Yogesh Jain:

@Bertrand Maylenzky Wijay   I would says  its called 25-21 because they breakup at that age..

yes it all depends on what happened in 2001, it make sense if they brokeup, but it will make sense too if they got engaged instead, then Minchae is conceived in 2005 and born in 2006 because she’s 15 in 2021. Then, after getting engaged in 2001, they got married in 2009

How come their only daughter won't recognize her father if yi jin just changed his surname?  

I think at this point in time we really need to accept that they are not together in the end. The synopsis for ep16 is already released and it's not really what a lot of us want

There are many stories that you would understand why the characters don’t end up together, like “Butterfly Effect,” it was actually a relief that the characters avoided each other because it was causing misery in their lives. But my goodness, it is just pathetic to make this series a not happy ending story. WHY?!? 1. the  starting episodes gave us a good laugh. we were all enjoying the cuteness and funny moments; 2. the drama was light. I thought YuRim’s father was going to die because of the accident but he didn’t.  Nobody died period… 3. if i am minchae, heedo’s daughter, why would I read my mom’s stories about her ex… And this is not a puppy love…. heedo’s journal was filled with her deep affection to Yijin….  would a daughter find it interesting to read her mom’s love story with another man… that would be ewwwness for teenagers… 4. If I am heedo’s fiancee, and I am watching that short interview of heedo with yijin, would I not feel any jealousy at all… like my goodness you are about to get married and you are rooting for another man on national TV… Oh my gosh… what is the writer thinking if he will end this series with a freaking break up… 

i know everything esp with the ep 16's plot seems like it is at odds with the happy ending that we want but did you guys see the tweet wherein there's a child saying "appa" during the 2009 interview of baekdo? i'm still holding on to that very hope of happy ending but tbh, i'd accept any ending as long as it is reasonable and everyone is happy :(

Shino:

So FL's Daughter name is Kim Min Chae. I think ML change his surname to Kim. It might be his Mother's Surname but we don't know yet. Maybe he changed it because he doesn't want that Surname anymore or he doesn't want to be chased by those guys.

I actually thought of that but how the daughter do know her father ? In the old pic she didn’t know yeejin 

You guys i was thinking about jun ho ( hee do senior) we saw him in ep 14 maybe his character‘s name is  like his real name  kim jun ho maybe he will be the father of kim CM !!!

i dont think they will show any scene with BYK in the future or her husband (if not BYK). I think the drama will end with either they got married and have KMC or they brokeup and adult NHD talks to KMC about how first love doesnt always last but helps you become who you are now.

bmw:

i dont think they will show any scene with BYK in the future or her husband (if not BYK). I think the drama will end with either they got married and have KMC or they brokeup and adult NHD talks to KMC about how first love doesnt always last but helps you become who you are now.

I agree but I still wish that they got married especially because of Ep 15 preview.

happy ending. quote me later pls

Taeyong from NCT 127:

happy ending. quote me later pls

I am waiting until its done airing to watch but I hope you're right

Lia0215:

I am waiting until its done airing to watch but I hope you're right

last episode preview indicates happy ending 

Taeyong from NCT 127:

last episode preview indicates happy ending 

i have trust issues with these previews. previous episode previews that shows happy moments often times turns into sad scenes. i really hope that there's nothing more into what they show

You guys are over thinking it….it’s pretty much Baekdo endgame now. Lol 

Guys, we know present day Heedo's husband is currently in the US because he sends Minchae a present from the US. You know who else took up a job posting in the US? Our Baek Yijin