they might actually make more of it... if these 10 additional episodes are true...
and YS was imaging himself having wedding with CSS...  looks like they might have much more material we are not even aware of :)

Where did you find out about the extra 10 episodes? This is such great news if it turns out to be true. Since they were in a hurry to edit and release season 2 in a hurry I’m sure they have a lot which was not released. Keeping fingers crossed. 

rabbitcasa:

It's rumored that Love like the Galaxy will have 10 extra episodes should they earn approval from the authority. 

I hope they do, I still haven't got enough of the show yet 

I will actually buy the express package this time if it's true!!!......lol......... 

It would be nice if they start a new season with a redo-of the wedding at the capital for the emperor's sake :) 

Msazk2010:

Where did you find out about the extra 10 episodes? This is such great news if it turns out to be true. Since they were in a hurry to edit and release season 2 in a hurry I’m sure they have a lot which was not released. Keeping fingers crossed. 

On a Facebook group that I'm in. It is not yet confirmed but it will be wonderful if the rumour is true.