I was watching the first few eps and im just like huh??? i thought the plot said the story was gonna continue with their little baby son but it changed. how come its going back to before they meet? and its a whole different story too. confusion much

lol i was disappointed too but i like this plot better

So we have to forget the previous season plot and watch this with a different drama mindset or what???.

BangtanQueen:

So we have to forget the previous season plot and watch this with a different drama mindset or what???.

Not entirely ling's fall into love pretty easily so it's not being dragged out and chu yan is not ling's friend 

BangtanQueen:

yea basically. the plot was changed apparently but so far its not bad but its just weird how they made a season 2 without continuing the plot from s1...

dramalover:

lol i was disappointed too but i like this plot better

lol rlyyy. i mean tbh so far its not bad but this time she doesnt have leukemia...i think. but wats weird is what are we gonna do about the baby lmao. so everything just happened isns1 but s2 is like a whole diff story

i like this plot better. parallel version instead of continuation makes better sense. Let's be real, there is no reason to make a continuation of season 1 to bring trouble and angst to them in their married life.  I would have still watched it but still lol