I'm thinking by ep 12 they will be back together

i think 8 because 8/10 dramas leads get together in that episode??

it will probably be like they get together then more problems or sumn

probably 10, and then 1 happy them dating episode then the problems might last for 3 episodes or sth and then the last two is happy together and happy ending

After watching ep7, I could say maybe around ep11 or 12?The ending of ep 7 was a tearjerker scene!! Both still love each other so bad but atst very much hurting?

im scared if the get together already if more unwanted plots will happen later 

I think this is a slow burn friends, like episode 13-14 is when they will  get together. They still have a lot they have to work through and their various love interests. Personally I hope they get together only after they have fully worked through their issues so they don't break up again. 

Normally, main leads in dramas get back together in the last few episodes like in episode 10 or 11 then more problems will arise in their relationship so they break up then get back together in the last episode but I can see that there's more to come including a supposed love triangle, jealousy, work issues etc. So maybe in my opinion, they get back together in ep 15 or in the last episode when they fully worked out their issues

Maybe episode 9 or 10?? I think whenever they do get back together they won't break up though. They're gonna work on communicating and being honest with each other instead of giving up.