jiho pays seun services with the money he received from his ex-wife. she gave him a big alimony to take the blame of the divorce because she didn't want to be at fault and didn't want him to resent her. he hated this money and decided to give it to seun, the only person in court to take kindly the blame of her divorces.

(ep 5, first 5 min)

what other detail you think is important? share!

jiho still thinks seun gives the money to gwangnam. he thinks gwangnam has a daughter terminally ill named yoobin, and he needs the money for hospital bills. but truth is, yoobin is a dog...

(end ep4 and ep5 13min)

jiho signed the divorce papers but he probably didn't get them registered, because afterwards he claimed she was her wife.

(ep5 24min)

seun is supposed to be allergic to cats but her allergy only show up when she sees one. that's a script hole. allergy is trigered by saliva stuck on fur. wherever a cat lives allergic people will experience discomfort. unless you cleaned all the place thoroughly. but let's say it's ok.

deidra:

seun is supposed to be allergic to cats but her allergy only show up when she sees one. that's a script hole. allergy is trigered by saliva stuck on fur. wherever a cat lives allergic people will experience discomfort. unless you cleaned all the place thoroughly. but let's say it's ok.

Haha meaning she should be allergic with Hae Jin? But I think that's why they made Jamie the Cat hate Hae Jin so that he won't have much contact with the cat

Yes, Hae Jin's entire home (dander gets everywhere) should induce an allergic reaction in the FL.

ABoredLawyer:

Haha meaning she should be allergic with Hae Jin? But I think that's why they made Jamie the Cat hate Hae Jin so that he won't have much contact with the cat

yes, AMY hates being hold by haejin... hahaha! 

the saliva go away with a simple washing, so if the clothes are clean there is no allergy.

lime_pickle:

Yes, Hae Jin's entire home (dander gets everywhere) should induce an allergic reaction in the FL.

exactly. and so is jiho if he hold AMY...

in the beginning of 7th episode haej and jiho fight about seun. the scene is so odd! 

haej has these behaviors that proofs he doesn't love her:

haej put seun on the floor and says to jiho: if you care about her, why do you let her on the floor? and right after, as jiho doesn't budge, he adds "how can a human neck bend like this" as seun is sliding slowly on the floor. then he agrees to let seun go to jiho's appartment, and eat chips while waiting for her to awake... when she awoke, he left right away.

these behaviors proofs he likes her:

he is happy she fell asleep on his shoulder, he hold her like a princess for quite a long time, he didn't want to let her lay in jiho's bedroom, so he put her on his couch.

his behavior says he likes her very much. I think she is his role-model. but he doesn't love her. in that matter, it's more important for him to make jiho mad than to earn points in seun's affection. everything he says and does targets jiho.

so my conclusion is, he doesn't love seun. maybe he is not aware of that, and genuinely thinks he loves her, but honestly, I doubt that. he is very much more aware of himself than jiho. he probably thought he loved her as long as he didn't see her, but since he met her in the flesh, I think he knows that he just admire her a lot.

that's also why I love this character. without him, jiho would have felt too secured and entitled as seun's husband to question his real feelings.

when you look closely at seun-haej's relationship you find understanding, complicity and friendship. they don't talk like lovers, they talk like friends. they have very cute conversations!

ep7 40min 50sec

Seun always brags that she learned to cook and bake with the most famous chefs... I dare you to learn cooking and baking without cleaning the place after... I dare you! Chefs tend to be temperamental people who lose their temper if you mess up their kitchen.

But, let’s say it’s ok.

"I decided to let my feelings be. instead of insisting on a answer, I'll just leave it. who knows, it might not be a big deal."

that's what seun said to jiho after all the fuss about the kiss and the love confession. didn't pay attention to it at first but now it sounds like she is backing off.

ep8 11min10

after that, jiho searched for counseling on the court's chat (he did well) and that's what he was told: seun is giving up.
he argued that he conveyed his feelings too. and the answers were that he didn't. there was no way his sentences can be seen as a confession. so, at that moment, he knew he messed up. so why didn't he confess after that?

ep8 13min10

haej: I just don't like being suspected as gay.

I can't help but ask myself why? he spoke very harshly about gay people and that's just about that? was he bullied in younger age because he is cute?

ep8 16min10

deidra:

Seun always brags that she learned to cook and bake with the most famous chefs... I dare you to learn cooking and baking without cleaning the place after... I dare you! Chefs tend to be temperamental people who lose their temper if you mess up their kitchen.

But, let’s say it’s ok.

Actually, I find that one of the less pleasant aspects of her character. She doesn't just 'be' good at golf/riding/cooking whatever. She has to tell you that she was asked to join the Olympic team.