I've almost finished reading the novel (Google translated version unfortunately) and I have to say that the story is just absolutely incredible (despite all the grammatical errors). I've never felt this kind of gut wrenching heart ache from reading a novel. Chapters 134 onwards is just so painful to read. I cried my way through chapters 135 - 141 and it's actually making me really nervous for Part 2. I'm excited about all the beautiful moments between LBY/HBY and SS but also anxious about the pain is coming their way and wondering whether my little heart can handle it haha.

I'm hoping they don't make us wait too long for part 2. There's been so many unconfirmed rumours. Some say part 2 will immediately air the following week (next week), some say mid August, start of September or late September haha. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Not sure how others feel about it, but before I got to the dark turning point of the story I already knew about the general plot, the massacre, the engagement being cancelled, the 5 year separation etc and initially I thought maybe it was SS who abandoned LBY/HBY because of what he did. However after reading what she had to go through, his choice, tying her up, how even after everything she cleared his name but when it came to LBY/HBY, the scene where the Empress hid SS behind the veil and asked LBY whether he had already chosen to abandon SS and his response being yes, I was totally heart broken for her and in a lot of ways I can empathise with her decision to end the marriage and why it took so long for her to forgive him. I'm heartbroken for LBY/HBY and can only imagine the hatred that has festered in his heart for all these years, but based on the oath (biting their arms) that they made, SS had every right to leave him. He fought so hard for her to fall for him and after knowing how badly SS had been abandoned and mistreated when she was younger, of course the abandonment from LBY/HBY would have cut her into a million pieces. I feel angry at LBY/HBY but then I love him and I love them. This novel just tugs at your heartstrings in such a profound way. Anyway! That's just my opinion.
P.S. I've loved reading everyones comments in this thread. 

Thanks for the beautiful translation and many thanks for sharing.

Thank you so much for all the spoilers ^^

Does anyone know how / why LBY's Mom / aunt passed away? I remember seeing a scene during a funeral when CSS was by his side when he was grieving. I think it also has to do with the scene when LBY was kneeling under the rain.

thanks

@busterboy thx uuuuuuuuuuuu

Summary from where I left off to the ENDING

So after LBY and SS's catfight lol, SS goes and apologizes to YS. She feels she is embarrassing his family and decides to call off the engagement. The Yuan family gets into some serious trouble (I didn't really catch all the details) but Yuan finds out that LBY has been protecting his family for years while he was in the NW. He went to talk to LBY and he admits that since he found out SS has hooked up with YS, he has been watching the Yuan family extremely closely. LBY wants to protect SS for life and just watch from afar that she lives a peaceful life. At that moment, YS realizes how deep LBY's love is for her and asked LBY that everything he is doing is for SS?! YS had never loved anyone in his life and SS is really precious to him but in the face of LBY, he realizes their love is even deeper. A number of chapters later, YS tells LBY of how SS was after he had his revenge. SS was deathly ill and would be going in and out of consciousness, but she would mutter "don't leave me behind". YS knew all the years SS always had LBY in her heart. 

YS tells SS everything. The Queen also passes. SS decides to go away I think to clear her mind or to do something, but LJT unknowingly has been tracking her and plans an attack SS. Thankfully after following LBY for a number of years, not only has she learned a lot of battle tactics, she also had been studyinh how to make fire bombs so she was able to fend off the attack. LJT suffered huge losses but managed to escape. LBY shows up and they reconcile at this point. 

They are trying to track down LJT and finds her and her entire group slaughtered in a really gruesome manner. Then they find out YS and the Yuan clan have gone missing. They find him eventually deep in some kind of dungeon. He was captured and ends up everything is a trap laid by Wang Yanji. She has been scheming and planning a revenge for her dead husband Lu Ben for years and it's a very complex plan but she had this palace built with underground levels that can collapse and cave in. LBY, SS and gang find this place and gets trapped after finding YS. A lot is revealed here including plans to kill the crown prince. LBY figures a way out and everyone escapes but WYJ dies. Then comes the part when LBY thwarts the attack on the crown prince and SS leads a separate army to protect the nearby village. After this, they reunite and reminisce, kiss and THE END.

I skimmed the epilogue and I don't think YS ends up with anyone but he visits SS often but SS and LBY leave to travel the world. I didn't see any part about them having kids so I am not sure where the full epilogue is but this pretty much concludes Love Like the Galaxy. There are so many side characters, side plots, and schemes that I didn't summarize as I really just wanted to focus on the undying love between the main leads. So far, I think Wu Lei and ZLS are doing an incredible job portraying their characters. I saw in an interview with WL that he wasn't very happy during filming because he was so immersed into his character. Even his friends noticed he was more tense and fierce than his usual self and he realized he was really invested in the LBY character so even his demeanor changed a bit during filming. The interview contrasts A Sun and LBY and the Ashile tribe vs Black troops. WL said LBY is very overbearing and he brings his troops wherever he wants, and does what he wants and is pretty unstoppable. He thinks they are more powerful than the Ashile tribe (I think that is what he said). 

Hope you all enjoyed my summaries! Now we can savour the drama slowly as it is released. 

busterboy  thank you for translating the beautiful ending.. Hats off to you for your hardwork

@Busterboy Thanks for translating and sharing the story of this amazing drama. I believe Wu Lei is using method acting style where the actor really immersed himself into the charactor. Just like the Korean actor Kim Jung Hyun in the drama Time. They are really talented and gifted but sometimes it will take time to get out of character after the drama ends. Yeah it's Tuesday! Im so happy. See you all tonight in Love Like The Galaxy. 

Thank you @Busterboy... I really enjoyed your summaries.

@busterboy Thanks for the time and dedication translating. 

@busterboy do you a link to the epilogue? I can’t find it anywhere….. or does anyone have it?

the epilogue that shows they have kids are in the 番外 and its in this chapter that shows that they have kids (them having 6 kids is wrong info hahah but they did have kids in the end!)

rly tears in my eyes when i read this conversation T-T

CSS (gently hugs LBY to her chest): "I know, I know you will have many blood relations (family) in the future, you will never have to be by yourself anymore"

LBY (lifts his head with tears in his eyes): "No, I've never been alone ever since I met you"

busterboy If you don't mind can you please give the summary of the epilogue http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1710991&chapterid=10   chapters from 8- 12 are the epilogues I think

My pleasure everyone, glad you all enjoyed the summaries! 

Arpita:

busterboy If you don't mind can you please give the summary of the epilogue http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1710991&chapterid=10   chapters from 8- 10 are the epilogues I think

I'll take a look :)

There truly is something to be said for reading the book before watching a screen version! With the aid of one’s  imagination, only the truly superior adaptation can come to life.