Where can I find epilogue chapters?  I can only find up to 179 chapters where the ending is quite similar to the novel where it ends after HBY rescued crown price.  Please help, I can’t move on from this series 😂

Hey friends, 

To those of you who watched ep. 56(finale) is the translation correct?  the conversation btwn HBY and SS's father and his response to the father telling him they will find him and make him pay if he wrongs SS again.

I'm particularly interested in HBY's response and the comment about the family. 

This is after min 34. SS and HBY are kissing. Her parents meet with them at that moment. can someone please please translate that for me?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

FatimaO:

Hey friends, 

To those of you who watched ep. 56(finale) is the translation correct?  the conversation btwn HBY and SS's father and his response to the father telling him they will find him and make him pay if he wrongs SS again.

This is after min 34. SS and HBY are kissing. Her parents meet with them at that moment. can someone please please translate that for me?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

yes, it is along that line. When her parents saw them kissed, her father wanted to intervene but her mum stopped him. When SS & HBY are done kissing, her parents came and her father told HBY, that he would leave his daughter in your good hands now. If you let her down once again, myself and the whole Cheng family would come to his house and would sort him out. HBY then said “sure” and smiled. All her siblings, cousins and their partners joined them. HBY told them that the Cheng family members are kind people if I remember well.

FatimaO:

Hey friends, 

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

He actually says along those same lines, I just went through and Google translated it. He tells him that if he ever is sorry again to the  Cheng family, that they will all show up at his mansion. LB then says "You must". As in its a  promise/ I won't LOL. 

@MaryThomas   &@Thuc Duyen   

You guys are the best! Thank you again :) 

Can someone clarify this?

In the epilogue or original novel was it qiqi or Shaoshang who gave birth first?? I read the original ver but in the epilogue I skip some parts.

cocoppa:

Can someone clarify this?

In the epilogue or original novel was it qiqi or Shaoshang who gave birth first?? I read the original ver but in the epilogue I skip some parts.

Qiqi got married and gave birth during the five years SS was locked in the palace. In the book Song (SS's 2nd brother) & Qiqi have 3 kids.

FatimaO:

Qiqi got married and gave birth during the five years SS was locked in the palace. In the book Song (SS's 2nd brother) & Qiqi have 3 kids.

But SS also gave birth right?? After hby and her get back together??

For those of us struggling with Google translate. I tried to clean this up a bit using multiple translators and correcting the pronouns for us English speakers. I hope this helps. I am not sure if it will fit in one post, but this is the most needed excerpts of part 1 of the epilogue.

Enjoy!

Epilogue :

Although Mrs. Zhou Mu is young, her cooking is delicious. She manages such a large mansion in an orderly manner. The atmosphere in the mansion is light and cheerful. It's neither messy and  chaotic, but warm.
The little maid of the State Shepherd's House
said that Madam State Shepherd used to be a palace decree and was in charge of a palace, which made her naturally good at running the governor's household with finesse.

Axiu especially liked the tone of Mrs. Zhou Mu's words, she was fierce and naughty, even if she scolded someone, he could listen to her all day.

-----
One day, Huo Zhoumu was going to take Axiu
to the military camp outside the city. At that time, it was not yet dawn. Mrs. Zhou Mu came out to see him off with her hair loose. She fell into his arms, and the two kissed passionately.
Mrs. Zhou Mu followed her husband's chin to
his long neck, nibbled at his Adam's apple, and finally kissed  his chest of Zhou Mu's open shirt. Huo Zhou Mu was tall and strong, and when he raised his arms, he lifted his wife up and kissed her. Her earlobes and hollow of her neck , and then further down.
Axiu had just walked to the entrance of the courtyard, his face was red and his ears were red when he saw this, and he even rolled and crawled out of the courtyard to avoid being seen. He was ashamed to have been aroused by seeing them.
Another time, as ShaoShang shaved and cleaned Zhou Mu, Axiu sats cross-legged under the porch reading a book, turning back from time to time to see ShaoShang stroking Zhou Mu's face and neck tenderly, and ZhouMu put one hand on his wife's hand and another on her waist, the two looked at each other with inexhaustible affection.Axiu looked back after reading the book. When
he was leaving, he suddenly thought that ZhouMu had one hand on his wife's waist, and another hand, where is it? Axiu tried hard to recall that his wife's summer shirt was very wide, especially the sleeves. Oops, the other hand of the state shepherd seemed to have reached into his wife's sleeve.

It was the idiot who told him that Han peo
ple are very reserved and reserved. Ah ah ah! It's aIl lie!

--------

When Axiu was able to write a complete family letter in Chinese characters, Mrs. Zhou Mu was diagnosed to be pregnant, Huo Zhoumu was stunned on the spot, and his handsome and dignified face burst into tears inexplicably. "Shao Shang, I, l..." Huo Zhoumu, who was cast in iron, hugged his wife and choked up.
Mrs. Zhou Mu gently hugged her husband's head in her arms: "l know, l know... You will have many blood relatives in the future, and you will never again be the only one."
Huo Zhoumu raised his head with handsome
eyes. He smiled with tears in her eyes: "No, since l saw you, I'm not alone."

Although he didn't know the reason, Axiu felt
sad in his heart, so he cried. He felt that the marriage between Zhou Mu and his wife must have come very hard and difficul
t. It's great that they're married.

-------- 

Axiu has studied with Huo Zhoumu for many
years. He has watched Mrs. Zhou Mu get pregnant, give birth, and raise children. The great emperors from afar will send things and doctors in a long motorcade. Zhou Mu and his wife would return from time to time. Debriefing in the capital, visiting relatives, conferring titles, many rewards. As Mrs. Zhou Mu said, Huo Zhoumu really has a number of blood relatives, although one is more na
ughty than the others, and  another is more irritating, but it is good to be lively and lively is their household all day long
Afterwards, news came from the capital that
the emperor was seriously ill, and the Zhou Mu and his wife immediately set off with the children togo back. Unexpectedly, they never came back after this trip. 

Half a year later, Axiu heard that old Emperor Wen passed away and the new emperor succeeded. Huo Zhoumu was appointed to a very important official position.
----
Personal side note: In a different epilogue we see that the narrator of this one's (Axiu's) death is the catalyst needed to have LB and CCS finally resign from the 3rd prince (now emperor) side and begin to travel instead in freedom. They have by now raised their children and laid a strong foundation not only in the state they had governed, but in the entire country by being second in command only to the emperor for many years. This is when YS tries to go to their mansion in the capital after being old and confused after his illness (see other epilogue for that story).

One bit I forgot to add Zhou Mu was LB/WB title/roll by then. It was like a governor of a state only far more powerful. More like the King or head of state only answering to the Emporer himself.

MaryThomas  Don't tell me.. Axiu is non-other than Aqi or Afei and he died

Arpita:

MaryThomas  Don't tell me.. Axiu is non-other than Aqi or Afei and he died

They meet him as a young 14 year old kid on the side of the road as they are making their way to their new appointment to take over the state as governor :) he then attends the official school they begin,  and is taken under their wing as the only son of the local tribal chieftain. 

I want to download LLTG complete where can I download it with great quality and font size should be big.I try to download from two-three different site but didn't found as my requirement ,

If its novel is available in the English version, whether it is hard copy or soft copy, free or with cost available, I am willing to get it. pls, let me know .

thankyou

GOLDEN FAIRY:

I want to download LLTG complete where can I download it with great quality and font size should be big.I try to download from two-three different site but didn't found as my requirement ,

If its novel is available in the English version, whether it is hard copy or soft copy, free or with cost available, I am willing to get it. pls, let me know .

thankyou

As far as I know there isn't a good English version out there. Most of us have waded painfully through the various translate programs to read the parts that we have. I would also absolutely love to have an actual official book translated into English. We are missing so much of the flowing language and idioms she uses throughout.