I'm subbing this drama because it's super funny and a lighthearted watch, and I hope that people who don't understand Mandarin can enjoy it too!

Some Important Notes:

• I will be subbing on Captionfy using the Youtube videos uploaded by Tencent video
  • The release schedule for raws is 2 episodes on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays on Youtube
  • I will try to sub them as quickly as possible, but it will happen when it happens
  • Do not steal the subs. Do not re-upload. Credit if my translations are used
  • If official subs are added, I will stop the project

You can find the subs here on Captionfy

& if you want to support the project, you can do so on Ko-fi

All updates will be posted on Ko-fi (so check there if I haven't updated in a while!)

Enjoy, and I hope you like this drama as much as I do! ♥️

Thank you so much for subbing them!! You are a HERO

Thank you for your hard work!

Nuhanaheem2020:

Thank you so much for subbing them!! You are a HERO

LuvdaKDrama44:

Thank you for your hard work!

No worries, I hope you guys are enjoying the drama!! 

Episode 07 and 08 have been updated! 

From now on, I'll be posting updates on Ko-fi as I sub, so check there for updates if I haven't updated in a while. 

Thank you for subbing this! ♥

Tank you for this! btw your subs are so good

Thank you so much :) I really appreciate this!

Thank you for doing this!! 

Sleepninja:

Thank you for subbing this! ♥

bibitalksshit:

Tank you for this! btw your subs are so good

Satvika_A:

Thank you so much :) I really appreciate this!

quertzl:

Thank you for doing this!! 

You're welcome! I hope you guys like the new eps!! 

Update: I've released eps 9-11, with episode 11 being a bonus ep as a thank you to my first ko-fi supporter!

PDSM has been updated up to Episode 15!

jingling:

I'm subbing this drama because it's super funny and a lighthearted watch, and I hope that people who don't understand Mandarin can enjoy it too!

Some Important Notes:

• I will be subbing on Captionfy using the Youtube videos uploaded by Tencent video
  • The release schedule for raws is 2 episodes on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesdays on Youtube
  • I will try to sub them as quickly as possible, but it will happen when it happens
  • Do not steal the subs. Do not re-upload. Credit if my translations are used
  • If official subs are added, I will stop the project

You can find the subs here on Captionfy

& if you want to support the project, you can do so on Ko-fi

All updates will be posted on Ko-fi (so check there if I haven't updated in a while!)

Enjoy, and I hope you like this drama as much as I do! ♥️

THANK YOU SO MUCH 😭🥺💖 XIEXIE

Episode 16 updated! 

However, I've been told that someone else has subbed season 1, and that season 2 is floating around on pirate sites already fully subbed so the fate of this project is up in the air. 

Depending on how accessible the other for subs for season 1 is, I may or may not finish subbing this season, but I likely won't continue onto season 2. 

I am not able to find any other private sites for season 1. Can you please finish subbing season 1 and you don't have to sub season 2 because like you said there are some private sites that I found that has the subs! It will be much appreciated!!!!

Hello!  

I haven’t seen any English subs for the first season,  so can you please continue?  We appreciate all subbing that you have completed! Thank you!