why did babi and yumi break up atlast?

still not clear.

can anybody explain??????

Deepti Chauhan:

Yumi realised that she doesn't love him anymore. It doesn't make sense bcuz he did nothing wrong. It came out of nowhere. 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

k thanks a lot

It still makes sense to me. She lost interest in her ex. First, her distance relationship with a taboo subject is that he indeed sways a bit towards another girl. Second, she seems more focused on her writing than dating any guy. That's why she said that she has no time to think about starting a new relationship.

nu, personajul Yumi nu are sens, pentru că este atât de indecisă, iar concluzia ar fi că nu ea este responsabilă, ci celulele ei dispărute, rănite de altcineva, cândva. ei bine, atunci nimeni nu este responsabil pentru nimic, celulele lui sunt „în afara serviciului”

I don't think Babi did anything 'wrong' (unless owning a 'phone is wrong) but Yumi doesn't love him - perhaps never did. That seems the best reason for a breakup to me. 

It makes sense to me. Yumi just doesn't love Babi anymore... That's what I understood from the phone call scene ?

Yes it definitely makes sense to me,  you can't force love, no matter how nice someone is!

It seems the  viewers have fallen in love with Babi instead of Yumi;) That is why so many are so disappointed. 

My advice to the disappointed ones, find a guy like Babi, the world is huge though, good luck!!!!

JULIA FRENJA:

Yes it definitely makes sense to me,  you can't force love, no matter how nice someone is!

It seems the  viewers have fallen in love with Babi instead of Yumi;) That is why so many are so disappointed. 

My advice to the disappointed ones, find a guy like Babi, the world is huge though, good luck!!!!

I finished the series and the ending was worse then in season one.

The only cute thing about Yumi are her cells, she seems likeable, but not in a way that she is overwhelming. And about your last part... you won't find someone like Babi... he is the definition of perfect :)

I don't think I'll watch the third season, because I really started to dislike her character

seelenfang:

The only cute thing about Yumi are her cells, she seems likeable, but not in a way that she is overwhelming. And about your last part... you won't find someone like Babi... he is the definition of perfect :)

I don't think I'll watch the third season, because I really started to dislike her character

Super that  he is perfect for you, all in all, there are different perspectives of perfection, and it is good so.  Anything is possible, never give up! :) There many Babis out there , believe me !

seelenfang:

true dat.... actually i also started NOT disliking her character but rather lost interest now because now it seems kinda predictable that in every season there's gonna be someone and they eventually have to break up for some stupid reason just so that the show goes on. 

So i kinda lost interest now because now that I've seen babi , i don't think there can be anyone better than him and until and unless there is, yumi should not fall in love if she cannot fall in love with babi again.

I mean seriously!!! How long has it been since they got back together again!!!! Its just been a month or so... and they fell out of love??

Maybe if they both gave a little more time to each other , there might have been a spark or not.

Babi single handedly uplifted the show standards and now I don't think anyone can beat his character.

I mean what does he lack??? How can the next person be better than him??? Just by being totally loyal???

I know Babi did wrong by getting swayed away by a confession and it IS a goddamn big deal because it creates insecurities forever but still that was not the point. Yumi was not insecure anymore. She just fell out of love.

I don't mind the breakup to be honest but the way the story's ending was written was quite disappointing. It could've been like breakup due to insecurity or something.

But that also raises a question that when goo woong called her , Babi trusted her but why can't yumi.

But the reason could've been that she didn't get swayed away by goo woong and Babi did.
That could've been a way better plot.

No resentments towards each other as shown in the story at last at the airport but the reasons could've been better.

The only problem with good stories is that they usually have a terrible ending that's why I'm always afraid about the ending of such good stories.

Babi was the one who gave her confidence to be a writer! 
According to the webtoon, number three is ... kind of flat, shapeless, but it seems that Yumi's love cell is awake... now she's healed, without getting into another relationship... I'm not watching season three anymore...

I completed the series only to find myself in utter despair.  The ending wasn't exactly a cliffhanger. And there didn't seem to be any necessity for such a dull twist and a cliffhanger.  I'm not rooting for Babi but it ofc feels weird to find Yumi stranded up almost alone in the end.

Though Babi was an ideal boyfriend, he was swayed once, but it didn't seem like he did while he received the last call. And during the break-up, he was wearing the ring but Yumi wasn't. So, since the love cell wasn't there, Yumi fell out of love and broke up.  Rationally speaking, she might've given a little time for her thoughts to clear up. That break-up seemed quite unnecessary and vague, coming out of someone like Yumi.

Then there's Wung too. He left Yumi while hoping to gain more stability in his life- and here, we shouldn't fail to notice that Wung's feelings stay the same towards Yumi even though they broke up (unlike Babi who got swayed while still in the relationship).  The least that could've been done here was to at least show some sparks between Wung and Yumi. 

In my opinion, ignoring these 2 existing options and shifting the storyline towards a new character- Shin Soon Rok was the weirdest possible ending. (SPOILER- in the webtoon. Yumi ends up with Soon Rok)