Alekzu:

You can check the photo section, the new schedule is there. 

Thank you 😉

Does anyone know why YS doesn't seem to have a good relationship with his parents especially his mom? The last episode he asks her why she doesn't care about his marriage? Is this why he is a pessimist when it comes to love and relationships?

I'm also curious because There's some ppl say that CSS WAS NOT THE REAL BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER OF GENERAL CHENGSI AND YUANYI?? AND SHE'S HAVE A HIGH RANK?? BECAUSE WAY BACK THEN I REMEMBERED THE EPISODE THAT LBY MENTIONED THAT SS WAS ILL FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR??IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THAT'S WHY WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT SS IDENTITY THERE'S A LOT OF PPL WHO WANT TO HARM HER I GUESS. 

BUT I'M SAYING IF THIS IS TRUE, I'M NOT ALSO EASILY BELIEVE IN SOURCES WHO ARE NOT RELIABLE 

IM JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE SS MOTHER ACTIONS TOWARDS HER AND THE WAY SHE THREATEN SS IS SOMETHING KEEP PESTERING ME.  I KNOW SHE'S DOING HER BEST TO KEEP SS LIFE BECOME BETTER BUT SHE CAN'T BE A MOTHER FIGURE SS. 

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS POOR  

Babyrosyzhao:

I'm also curious because There's some ppl say that CSS WAS NOT THE REAL BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER OF GENERAL CHENGSI AND YUANYI?? AND SHE'S HAVE A HIGH RANK?? BECAUSE WAY BACK THEN I REMEMBERED THE EPISODE THAT LBY MENTIONED THAT SS WAS ILL FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR??IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THAT'S WHY WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT SS IDENTITY THERE'S A LOT OF PPL WHO WANT TO HARM HER I GUESS. 

BUT I'M SAYING IF THIS IS TRUE, I'M NOT ALSO EASILY BELIEVE IN SOURCES WHO ARE NOT RELIABLE 

IM JUST CURIOUS BECAUSE SS MOTHER ACTIONS TOWARDS HER AND THE WAY SHE THREATEN SS IS SOMETHING KEEP PESTERING ME.  I KNOW SHE'S DOING HER BEST TO KEEP SS LIFE BECOME BETTER BUT SHE CAN'T BE A MOTHER FIGURE SS. 

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS POOR  

Idk think there any surprise about CSS identity. It’s not that kind of novel.

Babyrosyzhao:

SORRY MY ENGLISH IS POOR  

No, this drama won't have that kind of plot as it's not in the book that it is based on. CSS's mom is her real mom. Being a mother is just not one of CSS's mother's strengths and unfortunately, there are mothers who have parenting styles similar to hers in real life. CSS's mom does care for her, she just doesn't do it in the right way. 

In the novel how does it end with the empress and consort? 

Lilaznyume:

In the novel how does it end with the empress and consort? 

Empress dies in the book as she was sick. In epilogue, SS and Huo move from the capital after emperor and consort pass away. There is a chapter where YS is going to visit them and SS brother reminds him that they no longer live in the capital.

Mdzhela:

Empress dies in the book as she was sick. In epilogue, SS and Huo move from the capital after emperor and consort pass away. There is a chapter where YS is going to visit them and SS brother reminds him that they no longer live in the capital.

Thanks. Aww how sad. I really like the empress at the moment it's sad how she is alone. 

I really wish they would include the epilogue, esp.chapter 10. It tells the story how LBY and SS after marriage. They’re on the way to a county (I think LBY will be the state magistrate there, like CSS’ third uncle?). CSS dressed up like a man, and otw there they met with a young girl who asked CSS to marry her. Turns out she is a he, and he knows CSS is a girl. To prove he’s a boy, he opened his shirt to show his flat chest and LBY immediately fled to the scene (I can picture this scene in my head, it’s so funny). Then through the boy’s eyes (his name is Ah Xiu), we can see how intimate LBY and CSS relationship after marriage. They weren’t ashamed to show intimacy even when there’s people around (this part kind of reminds me to the forehead kiss in the drama). Then the boy also see CSS pregnant and give birth to their children (too bad he didn’t say how many), and how they moved back to the capital when the Emperor is sick. Later on, in chapter 11 through YS pov, the epilogue tells that they retired and had moved away from the capital, bcoz they want to spend the rest of their lives together in peace (not involved in palace matters anymore). I wish they could include the epilogue part, at least until they’re married/have kids. But I’ll take whatever the drama give us, as long as it’s a happy ending.

May I know where can one read the epilogue?? Thanks!! 

does anyone kno if the novel if lby will rescue css from the lake wen the princesses pushes her in there

owlet78:

May I know where can one read the epilogue?? Thanks!! 

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=1710991&chapterid=10

Does anyone know why the empress got demoted? 

Empress asked for that as her son wasn't fit to make a good emperor and the only way to make third prince being a crown prince was to get empress demoted...