Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 27 days ago
This series had soo much potential I'm kinda upset with the direction its taken..I mourn the greatness that could've…
Let's mourn together
8 0
Replying to Put • 28 days ago
these two janes should have just died in that accident 😔
We're immortal
4 0
Replying to supertuna • 28 days ago
The amnesia plot pained me in the novel and it's paining me in the show. I feel hurt and disappointed all over…
Pain in the ass
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 28 days ago
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
Dr. Ram's partner. Haven't read the novel.
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 28 days ago
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
Rule no. 2: when the new moon comes, the revenge party starts.
0 2
Replying to BLerSeven • 29 days ago
I confess "I forgot everything" was not in my bingo card. Amazing how doctor Ram works 24/7.
When he gives time to his partner since he's the ML of rule no 2.
1 4
Replying to cookingbro • 29 days ago
Who tf fought amnesia trope was a good idea it literally ruined the show. I would enjoy watching this even with…
Ooc it was in the novel and honestly I brought NOTHING to the plot. Vol 3 was utter nonsense and went nowhere!
1 1
Replying to riri • 29 days ago
forgot to watch this ep bcoz i got amnesia
Not surprised

Ooc I thought you and the other one dropped the series 🤡
4 2
Replying to emothoughts • 29 days ago
i read the book because i was so curious, and i definitely think he's way more of a red flag in the novel. i actually…
He was a child infront of those 2
0 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • 29 days ago
Phi is trying
Bitch woh hoti hai jisko apne bacche ki baap ka pata nahi hota, jaise aapko nahi pata
0 4
Replying to NLE • 29 days ago
Don’t let the rating put you off. This drama is really good.It went from 8.0 to 7.9, which honestly makes no…
Ironically slap and kiss sub-genre is extremely popular in lakorns since forever but when it comes to Y series they become vanilla ice-cream
0 0