Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2024
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Dec 3, 2025
Wow …King is only 23 years old .
Literaly I was so shocked. No wondee he was casted as the older one in this series, because he looks 35💀
0 0
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Dec 3, 2025
Title Reset
Which gods do I need to pray to get a man like Thada?😭
Literally! We all need a Thada in our lives.
2 0
Replying to Leeyah • Dec 3, 2025
Title Reset
the people who watched it when it was ongoing (I’m part of them) are the ones who enjoyed this series the most…
Literally. I was one of those people who watched it ongoing! It was just fun.
2 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Dec 3, 2025
Have they started filming already? I saw Tape and Sihyun together on IG.
I hope so, but probably will get it in 2026.
2 0
Replying to kacee_ottis • Dec 3, 2025
I really hope they give us season 2😭😭😭.The ratings is crazy...7.7 how?? This is one of the best BL in…
Yes season 2 is happening, they have a page for it on mdl, but probably happening in 2026 since no update has happened yet.
2 2
Replying to Theemekha • Dec 3, 2025
glad you gave it a try it's srsly so underrated, it's sad. never trust MDL ratings.
Literally🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to Aaku • Dec 3, 2025
This one completely slipped off my radar because of its rating, but I am so glad I decided to give it a try on…
This is why, I never trust the ratings on mdl.
2 0
Replying to ammmz • Dec 3, 2025
aside: have these people ever done drugs in their lives?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to 9461623 • Dec 3, 2025
Title Khemjira
It's normal for public opinions to be divided, not just about Khemjira, but any series. That's why I don't base…
I agree! I have watched gems, that were low in ratings!
6 2
Replying to Nora0809 • Dec 3, 2025
Title Khemjira
Always some rude, ugly half-wit idiot. As if Keng would ever listen to you or even look at you. Who are you to…
No shit. Everything is fanservice..
0 0
Replying to Jadah • Dec 3, 2025
Title 10Dance
Everyone gonna be sick of me rewinding the tiny waist grab dance scene (embarrassing but idc).December 18 is taking…
Not the Bible pfp..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀
1 0
Replying to Moonzy • Dec 3, 2025
Heyy,I'm making a bl group chat on telegram if anyone is interested then dm me ❤️‍🔥
I am!
1 2
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Dec 2, 2025
Get these two actors under another agency etc. wtf star hunter?
Literally. I heard they left the company so our prayers have been heard🤣🤣
1 1
Replying to wookie • Dec 2, 2025
I would recommend this to someone i hate
This has me dying🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Sapphicace • Dec 2, 2025
Title Magic Lover
Do you guys think the actual show will have a more mature aesthetic or if they will stick with the Disney channel…
Disney kiddy vibes.
0 0
Replying to nampudding • Dec 2, 2025
Title You(r)Tuber
watching them in khemjira and omg I can't wait for this show to air!!! they're so cute
I love your name🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to Multifandomhoe • Dec 2, 2025
Title Love Punch!
Watch me make this and 10Dance my whole personality in 2026! xx
10Dance being my whole personality🤣🤣
3 0
Replying to ArianaPerez • Dec 2, 2025
Title 8Hours
Definitely; Win (Jjay) and Den (Job) because they are still alive at the final episode in 4 Minutes, but this…
Omg Happy Ending is not even out yet.. We are so behind schedule.
0 0