I have to say this was episode is really great. The interaction between Dean and Pharm is amazing. Dean is so caring toward Pharm like fixing his hair and necktie was cute plus telling Pharm that he can wait. I’m just over the moon already. 

1 minute in and I was again on the verge because of that opening scene. The acting of that guy, the guy that plays In's friend and played Ae in Love By Chance, was so on point!

OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! Cuteness overload ... Cried again and love seeing Perth / POND ...lol I am loving this series and will watch it again once it is all done 

ok so I have watched it 5 times... omg 

Not three times but I very well enjoyed seeing P'Dean's face!

@ Michelle2019 I agree 100%. I will be rewatching this over and over. 

Same here ... this is my #1  after LBC 

I'm trying really hard to guess what LBC stands for... Long Black Cock?

LBC = Love By Chance.

Just binge watched eps 1-3 of Until We Meet Again.  I am not an emotional person by nature, but, damn, I am both ecstatic and heartbroken at the same time!   The chemistry, the relationships, the back story, just wow!  

So sorry I didn't wait until the show finished before beginning it...now I have to wait and watch week-by-week - it's TV torture. 

All i can say sorry to TharnType, they have dropped to 2nd place. InKorn and DeanParm has over took them, i cried and cried after each episode. I really admire Fluke (Parm), watching My Bromance in 2014 and this, his acting has improved, wonder why he has to play sad characters. Another actor to praise is Intouch (Earth), he plays a depressed person so well. Hope this will be on par with My Bromance, i cried hundreds of times watching My Bromance, this will soon be the same

I haven't even realized that Parm was the kid from My Bromance, oh my god!

Alonso Lioneth:

I haven't even realized that Parm was the kid from My Bromance, oh my god!

Yes. Because of that movie, i start to learn Thai, as i know i cannot rely on subbers to ease my love for BL dramas and movies, My Bromance was my 1st Thai film that made me cry and cry, even so many years later, same thing happens, BankGolf, then is PhunNoh, then as years goes by now is DeanPham.

Michelle2019:

ok so I have watched it 5 times... omg 

You too? The car scene?! LOVED IT!!

I am single !! I am single too .... I was like Awwwwwww 

Yes!!!  That car scene was amazing. N'Pharm was lulled into complacency and then WHAM...never saw it coming.