I love how they make references to parts of Season 1 in this new season - especially with Xia Lin . 

For Example: 

1) Xia Lin says she had a dream that she was diagnosed with Leukemia [I wonder if she dreamt about Ling Yizhou being the only person who could donate bone marrow to her, too]

2) Xia Lin also said she came up with Pidan's name because she dreamed she had the exact same dog in a parallel universe. 

I wonder what else they might reference from Season 1 ....

Queer:

What drama is it?

Well Intended Love Season 2 -- sorry for not referencing

Yeah! I realized the same! In the first episode of season 2, when they finished fencing, Li Yizhou called Wen Li and besides telling him to prepare the press conference, he told him to "delete the medical history", which made me think that he was going to make the "you have leukemia" story, but since she already approached him, he stopped it.
Another reference was at the end of episdo 3(?) or 2, when they asked him why he joined the reality show and he said "earn money for mumu"

But to be honest, I have this opinion: this season is the drama that Jia Fei wrote. 

If I'm not wrong, Jia Fei at the end wrote the story of them, and Xia Lin said something about it, and I remember it because Wen Li didn't agree because he was "different", also in this season, when she first met Ling Yizhou, she said "this is not as elegant as in my stories" but if we compare it to first season, this one is more aesthetic and minimalistic, like many other dramas. 

And may we talk about the new soft, semi-stalker Wen Li? 

I found another reference remember in episode 7, Xia Lin drives extremely slowly, Yi Zhou does the same in season 2 and they use the same reference of people running. I died laughing rewatching both seasons.

AimzZ:

I love how they make references to parts of Season 1 in this new season - especially with Xia Lin . 

For Example: 

1) Xia Lin says she had a dream that she was diagnosed with Leukemia [I wonder if she dreamt about Ling Yizhou being the only person who could donate bone marrow to her, too]

2) Xia Lin also said she came up with Pidan's name because she dreamed she had the exact same dog in a parallel universe. 

I wonder what else they might reference from Season 1 ....

I love the way the referenced season 1 too. I also think it is great that they made this one a parallel universe.  This version of Ling Yizhou is not at reserved. love it so far! :-)

Spoilers ***

When she has amnesia and she is watching one of the drama's she had completed with Jia Fei ... and technically what is playing on the screen is a scene from Season 1:

it's her character from Season 1 auditioning for a commercial, and Chu Yan is one of the "judges" --- found that hilarious! <3

Also, I love the Xia Lin's dream in the very last episode, where it shows segments of season 1  (the love story/progression of Xia Lin and Ling Yizhou's characters), but fast-forwarded. Made it look like an alternate universe - where through all obstacles, they fell in love. Gave me all the feels <3