Babyrosyzhao:

I have a bit feeling of LBY step brother who are the one with a long hair in the clips. It's seems more confusing since the teaser release. The guy with a long hair wearing like look LBY's general outfit which is gave us more hint what do you think??I guess I'm wrong but he seems to look like a general 

I thought that is LBY with his hair down?

LBY's 'stepbrother' never has a big role, even in the novel, he only appeared once and then being mentioned once or twice. 

in hte novel did they ever have  a weddign ceremony even though they end up togehter i hope they have a proper wedding!

liuliu87:

in hte novel did they ever have  a weddign ceremony even though they end up togehter i hope they have a proper wedding!

No, they didn't have a wedding ceremony in the novel. But they may have in the drama to satisfy the fans :)

rabbitcasa:

No, they didn't have a wedding ceremony in the novel. But they may have in the drama to satisfy the fans :)

Lol the irony of having 3 betrothal parties but not the actual wedding scene. I hope they add their wedding night and epilogues in the drama

@Rina               CSS is JLO of their time with all the engagements...lol

Well, after the 3rd betrothal party, LBY came back and everyone expected that CSS would cancel the engagement again. Colleagues of CSS's father came to tell him he celebrated the party too early (since they had to give gifts 3 times now), CSS's father was annoyed and told them that the next time they would consider not accepting gifts since they already 'deposited' them. CSS herself mentioned there wouldn't be the 4th engagement since they would go straight to marriage. 

Its so nice to read all your comments - I am crawling slowly through google translation and can't wait for next episodes - the break from Thursday till Tuesday is real killer... and all episodes seems to be shorter and shorter ;) (I know they are not!) we still have 2 weeks before we will need tissues for revenge episode and I hope after that action will make a proper time jump to cover up the break up period.
So far this is my favourite historical drama - I love the cinematography, slow burn romance development, all actors are doing great job including second plan couples. Every single scene tells us how much production team actually cared about details - and costumes which are more plain as they were in original novel - all of that looks much more real to me than full of heavy gold ornaments outfits from other dramas despite being feast for the eyes :)

I had seen people complaining about lack of chemistry between main leads - but that's exactly how it is in the book - CSS wasn't interested in LBY for a long time, when she agreed to marry him she actually did what she believed she has to do... not what she really wanted
It took quite a time for CSS to realise that she has real feelings for her fiance and really open up to him...
Director did fantastic job building up their relationship over the time - where we can see LBY eyes full of warmth or even burning when he looks at CSS from early episodes and CSS despite being repeatedly  saved by him having mixed feelings and not showing much of affection. 

I love how they chose to stick the script of the drama close to the novel. Many drama adaptations nowadays only loosely based on the books, and they often included unnecessary details or characters to drag out the dramas (since it is more profitable if the dramas are longer, plus the inseted characters are more often than not the ones the companies/big backers of the industry wanted to boost). This led to the drop of quality in many drama productions. 

Princess Weiyoung is an example. While I'm not sure about the back story of the production, they changed the story too much, it is almost like another story, with only the names of the characters left from the original book.

I guess the author of Love like the galaxy made it so that the drama adaptations of her novels had to stick close to the books. Since while Story of Minglan had some details different from the novel, its main plot also followed the original novel.

rabbitcasa:

I thought that is LBY with his hair down?

LBY's 'stepbrother' never has a big role, even in the novel, he only appeared once and then being mentioned once or twice. 

Okay thanks for explaining I really do appreciate those ppl who spend some time just to clarify us what feedbacks and expectations that we had. I hope the drama will focus on the novel. I love how they trying their all best just to gave us the high satisfaction. 

rabbitcasa:

Rina:

Lol the irony of having 3 betrothal parties but not the actual wedding scene. I hope they add their wedding night and epilogues in the drama

I hope so 

liuliu87:

Do you mean it?? Can you give me the link of the novel??

After reading all the spoilers, i just geniuely hope that they would manage to fit all those sweet moments in the drama :')  Do you think we would be able to witness all these fluffy, sweet and spicy moments after 5 years period in the drama? :')

JunoYY:

After reading all the spoilers, i just geniuely hope that they would manage to fit all those sweet moments in the drama :')  Do you think we would be able to witness all these fluffy, sweet and spicy moments after 5 years period in the drama? :')

They have pretty well so far:)) so i hope so

Hi all, just saw preview for 37, what happened there? What's with the 5th prince? Why empress so angry at SS?  What SS is hiding from LBY (or everyone?)?

misssarahlove:

Hi all, just saw preview for 37, what happened there? What's with the 5th prince? Why empress so angry at SS?  What SS is hiding from LBY (or everyone?)?

LBY is angry with SS as she didn't tell him about 5th princess pushing her into water. And I think empress is angry at 5th princess not at CSS. Sorry don't know what happened with 5th prince. 

(If you have more doubts about it please see the summary  of @busterboy in the discussions , but it contain many spoilers.    )