News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 6 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 3 hours ago
Replying to SkylarWallace • 22 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Big jane I love you but you deserve a better person 🤬🤬🤬 Ifkr!Ooc felt the same after reading the novel 0 0
Replying to songthrush • 22 days ago Title Juliet & Juliet Bro what's up with this school? The librarian reading a BL during work hours 😭😭😭 She was reading a bl? My assumption was right 😭. 0 0
On Juliet & Juliet • 22 days ago Title Juliet & Juliet An mc who's bi and a fujoshi?! Count me in! 7 1
Replying to Jack • 22 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On I'll suck on Ai Deans nipples tonight Ewwww 3 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 22 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On Shurjo kon dikh diye utse? DEFINITELY! COME TO MY SECRET ROOM! Excoose me dean is the one seducing me 2 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 22 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth Inc noOoc yes 1 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 22 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth GL manhwa 0 1
Replying to Ashveil • 22 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional GUYS I HAVE A THEORY 😭 What if Dan actually likes Big Jane this whole time and Little Jane was never really… It's giving bl version of bad thinking diary with more depth 1 6
Replying to Calypsolar • 22 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Seeing the comments about what's coming, gonna just drop it on ep8, I don't want to watch the last eps just to… Only episode 9 and 10 are annoying 0 0
Replying to Khem • 23 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On I was showing my husband Peem around Bangkok and is it normal that I witnessed Tua levitating? It was very concerning… Damn that's weird 2 1
Replying to Dean • 23 days ago Title Only Friends: Dream On phi jane, can you goon with me tonight? *insert yearning bottom eyes* Shurjo kon dikh diye utse? DEFINITELY! COME TO MY SECRET ROOM! 3 3
Replying to Jane Patrick • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Phi is anything but annoying That's what I thought 😏 1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional you fckg hit him like a maniac.. he is nursing his wounds.. you wait, once he comes back.. he coming back for… He got what he deserves and why are you changing sides? 0 2
Replying to Monique • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional I really dislike the amnesia trope, but how JP staged all their moments was really sweet—I loved that 🥰But… Thank you cutie 💓 0 0
Replying to prettybabynamping • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional I might drop this one. the pilot was amazing and the first few eps (especially ep1) were so cool I remember all… Let's mourn together my love 💓 6 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Starting episode 11, not even two minutes in and I want to hit Dan already. Again, just put a hit out on Dan Big… Jane's mom is jealous because she couldn't get herself a rich farang passport bro. 6 1
Replying to Jane Patrick • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional They did me dirty I also feel the same 2 0
Replying to estar • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional know i am late to the party BUT just having finished watching ep 6 have to say this ep was genuinely infuriating,… They did me dirty 1 2
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 23 days ago Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler Nah it's wrong, actually the author who wrote this series, like the original novel, has also mentioned it in her… Even in rule no. 3 Jamie slapped his ex gf for cheating 0 5
Ooc felt the same after reading the novel
Ooc yes