scarfie:

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1716388084521304353?s=61&t=Yrnxdn_o0bTsrl4_ZPwY7g

The ending's confirmation! 

Yeh! I think this ending makes more sense because she needs to be strong, confronts problems with courage, and solve them ...  Cannot hide behind the dreams forever.

NO She picked HRZ over ZXW in dream and she should suffer her choice consequences in real life.....I don't want her to end up with ZXW in real life cuz all those sacrifices meant nothing to her. So alone or with ZLY/HRZ !

It's the director's decisions and the script writer's story, not ours sometimes.   Everyone, of course, has his/her own opinion and favorite ending.  That's what makes the story fun to watch and discuss.

scarfie:

It's the director's decisions and the script writer's story, not ours sometimes.   Everyone, of course, has his/her own opinion and favorite ending.  That's what makes the story fun to watch and discuss.

I know but its just plain stupid, they spoiled this long time ago. When FL had a first flashback in ep 7-8 ( I don't remember) She dreamed about a man burning incense around her, that man was clearly wearing Lord white clothes.

So I have been saying this for a long time but She left ZXW for HRZ in dream world and now if she wakes up and find HRZ is not a real person. ZXW will be nothing but a substitute to him in real life and I don't ML story to end like this, after everything he has done for her. He is nothing but a mere substitute !

All his sacrifices were for nothing....I hope when she wakes up, he leaves her on that damn farm ALONE....Go live with your imaginary Husband ! 

That would be a funny situation too ... and it could still happen :-)  We don't know for sure!

All we know is that she will wake up and face reality. Now it could be by herself without anyone's help. She can totally do it.

scarfie:

https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1716388084521304353?s=61&t=Yrnxdn_o0bTsrl4_ZPwY7g

The ending's confirmation! 

Yeh! I think this ending makes more sense because she needs to be strong, confronts problems with courage, and solve them ...  Cannot hide behind the dreams forever.

what trigger this scene? is HQ just randomly will wake up or is there major event in the dream?

My guess is that she finds peace in her dream and wakes up.

Dr Ghost:

Guys watch these

For there is a dark incense to come (youku.com) 

She literally showed "middle finger" to everything ZXW has done for her to save trash guard, who picks a fight but can't even survive 2 seconds against ZLY. According to my analysis, he broke some sort of a rule and FL wants ML to break rules to save him. He refuses and She leaves him in spite..... WoW !

Kind Director remember TOTEM !

That drama was 100 times better than, this one but his bad ending led to significant drop in its rating. 

LOL I know the bodyguard doesn't last at all, but I have to keep reminding myself that he is the youngest there, so it makes sense that he is a bit silly. I think FL sees his heart not his lack of skills, and she is trying to make up for not seeing him in the beginning. And let's be honest ZXW can't marry her unless things change a lot, she has to protect herself and her people.

Q: when it talks about her falling into a novel, is this from the modern world, would it be more logical if she goes back to the modern world, if it doesn't follow the novel?

scarfie:

My guess is that she finds peace in her dream and wakes up.

In what episode will we see that?

Dr Ghost:

NO She picked HRZ over ZXW in dream and she should suffer her choice consequences in real life.....I don't want her to end up with ZXW in real life cuz all those sacrifices meant nothing to her. So alone or with ZLY/HRZ !

Well, I mean I don't know. 

There are times when I have dreamt about getting back with an ex (insert vomit), when I am happily with my husband of 20 years. :) 

Maybe her subconscious pushes her towards him as the 'best' choice, since he is not connected to her past bad decisions and events... 

Just trying to think outside the box. 

https://mydramalist.com/photos/Z805vq_3 

anyone know who is the picture near eps 25?

is it HRZ? i saw HRZ will wear white when he will about to dissapear as imagination

No it not HRZ in the photo, it is ZXW

Lee_Liu:

No it not HRZ in the photo, it is ZXW

It can be both but going by the current story, it would be HRZ cuz Lord wars that yellowish pattern shirt with flowers over it.

estefani220:

Well, I mean I don't know. 

There are times when I have dreamt about getting back with an ex (insert vomit), when I am happily with my husband of 20 years. :) 

Maybe her subconscious pushes her towards him as the 'best' choice, since he is not connected to her past bad decisions and events... 

Just trying to think outside the box. 

I am not against FL for using her right to decide, who she wana be with cuz at the end of the day "her life, her right" but that doesn't mean ML have to suffer the consequences of her decision. I think you should chase woman, when she is single but once she makes a decision, you have to accept it and move on. Its possible she will turn around and try to be with you, moment something bad happens in a relationship but still.....you were her back door and secondary option.

You will not have her full loyalty, love and affection as backup.....so in these situations its always best to let her decide for herself and then move on and never look back. There are plenty of woman in world....you will find someone better than her. ...in simple words never take her back. She made her bed, now lie in it.

Dr Ghost:

I understand your reasoning, really I do. 

I guess I am trying to point out how our concisous decision making is not in control in a dream. So, her mind is guiding her based on what decision will keep her safe from over exhausting again and having peace. 

If she was awake, her conscious mind would have more control to make decisions on her true feelings, versus protection mode. In her awake life, only Lord and Hubby exist.