Pulmeria:

You guys are over thinking it….it’s pretty much Baekdo endgame now. Lol 

After watching episode 15, my theory is they would have a mutual breakup with one last day as a couple. That's why we saw them hugging and hanging out at BYJ's room. Because of their breakup is a mutual one, after some time they would still support each other, that would make BYJ and NHD's interview in episode 14 make sense in a way and that's why KMC doesnt know who BYJ is. It all comes back to them meeting the right person at the wrong time.
I dont know how I should feel if it turns out like this. Am I supposed to be happy? Or am i supposed to cry my eyes out? I dont know.

Actually I think that the scene in which Heedo and Yijin are hanging out at Yijin's room is a flashback from 2001, because on TVN's Instagram page It says that this scene Is a throwback from that year. I hope I'm wrong but unfortunately I don't think that's the case. 

bmw:

After watching episode 15, my theory is they would have a mutual breakup with one last day as a couple. That's why we saw them hugging and hanging out at BYJ's room. Because of their breakup is a mutual one, after some time they would still support each other, that would make BYJ and NHD's interview in episode 14 make sense in a way and that's why KMC doesnt know who BYJ is. It all comes back to them meeting the right person at the wrong time.
I dont know how I should feel if it turns out like this. Am I supposed to be happy? Or am i supposed to cry my eyes out? I dont know.

I agree with you. NHD clearly supports BYJ, and if it means breaking up for BYJ to stop apologising for his busy schedule, I’m sure NHD would do it. It would be a bittersweet ending, but that’s how life is, isn’t it? Some things don’t always go our way. And as present NHD said, “nothing lasts forever.”

But then, to think, BYJ is in the U.S. after all, and Minchae’s dad is there. Is this just a hint from the writer to throw us off? Possibly. Is this a clue that they’re still together? Again, also possible.

God, I don’t think I’ve ever been so worried or ever have taken such a Sherlock Holmes approach to a drama.

In 2009, he’s already became a news anchor. That means he’s in Korea, not USA. There is a high chance in 2021, he’s either still works as a news anchor or was promoted to a higher position. Either needs him to be in Korea because he’s no longer a reporter

Just to say that  Kim Min Chae saw the photograph on the beach without a name attached to it. She may well have recognised it as her dad (if BYJ does marry NHD), but only knows him by another name. The fact that she asks NHD about that time and NHD says she can't remember it, sort of backs up that theory as the writer is deliberately pointing out that who is who in the photos is not clear and can't be made clear in the conversation in the car. The time when she sees him in the video in 2009 with the name Baek Yi Jin we don't really see her reaction. If Baek Yi Jin does change his name and his job around 2009, then my bet is that it is because of something to do with his family's financial stuff. Well we'll all find out pretty soon...

Baek Yijin’s goal is to reunite his family, or bring them back together. How can you fulfill this goal by changing your name?

Salatheel:

Just to say that  Kim Min Chae saw the photograph on the beach without a name attached to it. She may well have recognised it as her dad (if BYJ does marry NHD), but only knows him by another name. The fact that she asks NHD about that time and NHD says she can't remember it, sort of backs up that theory as the writer is deliberately pointing out that who is who in the photos is not clear and can't be made clear in the conversation in the car. The time when she sees him in the video in 2009 with the name Baek Yi Jin we don't really see her reaction. If Baek Yi Jin does change his name and his job around 2009, then my bet is that it is because of something to do with his family's financial stuff. Well we'll all find out pretty soon...

If they show a break up in Ep 16.. it will be a rushed breakup without adequate reasons.. why can't a news reporter date a sport's star? There is nothing wrong. When they love each other.. why not try long distance relationship even if ML needs to travel a lot bcs of his job. There are too many couples around the world who have long distance relationship... So apart from the daughter's name, i don't see any reason at the moment which would cause a breakup..

after seeing the 15th ep, what NHD's mom said to her and what BYJ felt as a reporter in NY i think I can understand why they broke up. The theory is simple that BYJ's profession would bring the same problematic thing which NHD had with her mother and for BYJ really felt that it was his duty as  a reporter which he needs to fulfil. They were perfect for each other but the professions both of them had and timing was off. 

Jeon Aera:

after seeing the 15th ep, what NHD's mom said to her and what BYJ felt as a reporter in NY i think I can understand why they broke up. The theory is simple that BYJ's profession would bring the same problematic thing which NHD had with her mother and for BYJ really felt that it was his duty as  a reporter which he needs to fulfil. They were perfect for each other but the professions both of them had and timing was off. 

Seriously their profession is an issue. .. As a reporter, he would have to travel all over the place and she needs to travel around the world for her matches as well..   If they can't handle a little distance in the relationship .. then they don't even deserve to be a couple. I mean literally, there are so many couples in the world who make it with the long-distance....

I think it'll be a happy ending with them already being a married couple based on the preview photos. There are two photos in which they are wearing the same clothes they wore during the infamous "Congratulations on your wedding" scene and both of them look happy. Maybe at that point of time they couldn't reveal that they're married to each other so maybe they're pretending to be strangers. I think he left for working immediately after the ceremony or something

Yogesh Jain:

Seriously their profession is an issue. .. As a reporter, he would have to travel all over the place and she needs to travel around the world for her matches as well..   If they can't handle a little distance in the relationship .. then they don't even deserve to be a couple. I mean literally, there are so many couples in the world who make it with the long-distance....

THIS... If the two of them breakup because they are "too busy". Then the writer missed a good opportunity to make one of the best couple in k-drama history to a couple who could not even keep up with long-distance and busy schedules. 

I know they will be end game.Amen

open ending so... season 2 or because it didn't make sense... they ended up together because i say so( and logic does too)

I was right all along….

I just don't know what to make of the ending. I think my head is gonna burst soon.