Ximmich:

I am  on it. 

I am understanding right that i already managed to send you the second CD, and now you want me to send you the third one????

There isn`t a censored version of the third CD, the one i have is uncensored. If people are wondering, it has 2 very explicit sex scenes, just like the other CDs hahaha. 

Hi! Upon re-reading, my message was indeed confusing, I'm sorry! 

No, I don't have the second CD yet (I was a latecomer in this thread, ha!), so if you could, I'd really appreciate both the second and the third CDs when you reach my turn <3 

I just mentioned it because I figured it would be one less message you'd have to send separately. So sorry for muddling the waters! T__T

Also, thank you for clarifying it's uncensored! Very happy to hear that! hehehehehe

krakalai:

Hi! Upon re-reading, my message was indeed confusing, I'm sorry! 

No, I don't have the second CD yet (I was a latecomer in this thread, ha!), so if you could, I'd really appreciate both the second and the third CDs when you reach my turn <3 

I just mentioned it because I figured it would be one less message you'd have to send separately. So sorry for muddling the waters! T__T

Also, thank you for clarifying it's uncensored! Very happy to hear that! hehehehehe

I send both of the CDs. Check your messages. 

You didn`t muddled anything hahahaa. I am doing it for a long time and it`s my responsability to help everyone since everything started from my initiative. 

Ximmich:

I send both of the CDs. Check your messages. 

You didn`t muddled anything hahahaa. I am doing it for a long time and it`s my responsability to help everyone since everything started from my initiative. 

Confirmed!

You're so sweet! It was your initiative but you don't owe us anything and you still go through all this effort to bestow us with these Utsukare goodies. Thank you so much Ximmich!!! <3

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing your CDs drama with us, but I have noticed that the translation that you send attached with the CDs drama of Nikurashii Kare have mini drama called full moon, is it not include in the drama CD? 

Vayuuu:

Thank you so much for coming back and sharing your CDs drama with us, but I have noticed that the translation that you send attached with the CDs drama of Nikurashii Kare have mini drama called full moon, is it not include in the drama CD? 

Unfortunately, the Nikurashii Kare CD that i own doesn`t have the Full Moon track. 

There are two versions of Nikurashii Kare CD. 

There is one version that that has the Full Moon track (which is a bit more expensive) and some that doesn`t have it... In my case, i didn`t opted for it. 

I have replied back to everyone that has writen me both in the thread or privately. I hope i didn`t missed anyone. 

But if you have written me and didn`t get a reply back, don`t be shy and write me another message here or privately. 

If anyone is interested in Nayamashii Kare CD or all CDs, please write me as you have done until now. 

Now than i am done here,  i will spread the word in the boyslove sub too. 

But you guys will see more often here too. 

Could you send me the nayamadhii kare cd?

SunfloweryouTome:

Could you send me the nayamadhii kare cd?

Done. Check your messages.  

Welcome back, Ximmich. Good to see you again in this discussion. I still remember how happy I was when you shared with me the first and second CD.

Can you share the third CD Namayashii Kare with me too? I am very grateful for your help for us during this My Beautiful Man journey. You're really my savior. I'm sorry for my bad english (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Alfar2696:

Welcome back, Ximmich. Good to see you again in this discussion. I still remember how happy I was when you shared with me the first and second CD.

Can you share the third CD Namayashii Kare with me too? I am very grateful for your help for us during this My Beautiful Man journey. You're really my savior. I'm sorry for my bad english (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠)

Done. Check your messages. 

Woah I just discovered My beautiful man series came across this very informative thread of yours. Thank you for your hard work! We appreciate you so much. I also appreciate it if you share the uncensored  audio version for both the Nikurashii Kare / Nayamashii Kare CD to me too (⁠ ⁠;⁠∀⁠;⁠)
Thank you so much !!!

My Beautiful Man 1: Light Novel https://amzn.eu/d/aE5Wo8p

Coming out in english August 2024.

Is this true? 

It looks like White Lotus has finished translating the first book on Chrysanthemum Garden : it is marked Ch. 5 (END). The first book has only 5 chapters?

Hi. It might have really been licensed from what i could find. 

The novel also appear in the Barnes and Noble website- https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/book/1144355929

But we will only know for sure more closer to the release date . The reason i am saying this, is that the author ( Nagira Yuu) didn`t commented anything about this yet and my friends aren`t aware of it yet, which is a bit strange. I would think news will fly faster if that would be the case.
What is sure for now is that TokyoPop has licensed the manga for an official english release.

I say that we should wait and see what happens.

White Lotus has only translated the first volume of the novel..named Utsukushii Kare. The novel has multiple volumes, each of them with a different name. 

The link that you shared from Amazon contains only the first volume of the novel. 

Beside the first volume named UtuskushiiKare, there is also Nikurashii Kare, Nayamashii Kare and Interlude.  If an official english translation will be released, they will most likely differentiate them as My beautiful man volume 1, 2 etc. 

Selbee:

My Beautiful Man 1: Light Novel https://amzn.eu/d/aE5Wo8p

Coming out in english August 2024.

Is this true?

It looks like White Lotus has finished translating the first book on Chrysanthemum Garden : it is marked Ch. 5 (END). The first book has only 5 chapters?

Not five chapters but five parts. To be clear all Nagira Yuu books that I've read so far (as well as a couple of BL novels from other Japanese authors) didn't have chapters. They're separated in 2-4 big parts and might have an epilogue or some additional bonus stories. Each part is not divided by chapters, and all translators basically separate them in smaller chunks of text as they see fit. That's why if you check the translation by Lollipop, you'll see that she and White Lotus have breaks in different places.

Regarding the first book specifically, it has 3 big parts and 2 additional bonus stories. The second and third books have even less, but the amount of the text is roughly the same.

Saffron_Milk:
That's why if you check the translation by Lollipop, you'll see that she and White Lotus have breaks in different places.

Thank you for the explanation!

Yes I am a bit confused by it. Couple of days ago, I saw that White Lotus had apparently completed (Pert 5: END) the translation of Utsukushii Kare (volume 1 of the book series, if I understood correctly!)and I started reading it. And then I wanted to see where Lollipop was at with her translation. Their first parts do not match!!!! WL split each of the five parts like this: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3..., 2.1, 2.2..., etc. while Lollipop created chapters Ch 1, Ch.2 (which roughly corresponds to WL's 1.1.) etc. I guess that WL remained more true to the original separations of the text. I find things like this very confusing... I wish the translator would just make a note at the beginning of a translation with a short explanation!

You are translating the third volume, aren't you? I read a couple of pages you translated from russian using DeepL: really good! Well done!

And no one has started on the second one, if I am not mistaken? Do you know if White Lotus will continue with the second volume Nikurashii Kare?