@JunoYY

They only release the remaining eps tmr for those who will purchase the fast track package, therefore I think the release schedule is still as planned for the rest of us. They may not include all the details in  the book in the remaining eps but I kinda understand they need to make the drama more concise, with Chinese restrictions and all. They have been doing a good job so far with the story so let's finger cross.

As for the rumour Tencent wants to rush the airing of LLTG to replace it with the Longest Promise, it is probably because the Longest Promise is a more important project to them. LLTG originally was not expected to achieve the kind of popularity it did, since Wu Lei and Zhao Lusi are not as popular as Xiao Zhan in China. Zhao Lusi's acting is questionable at times (before LLTG), and Wu Lei was embroiled in a dispute with Tencent over another project. When LLTG aired, many Chinese fans had questioned about the lack of commercials invested in the show. It shows the lack of interest of Tencent originally in LLTG. There is also mention by Zhao Lusi that the money of the crew is quite tight, and they had to plan the resources very carefully.  

Of course, Tencent never confirm or deny the rumour. And I think while LLTG is still an important project of them this year, it is not the most important.   

@rabitcasa 

So looks like LLTG achieved far great results than they anticipated. Honestly, i thought they used quite amount of budget in this series due to it cinematography.  Again, this might be due to all the efforts the team put in. Got enough trauma from WRTW's rush ending and I really really hope the same won't go for this series. This might be a big turning point for both ZL and WL's careers and feel really proud for both of them. Have you heard of them giving LLTG some special epis because there were some in case of Goodbye my princess, as LLTG can be considered on of the hit shows of 2022? :')    

All of that sounds like they underestimated LLTG - after watching plenty of costume dramas I have to admit it's one of the best - I have only a few dramas which I can re-watch any time - and Love Like The Galaxy definitely belongs to my favourite series list.
It's different from other productions - and with the budget they had - the production team made wonders... I love their care about details, cinematography, and costumes which feel authentic and fit the reality - all actors including hilarious grandma did a fantastic job.
Can you imagine anyone else playing SS or LBY? or Emperor? The cast was chosen perfectly - and they gave justice to characters from the novel.
btw. Who doesn't like LBY lieutenants? or general Wang - I still remember him kicking SS father during a proposal scene in front of the emperor ;) or Qi Qi or SS brothers?
Going to re-watch all the funny moments this weekend as tomorrow it's going to be cry me a river day...  

Same here I am so into LLTG. I login here to read everytime anyone posts a comment. I have not reas the book yet but will start this weekend.  SS figured out about LBY in today’s episode.  Does YANJI really commit suicide or is she missing to take revenge.  Lou Ben was very selfish. He didn’t think about her. 

Msazk2010:

Same here I am so into LLTG. I login here to read everytime anyone posts a comment. I have not reas the book yet but will start this weekend.  SS figured out about LBY in today’s episode.  Does YANJI really commit suicide or is she missing to take revenge.  Lou Ben was very selfish. He didn’t think about her. 

Yanji'a should be back in the later epa. to trap LBY/HB, YS & CSS in the underground palace. I feel sorry for her. She deserved a better partner 

Tetothegremlin:

@rabbitcasa are you sure??? I’ve got VIP and it’s only up to episode 46…..omg omg I need to look into this

VIP Where? on what website? I'm in the USA/Canada region. Do you know if this is available for international audience? Thanks in advance!!

FatimaO:

VIP Where? on what website? I'm in the USA/Canada region. Do you know if this is available for international audience? Thanks in advance!!

You can watch it thru WeTv, bilibili, Drama cool...

For VIP Users

If you are already a VIP, the membership time obtained from the exchange will be accumulated on the basis of the current remaining time.

JunoYY:

@rabitcasa 

So looks like LLTG achieved far great results than they anticipated. Honestly, i thought they used quite amount of budget in this series due to it cinematography.  Again, this might be due to all the efforts the team put in. Got enough trauma from WRTW's rush ending and I really really hope the same won't go for this series. This might be a big turning point for both ZL and WL's careers and feel really proud for both of them. Have you heard of them giving LLTG some special epis because there were some in case of Goodbye my princess, as LLTG can be considered on of the hit shows of 2022? :')    

To think the the LLTG team rushed and worked so hard to immediately edit the drama because penguin pressured them to do so...Proud is an understatement. How much more satisfaction could've we got if it was released on its original broadcast date? The best ensemble of prod team.

The fast track all sold out for today :”)) 

Only C-fans can watch the Livestream??

For the fans who can't watch the livestream of the casts tomorrow(also me), this kind fan in twitter will do live translation tomorrow so please check out her tweets tomorrow at 7PM Cst

Edit: it is confirmed that only cfans can watch the livestream. Still no for intl fans who bought fast track package btw

Her acc https://twitter.com/wonwoncity?s=21&t...

It will only available for fast track package buyers(not vip also)

For vip users, ep 47-48 tmr + 49-50 next Tuesday, 51-52 Wednesday, 53-54 Thursday, and ep 55-56 final will be in august 27th.

For fast track package buyers, all remaining episodes can watch tmr. The package is just announced today so it is no the same with vip.

Abt that package

Vip users > two episodes tomorrow (like usual schedule) and final episode will be in august 27th

Fast track buyers > all episodes until today. Also the live broadcast of the casts + able to watch the cast's live broadcast at 7pm cst 

Babyrosyzhao:

For the fans who can't watch the livestream of the casts tomorrow(also me), this kind fan in twitter will do live translation tomorrow so please check out her tweets tomorrow at 7PM Cst

Edit: it is confirmed that only cfans can watch the livestream. Still no for intl fans who bought fast track package btw

Her acc https://twitter.com/wonwoncity?s=21&t...

Thank you! It's too bad the show is not available to international audience yet but...Akuna Matata...we will rewatch old scenes until then :) 

@babyrosyzhao, I am a wetv.vip Vip member. How do I buy the fast track for tomorrow? I am in the US. Thank you for your answer!

cocoppa:

To think the the LLTG team rushed and worked so hard to immediately edit the drama because penguin pressured them to do so...Proud is an understatement. How much more satisfaction could've we got if it was released on its original broadcast date? The best ensemble of prod team.

Exactly :') gosh i think that's why they planned to air part 2 only in september due to unfinished editiding I guess. But due  to its popularity, I guess they have no choice but to air the two parts continuously. I just feel frusturated that the efforts of LLTG team would be discarded easily with the episodes being cut off. Geez, Tecent never fails to disappoint us. Wish they upload uncut vers or sth to international fans and there is no doubt alot of ppl will buy that including me. 

JunoYY:

@rabitcasa 

Don't get me wrong. LLTG is still considered an important project of Tencent this year and I think the budget of the drama is not low. Zhao Lusi did mention that the budget of the crew was tight but it could be due to the scale of production to produce the quality of cinematophy that we all love. However, Tencent did not pay LLTG its due attention, that's why there have been rumours among Chinese fans.

I'm not sure about special eps. I will let you know if I hear sth.