Nana57:

I know what you mean with the names, it’s very confusing especially with google translate . 

I wish the novel will be properly translated into English like the Ten miles of peach blossoms. I will certainly purchase it.

I have read the novel in my language but as it was a fan translation, the quality is not the best. While I still can understand the content and feel the beauty of words from the author to some extent, many of the dialogues were misappropriated (for examples, the pronounces and words the translators used were too modern and not fitting the era of the novel). I heard from the Chinese readers that the original novel is very eloquent, beautiful but quite hard to read because it uses old Chinese words and stories coming from the classic Chinese literature and history. Certainly a daunting task for any translators who are going to take it on as a project.

rabbitcasa:

I wish the novel will be properly translated into English like the Ten miles of peach blossoms. I will certainly purchase it.

I have read the novel in my language but as it was a fan translation, the quality is not the best. While I still can understand the content and feel the beauty of words from the author to some extent, many of the dialogues were misappropriated (for examples, the pronounces and words the translators used were too modern and not fitting the era of the novel). I heard from the Chinese readers that the original novel is very eloquent, beautiful but quite hard to read because it uses old Chinese words and stories coming from the classic Chinese literature and history. Certainly a daunting task for any translators who are going to take it on as a project.

Reading  the novel I can only get the plot but  not the details, but even so considering the novel is google translated, I can get a glimpse of some beautiful meaning behind the words. I also hope it will be translated properly but it is a big task. 

6 more hours until episodes 43 + 44 come out! Personally I can’t wait to see the teasers for next weeks episodes because we’ll get an idea of how they’re going to play out the massacre and 5 year separation. I’m going to assume that it won’t be exactly the same as the novel. 

i wish  HBY and CSS separation not more than 2-3 episode 

GOLDEN FAIRY:

i wish  HBY and CSS separation not more than 2-3 episode 

Yeah same! Looks like the massacre starts episode 48 so my guess is episode 49+50 will be him falling off a cliff, SS helping to clear his name by finding out the his ‘step mother’ hid the evidence. I’m going to guess that the end of episode 50 will be him leaving the capital. 

Episode 51+52+53 will be when he returns to the capital and tries to win her back. I seriously hope they don’t drag the LJT  part out too much. 

Episode 54 will be when the empress dies, SS leaves the capital and gets ambushed by LJT. 

Episode 55+56 will be when they get back together, deal with Wan Yanji and get married.

Oh man now that I’ve read what I wrote above, I’m hoping I’m wrong because I need more sweet moments haha.

Tetothegremlin - based on today's teasers I would say you are right and fingers crossed for more sweet moments in last few episodes!

43 and 44 were both nice ones - we are going quickly towards massacre which will start at the end of 48 episode - I am really not waiting for it... 

There is a scene where lby is carrying css who is unconscious I his arms, then hugging her tight and lifting her up,  so these scenes are probably after 5 yrs. I guess we will get a proper rather than a rushed ending... Hopefully

How come she was unconscious in his arm any spoilers !

vesca:

Tetothegremlin - based on today's teasers I would say you are right and fingers crossed for more sweet moments in last few episodes!

43 and 44 were both nice ones - we are going quickly towards massacre which will start at the end of 48 episode - I am really not waiting for it... 

Yeah based on episode 49 + 50 trailers, I think my estimates are about right. The one part I hope I'm wrong about is this guess:

"Episode 51+52+53 will be when he returns to the capital and tries to win her back. I seriously hope they don’t drag the LJT  part out too much. "

Hoping they're able to condense to just episodes 51 + 52, that way 53+54+56 will be all happy days hahaha. 

Arghh watching the teaser for episode 49 made me teary so I'm pretty sure I'm going to need a whole box of tissues to get through the episodes. I feel like the wait between this week and next week will be the hardest because they're leaving us right in the middle of the massacre. Fingers crossed the next week goes by quickly. 

There's a particular scene in this video, at 0:06 seconds, where LBY is carrying SS. Has anyone seen this scene in the drama? I'm pretty sure I haven't and feel like there's no way I would have missed this....

Ruhikam:

There is a scene where lby is carrying css who is unconscious I his arms, then hugging her tight and lifting her up,  so these scenes are probably after 5 yrs. I guess we will get a proper rather than a rushed ending... Hopefully

Are you referring to this video, specifically at 0:06 seconds? I'm also trying to figure out where this fits. I'm pretty sure this scene hasn't been played out in the drama yet....

@ Tetothegremlin

I think it’s not shown yet though some scenes are omit from the drama. Hopefully it won’t be.  Thanks for sharing the bloopers-grandma mixing up the eyebrows and eye is so funny. 

Tetothegremlin:

There's a particular scene in this video, at 0:06 seconds, where LBY is carrying SS. Has anyone seen this scene in the drama? I'm pretty sure I haven't and feel like there's no way I would have missed this....

Exactly.  Also there are still mire hugging scenes that haven't been shown yet. Hopefully it's after the 5 yrs leap

Tetothegremlin:

I heard that this scene is when empress dies and CSS faints so LBY carries her home and told her parents that he will not disturb her. Maybe I can be wrong.

mblgoh:

@ Tetothegremlin

I think it’s not shown yet though some scenes are omit from the drama. Hopefully it won’t be.  Thanks for sharing the bloopers-grandma mixing up the eyebrows and eye is so funny. 

Yeah true...I didn't think about that! A lot of scenes were probably cut out.