I can understand why You Are My Hero is a superb drama for some viewers. This is a very positive romance drama with no silly misunderstandings and breakups which is similar to Sunshine Of My Life and Forever Love. The female character is strong and independent. There is communication between the lovers and they are supportive of each other when times are tough. The romance progresses at a realistic pace and the screenwriters build a strong foundation for the love to grow.

On the flip side, some may find it boring and draggy like I did. You really need to be patient for the romance to progress and grow on you if you are not really interested to watch the characters at work in the beginning. Furthermore, this is not a drama whereby you can expect lots of passion and kisses. It is a relatively clean drama and I guess they need to keep it that way to pass the censorship board given that the main character is a police officer. Personally, I think it is better that way because it gives the relationship a different feel from the usual romance dramas. But if you prefer hotter and more passionate scenes like in Love Designer, you won’t find that same feel in You Are My Hero.

Overall, I would give this You Are My Hero review a score of 7.5/10. It is a watchable production for those who like simple storylines and clean plots with a slice-of-life feel to the protagonists’ story. Despite my own personal take that it has long boring stretches, it is only fair to also highlight the positives which lead the drama to a strong finish. Give it a try if you want a realistic and positive feel to your love story but drop it if you are looking for an intense romance drama.

I just made a some editing from review for a discussion .

What y'all think about my thoughts ?