News Replying to Santamaria • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
I jst completed the master piece and i can tell you, u gonna love it. I can gladly recommend it to church people/homophobic…
This comment made me chuckle.🤣🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to JustPeachy • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
Just finished the movie and I share the same thoughts. I’m not even sure how to feel about it. It’s a good…
Now that you mention it, it did feel abrupt for them to skip that breakup arc and jump straight to the future..
2 0
On 10Dance • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
The ending had me thinking this was a series.. It was very abrupt.
5 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Dec 19, 2025
Title Akina
Can you please send me a link to the teaser. Thanks in advance.
Thank you my loves💕💕
1 1
Replying to tine • Dec 19, 2025
Title Akina
Sorry, who is Haii ?and omg your avi 😭😭😭love and miss them so much 💕
Agree the series was shit.
1 0
Replying to tine • Dec 19, 2025
Title Akina
I suspect the intention behind this series is to buy more time to find a new Jin and/or to serve as a vehicle…
Can you please send me a link to the teaser. Thanks in advance.
1 3
Replying to Wonda447 • Dec 18, 2025
Title Me and Thee
That would be hot honestly. I would not mind if the actors switched roles for this project.
Hilarious🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to Sab • Dec 14, 2025
Title Life on Mars
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Life-on-Mars/Episode-1?id=364&ep=10089&page=0&pageSize=100
Send it via dms, good lord.
0 0
Replying to Theemekha • Dec 14, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy Season 2
they need to get more views and comments on their accounts
followed them, and thanks💕
4 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 14, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Nuchy is excellent at this. Not Me wasn't toxic but it did have its moments and when it did it excelled in that!…
Yes i am enjoying these shows!
0 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 13, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Nuchy is excellent at this. Not Me wasn't toxic but it did have its moments and when it did it excelled in that!…
I am glad they let her do what she needed to do because its really good unlike what gmmtv normally gives us. Me and Thee is supringlsy good.
2 2
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 13, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Nuchy is excellent at this. Not Me wasn't toxic but it did have its moments and when it did it excelled in that!…
Thats good! I hope this director directs all the other series for gmmtv because I like it😭
2 4
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Dec 13, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Nuchy is excellent at this. Not Me wasn't toxic but it did have its moments and when it did it excelled in that!…
I don't know who Nunchy is but she seems to make Offgun shine!
1 6
Replying to Wonda447 • Dec 13, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Gun is literally so pretty, his outfits ate.. I don't understand why being feminine is aa bad thing😭😭. I…
Don't really know about actors outside of their shows but glad he looked stunning!
2 0
Replying to Eva • Dec 13, 2025
Title Great Men Academy
😂😂 and...?
knew it
0 0
Replying to Theemekha • Dec 13, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy Season 2
they need to get more views and comments on their accounts
Send me links please so I can help boost it.
4 2
Replying to Asiya45 • Dec 13, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Help as twitter trends also it's so good but the trend are so bad please help if you have some time and you like…
💕
2 0
Replying to Eva • Dec 12, 2025
Title Great Men Academy
😂😂 and...?
Let me guess he switches back to a girl
0 4
Replying to TopGuy1971 • Dec 12, 2025
Title Time Zone
Might have more to do with how cheap they work though!
Omg I forgot. Yes they pay them less than the older actors.
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Dec 12, 2025
Title The Spirealm
Its supposed to be a BL but since this is China its abromance due to homophobic censorships😍
Yeah unfortunately
1 0

1