Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 79 LV2
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 1, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
Replying to Big Cat Unnie • Mar 31, 2024
No, the king in my dearest was King Injo,the father of Crown Prince, Sohyeon.The Grandpa king in the Red Sleeve…
King Yeongjo is the son of Dongyi and King Sukjong. King Sukjong is the King who had at least 3 queens throughout his reign.
0 0
On Everyday I Love You • Mar 28, 2024
Title Everyday I Love You Spoiler
I watched this in 2015 but I never really appreciated this movie until now. Also, watching this in 2024 feels oddly satisfying. I feel like the real relationship of LizQuen is closest to this fictional couple among all the couples they played (second being the couple from Alone Together) as I get the impression that Liza and Enrique are both passionate in filmmaking and making shows and Enrique is selfless in how he loves Liza. They have good chemistry in all their movies, but the chemitry here is just really amazing. The way Enrique looks and speaks to Liza! Both Enrique and Liza portrayed their characters really well. I really enjpyed the love story, glad the girl Audrey chose someone (Ethan) who lets her be who she wants to be and dream what she wanted to do rather than someone who wants her to change. Wih Liza's hollywood career and both her and Enrique insisting they never broke up, I feel like Enrique's love to Liza is similar to the way Ethan loves Audrey in this movie, he encourages the girl to make her dreams come true and loves her for her true self.
It may seem to some people that Audrey is cheating on Tristan (played by Gerald Anderson) with Ethan here, but I totally understand why she would fall for Ethan, Tristan was a really toxic boyfriend who wants Audrey to change for him and does not love her for who she is (unlike Ethan).
0 0
On My Ex and Whys • Mar 28, 2024
Title My Ex and Whys Spoiler
This is very enjoyable but not as good as Alone/Together among LizQuen movies. The acting between Liza and Enrique is very convincing. The movie is also an enjoyable watch for a lazy weekend. However, the basic point of the plot, Gio's "cheating", is not very convincing since he didn't really cheat but was only taken advantage of during a night when he was drunk. I understand that girls get hurt if guys lay down with other women even when they were drunk, but Cali breaking up with him and making her a man-hater because of it makes her character less admirable. I wish they made another scenario of how Gio would cheat on Cali (ex: being taken to a bar after a tiring and disappointing day at school or work where he was really tempted to sleep with another girl for comfort because he was really disappointed with what happened at school or work). However, the fact that Cali's dad cheated on her mom did help add to the pain of Cali as well as make her man-hating personality develop more.
I wish the film was less "racist" though. How could a film be filmed in South Korea and then call a Korean character Kimmychi (joke on kimchi food)? While this mistake can be forgivable since Kimmychi maybe just a term of endearment from her boyfriend, using the term "slanted eyes" is just a little bit too much.
3.5 over 5 for Liza and Enrique's performance and for it being an enjoyable film for me to watch. A Korean person might however find this film a bit offensive.
0 0
Replying to 11614631 • Mar 19, 2024
Person Kim So Hyun
one of the prettiest actresses but she really cant pick a good script. most of her dramas are TRASH. im excited…
River Where the Moon Rises was quite good for me. It's also the drama where she really showed how versatile and how physically capable can she be, it gained her a Baeksang nomination (one of the youngest to be nominated for such an award).
5 0
On Hopeless • Mar 17, 2024
Title Hopeless
I wasn't hooked with the story but the acting was really excellent, especially the scenes where the characters are getting hurt. It has too much gore and blood and I think should not be watched by kids or teenagers. Who would have imagined that Song Joong Ki, who was best known in his pre-leading actor days as the cute fluffy scholar with pretty clothes and does cute winks in Sungkyunkwan Scandal would really excel in this kind of gory and depressing movie where there's no sign of him looking pretty? Hong Xa Bin is also really excellent, he can match SJK in terms of acting skills.
3 1
Replying to Delancey • Mar 17, 2024
Title Forevermore
I don't know, loveteams have been a longstanding tradition in Philippine entertainment and continue to be a popular…
the lead actors in this drama are a real couple and madly in love, but they are now both exploring outside the loveteam. liza is trying her luck in hollywood (she did great in her debut film lisa frankenstein) while enrique also produced the newly released movie he stars in. lisa also experimented in directing too, she co-directed her latest maya ad.
1 0
On Enrique Gil • Mar 17, 2024
Person Enrique Gil
i think he's the most talented male actor born in the 90s who works in the Philippine entertainment industry.
0 0
On Liza Soberano • Mar 17, 2024
Person Liza Soberano
i'm falling in love with her over again. wish her succes in hollywood, she was really great in lisa frankenstein. i hope people don't believe her bashers or people claiming she and enrique broke up.
2 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Mar 17, 2024
Person Moon Chae Won
I'm getting tired of the crime genre to be honest but I watch whatever she wants to act in. I still think she's…
i think she'll have her movie with kwon sang woo released this year. i saw a screenshot of a korean website saying all the movies that will be released this year and her movie is included. but i really wanted her back in sageuk.
0 3
Replying to Burcu • Mar 17, 2024
Person Moon Chae Won
I miss her onscreen so much
me too.
0 0
On My Youth • Mar 17, 2024
Title My Youth
will put in my watchlist if sjk or another actor or actress i really love is in it.
0 0
Replying to Rosie_is_busy • Mar 17, 2024
Title My Youth
I have this feeling kim ji won might be the fl
I hope so. I really like her and her fans know SJK well and what SJK been through since her fans know SJK since DOTS. I just don't want crazy shippers anymore. I know he's married but bringing another actress will bring a new set of fans who'll make crazy assumptions based on BTS which could harm SJK.
0 1
Replying to 9999775 • Mar 17, 2024
Title My Youth
The Innocent Man is his most underrated drama imo
it was quite popular during its time, but its the melodrama genre and the fact that kdrama was not as big as 2016 and after made it seem like it wasn't popular. but people in 2012 who watched many kdramas really love sjk as an actor and many of them were actually disappointed by the fact that he chose to come back with a kim eun sook drama (back then, kim eun sook recent popular projects were heirs and secret garden while sjk was known to have excelled in playing a variety of characters from a funny cute joseon scholar, to a smart king, to a werewolf, to a complex man betrayed by his true love). i know for sure that innocent man was very popular because one of my super fave korean actresses moon chae won is best known by casual kdrama fans (prior to flower of evil) as being the female lead in innocent man despite the fact that she has more critically acclaimed projects in her sageuk works (2008's painter of the wind but more notably the 2011 drama princess's man and 2011 movie war of the arrows).
1 0
Replying to Burcu • Mar 8, 2024
Person Moon Chae Won
She is such a great actress but her drama choices kinda makes me sad
I'm getting tired of the crime genre to be honest but I watch whatever she wants to act in. I still think she's best in sageuk and should try again acting in a more mature sageuk role.
0 5
Replying to Azet • Mar 8, 2024
Daniel is a great actor,his acting skills has developed much over the years! In actual life he is very humble…
They broke up recently
1 1
Replying to Earth Ravelo • Feb 24, 2024
it's more of philippine entertainment culture that if two artists have a large fanbase and generate money, the…
Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil (they are my favorites). They are still a couple but no longer working together as couple in movies and TV shows. There's a lot of separation rumors about them but they always deny it. I still believe they are together as their long time fans know that their families are extremely close.
0 0
Replying to Seven Rain • Feb 5, 2024
Person Liza Soberano
Until when is she going to act only with Enrique Gil? Is it because they're real life couple so they always get…
she has joined hollywood and her first movie is Lisa Frankenstein with Kathryn Newton, Cole Sprouse, and Carla Gugino
1 0