How long do we have to endure this kind of torment? Waiting and still waiting, seems like a lifetime...

I am a regular whiner here. 

I think this will drop out of nowhere because it needs no promotion. It's majorly awaited.

I don’t understand about the no promotion bit.  I thought all dramas require promotion to make profit. Please elaborate... this is making me anxious.  ?

Hanllan:

I don’t understand about the no promotion bit.  I thought all dramas require promotion to make profit. Please elaborate... this is making me anxious.  ?

I meant like a situation like The Wolf could happen.

Sometimes C-dramas tend to announce the broadcast date or they would announce on the same day. I didn't mean literal "no promotion" but that even if it were to come out suddenly, people would watch it regardless.

I got your point. Thanks.

I hope it won’t take too long to air

This drama is anticipated by a lot of Chinese fans and fans internationally. It was originally dated to premiere somewhere in Nov of 2020 but Xiao Zhan's scandals might play a part in why the drama was pushed back to a later date and who knows when. I'm still waiting and hope it will premiere next month at the latest :(

That is hilarious, this scandal has gone way beyond. People do create a mess on a persons life, they think they have every right. This is why stardom is not always something great. You lose your own personality and has to please the public all the time. And a lot of opportunistic idiots who could, in a second, ruin what you have built and sacrificed to attain all that.
Anyway, I couldn’t care less, what matters the most is good entertainment. I need to enjoy what I’m watching or I wouldn’t watch at all. That’s why Yang Zi is my girl, never disappoints and always good at every drama or movie she makes. I hope no one messes her up.
For Xiao Zhan, I hope this thing gets sorted and that he is well and safe. It’s not his fault and he is good at what he does. I extend my wishes to him. And I really want this drama “The Oath of Love” to air.

Exactly!!! This is emotional abuse...?