Interest of love - Will ML and FL end up together or something else? Reasons too.

I think they might end up together, just going by the intro with Sang Soo pursuing Soo Young throghout the different locations. I take the jelly figures to represent him and Soo Young. He spends the majority of the time pining, walking steadfastly behind her which symbolizes his lingering feelings and attachment to her before she finally looks back at him. I think in the end she'll stop running and face him and maybe the ending will be open-ended as they figure out where to go from there.

I do want them to end up together, but it could go either way. Regardless, their current partners aren't their HEA's just because neither seems fully fulfilled/happy. Someone mentioned that the book it's based on has him missing Mi Kyung, having broken up with Soo Young, but I put little stock in adaptations being 100% faithful. Since there's always room for artistic liberty, the ending is a toss-up. How do you think it will end? I look forward to hearing your thoughts. 

I think that unfortunately an open ending is more likely, something like they meet after some time and maybe look at each other and it is all left to our imagination. I would not like it as an ending but I would prefer something like this rather than seeing them with other people.

The ML seems to be very much in love with her (the FL) while she is too hurt to really love, I think she has to resolve her traumas in order to be a good partner.
Their current partners might be OK but there are no 'sparks', there is a lack of passion. Especially the ML, she (the SFL) seems fake and constructed, I don't trust her.

I prefer like what @bro_what wrote. They'll end up together eventually. For our happiness, the audience :D

In one of the scenes, they show ML being married to SML...what was that o.O
At first, I was hoping FL will have a beautiful relationship with SML but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I think this show will have an open ending :( I didn't want to start this because I thought I won't like it and now I am curious and curious.  There is no way to end this one nicely.

SnehaSamMehta:

In one of the scenes, they show ML being married to SML...what was that o.O
At first, I was hoping FL will have a beautiful relationship with SML but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I think this show will have an open ending :( I didn't want to start this because I thought I won't like it and now I am curious and curious.  There is no way to end this one nicely.

they show ML being married to SML... >> it is ML imagination on his friend wedding if ML married to SFL

To be honest, I am no longer as invested in the story. I am unsure whether I will finish it or not. All four characters are annoying now. Mikyung has been a doormat for Sangsoo; Jonghyun has been unfaithful; Sangsoo took too long to grow a spine; and Sooyoung has a cruel streak that I feel is unwarranted. She needs to go to therapy before she can be in a healthy relationship. I honestly don't know what Sangsoo sees in her beyond her beauty. Her hot-and-cold behavior was understandable in the beginning, but I think it has gone on for too long. Sangsoo has shown his interest in her, and he has taken deliberate action to help her. Her resistance has become unreasonable. I don't want anyone to end up with anyone, LOL!! Seriously though, they all deserve better (and Sooyoung needs to concentrate on herself). 

I feel like there's no happy ending for any of them. They might settle with relationships (see PMY and ASY's parents, Mr. Yang's overnight marriage, Manager Yuk's affairs etc). Say, SS ends up with SY, they might be happy now but hungry tomorrow. Or SS with MY in a loveless marriage only staying for their child. Or they might end up dead. I'm seriously afraid of JH every time he comes to SY. His anger issues might result in a crime of passion. Idk, I may still be traumatized by Memories in Bali hence this ending ?