Details

  • Last Online: 22 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 79 LV2
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: May 1, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1
Alice • Jun 4, 2024
Moon Chae Won and Ha Ji Won, they're so talented but extremely underrated. Moon Chae Won should haver gotten a Baeksang nomination for Flower of Evil. I want Moon Chae Won in a female centric sageuk project and I want Ha Ji Won to pair up with Lee Joon Gi or Kim Nam Gil.
At least your fave actresses have recent dramas that are really popular and they are appreciated and super popular (especially if she's an idol). These two faves of mine either hasn't had a popular drama for more than 7+ years (Ha Ji Won) or they have a popular drama but their efforts and good acting are not enough for people to admire and love them as they do the male lead (Moon Chae Won in Flower of Evil, she needs more love even from Flower of Evil fans). I just want my faves to get the hallyu level love that they so much deserve.
1 0
On Dear X • Jun 4, 2024
Title Dear X
Kim Yoo Jung is the female lead. If they change the female lead to an actress I do not like, I will not watch. Hope Yoo Jung is the final lead.
4 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
please finish it, she's only immature at the beginning but she develops into a strong character later on. you…
I understand not everyone will like this drama, but for me I like her character because as a woman living in Joseon society, she has done what she can in her situation to save the man she loves and even tried to help and be of comfort to others. I keep in mind that she’s immature at the beginning because she was young and sheltered.
2 0
Replying to Sageuk Lover • May 30, 2024
You haven’t seen Flower of Evil?
please disregard the evil title, you'll see a good show.
0 3
Replying to Sageuk Lover • May 30, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
please finish it, she's only immature at the beginning but she develops into a strong character later on. you…
oh okay. what do you think of Chaewon's character after she took an arrow for her male lead around episode 14?
( for me, that shows how much she understood the male lead's anger towards her family, she still saved him even after he tried to kill her father)
1 2
Replying to Burcu • May 30, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
Moon Chae Won is so annoying in this drama
please finish it, she's only immature at the beginning but she develops into a strong character later on. you have to understood she grew up so sheltered, she wasn't even aware of how evil her father is. the events happening around the characters are what makes them develop into better ones, it's one reason why this is one of the best dramas.
1 0
Replying to Burcu • May 30, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
I don't like the leads characters at all
please finish it, she's only immature at the beginning but she develops into a strong character later on. you have to understood she grew up so sheltered, she wasn't even aware of how evil her father is. the events happening around the characters are what makes them develop into better ones, it's one reason why this is one of the best dramas.
2 8
Replying to castawaydish • May 30, 2024
Person Ha Ji Won
I wouldn't say she's underrated. Everyone still know her name and her face in SK. She's considered an icon.
I've been waiting for her movie.
1 0
Replying to S_Ellie • May 29, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I am concerned about the short number of episodes. Where did the days go when costume dramas had even 40 episodes?…
It's adjusting to the current trends I guess. Let's see though. This maybe another one of those sageuks divided into two parts. I remembered My Dearest had two parts as well, there was about a month or two between the airing of the first and the second part of the drama.
0 0
Replying to aidsensemen • May 21, 2024
qot producers watching this show: WRITE THAT DOWN!!!
Really, the plot of that drama is similar to this?
1 8
Replying to Burcu • May 21, 2024
Title The Princess's Man Spoiler
How Lee Se Ryung is a princess?
She wasn't a princess at the beginning but she became one after her father became king
2 0
On Moon Chae Won • May 11, 2024
Person Moon Chae Won
I really miss her, she's such a good actress, why isn't she taking new dramas or movies and get the popularity she deserves :( . She's too good to be not one of the biggest stars in Korea today. And I hope she doesn't take dramas like Criminal Minds or Payback that does not use her acting skills enough. More kdramas like the Princess Man for her please.
1 2
Replying to Nalam2000 • May 11, 2024
Person Kim Ji Won
I am so happy with Ji-Won’s stardom shining even brighter than before. She truly deserves it and I think after…
She's a good person and has been in the industry for more than 10 years, I'm sure she wouldn't have any scandals (I don't count dating news as scandals).
2 0
Replying to owen3939 • May 11, 2024
Person Song Joong Ki
Hope he picks better projects in the future like his movies have been cuz this dude could be the dicaprio of korea
You should watch Tree with Deep Roots. I'm not sure if it's your genre but he was the younger version of the King here. He was in the first 4-5 episodes then he appeared again in either episode 8 or 9. He gave a really great performance here, he was very young here but he has strong presence and showed he could act against the veteran actors with him. I say, try the furst 4-5 episodes with him and don't miss his reappearance in either episode 8 or 9, if you like the drama, you can continue watching it.
0 0
Replying to VRSUS • May 11, 2024
Person Song Joong Ki
The guts and audacity of this man to audition to foreign projects does he think the calibre of his acting matches…
The guts of you to comment and bash him as if you have half his achievements.
8 0
Replying to VRSUS • May 11, 2024
Person Song Joong Ki
Just stay playing muted or show off characters it fits you so well, don't ever dream of being in a foreign project…
What a STUPID comment. He is extremely versatile and has shown it way before the actors that got popular at the same time he did ever did. He was able to have a strong presence playing a king in a 2011 kdrama and he was able to be at level in playing against the veteran older actors with him. Then in 2012, he was able to play a Werewolf, he acts a dog there but can be innocent too. For Werewolf Boy, at the age if 27, he was nominated for Baeksang best actor in a movie and all his co-nominees were veterans more than 10 years older than him. At the same year, he did Innocent Man, a role very much opposite of his Werewolf role. I read somewhere in 2013 that he was offered a movie which Bong Joon Ho had written a script to but he declined because he was in the army. It's just that his early pre-2016 roles did not get any international hype because kdrama people did not like melodrama and sageuk then as today.
0 0