, it will make sense if at 25-21, they broke up and pursue each other's dreams. Even though it's sad, it will still be wholesome because it means they found the right person at the wrong time. There's nothing wrong about it because in reality you end up with the right person, at the right time, in the right situation and that means you're meant to be together.

But why would you name your studio 25-21 if you have moved on and found the right person to be with. Because you still haven't gotten over your first love? This would be really sad then.

@Bertrand Maylenzky Wijay   I would says  its called 25-21 because they breakup at that age..