Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: No where
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 27, 2024
  • Awards Received: Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Satansaysurnxt • 23 days ago
Both the MLs are annoying, adorable and pitiful at different times and the series to me seemed unique till some…
Phi is anything but annoying
2 2
Replying to mio • 23 days ago
i get theyre following the novel but i feel like the memory loss was so unnecessary
As a novel reader I agree
3 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • 23 days ago
but I need to ask, what exactly TF does BJ love so much about LJ?! Idg that shvt.
Same question I've been asking myself while reading the novel
1 0
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • 24 days ago
Title Pls Love
Bro ch3 see we are scared of you now 😭😭 you have gorgeous women but at what cost 😭😭
Usss
1 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • 24 days ago
THE SCULPTURE IS COMPLETE BUT AT WHAT COST? THE HAIR? IM I- WHAT IN THE SMOOTH ASFFFF CARTOOON DORAEMON HAIR?
Phi is not that skilled you know
6 0
Replying to mmimi_ah • 24 days ago
I dont know about this ....If a mysterious older man i didnt know or remember brings me to meet "his child"…
Think I need someone older
Just a little bit colder~
4 0
Replying to riri • 24 days ago
the bathtub scene got me so hooked
Once khun sam said "that was hardcore"
1 1