Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to hualianism • 24 days ago
Title Ash
Not just Lalin, but also her sweetheart Nana😭❀️🀌🏻
Where was nana? Did I missed it?
0 2
Replying to TithiBan • 24 days ago
JP looked absolutely mesmerizing in that all black ensemble near the pool! And Heng can absolutely nail that terrified…
Thank you hun 😘
2 0
Replying to supertuna • 24 days ago
Lil Jane looked way too fine during that bathtub scene, I can understand Big Jane's obsession.
That creature really topped phi
2 0
Replying to joe • 24 days ago
IT WAS SO SATISFACTORY SEEING BIG JANE BEATING THE SH*T OUT OF DAN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Thank you BJ
Anytime anywhere sweety
12 0
On Ash • 24 days ago
Title Ash
Seems like no one noticed lalin's cameo 😭
4 6
Replying to Remo666 • 24 days ago
Title Moonshadow
Damn did the men in black hit Chan with the neuralyzer soon after meeting key for the first time or what. because…
She has dimentia
1 1
Replying to Luna • 25 days ago
I like how they really tried to make PJ green flag
I wish they didn't
6 4
Replying to SHIAA sigma67 • 25 days ago
Title AI Girl
Basically Gen was sa-ing Ai because robots can't have full consent πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
(In another perspective) gen chose ai instead of irene because what she wanted was is "control" and she knows it very well that she can't handle a baddie.
1 0
Replying to Froko • 26 days ago
Title Moonshadow
I'm getting roller coaster vibes
Roller coaster was healthier than this 😭
0 0
On Moonshadow • 26 days ago
Title Moonshadow
Argghh why am I rooting for anyone but chankey? Seems like only a toxic dark romance well written gl can save me from this misery.
0 3
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 26 days ago
They should've sticked to the uni plot or ykw No, the secretary x boss stuff, with some angggsttty jealouuusy…
Which high-school plot?
0 1
Replying to Niki • 27 days ago
So Dan is basically Dan + Win + Sin all mashed into one character, right? I genuinely have no idea what they’re…
No matter how much he tries he can NEVER be me.


Ooc if this was a gl then we'd definitely witness dan being happy and celebrating janejane's wedding.
1 0