News
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
Don't trust the low ratings, the same way you don't trust high ratings.
Yes agreed!
0 0
Replying to MosaicMinded • Nov 28, 2025
Title Tide of Love
I don't get the positive comments here about this series: bad acting, bad direction, cheap production, poor quality,…
People are sugar coating the truth lol!
1 0
On Tide of Love • Nov 28, 2025
Title Tide of Love
The only show that should have gotten a 0 rating out of 10. Even 6.4 is still too high..
6 0
Replying to Aries21 • Nov 28, 2025
Title Tide of Love
🤦🏻♀️did they just do all this in class.... in broad daylight... and then carried on in the car 🤔…
THIS COMMENT TOOK ME OUT🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀
3 3
Replying to nayoichi • Nov 28, 2025
Title Tide of Love
i ain't blaming them 😭
I think it should be a 0.
2 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
Never go by rating here. 😅Low or high.
Omg this has been me too. lol
1 0
Replying to cupcake_iceccream • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
i am planning to watch this, but why are the ratings so low? i have heard good things about this.
Don't trust the low ratings, the same way you don't trust high ratings.
1 2
Replying to Vlodd • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
The low ratings are from the same people who give high marks to GMMTV's mediocre BLs.
Glad someone said the truth! GMMTV shows be getting high ratings when the show was not even that great.. and shows like this are looked down upon. Glad many people agree with you! I have been saying this from time. I be ratings theses GMMTV shows low and most people giving it good ratings like.. please. At this point people will eat anything their favourite ship and actors do.
3 0
Replying to Kyubin • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
The actors together look so weird to me. Individually they are both handsome and charming men, but the height…
Seriously?! Heigh difference in BLs are a staple..
11 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • Nov 28, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
The height difference is giving me life.😫
7 0
On Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum • Nov 28, 2025
Title Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
This movie was a waste of time... it was scary, but I would not know since I was hiding my face. Please I am trying to go to sleep peacefully.
5 0
On Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum • Nov 27, 2025
Title Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
About to watch this with headphones, wish me luck!
2 0
Replying to Tacye • Nov 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
I’m with you girl. Save a fish ride a merman.
I AM CRACKLING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀
1 0
Replying to tomopiiro • Nov 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
I'm so sorry, but I was laughing throughout the entire finale due to how batshit insane it was💀💀
It was ridiculous💀
0 0
On Lover Merman • Nov 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
Gave it a 5/10 because I knew it could have been better if I wrote it.
2 0
Replying to oddsare • Nov 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
Look, I need to talk about this BL series with the merman storyline, because honestly? It had SO much potential…
I am just going to imagine this how the story was like.
0 0
Replying to Beatlesgal • Nov 27, 2025
Title Lover Merman
It was a struggle to watch this. I think the actor who played Phraphai should have been one of the leading male…
I felt the chemistry between the main leads personally but Phraphai should have been lowkey.
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 27, 2025
Title The Spirealm
What movie is your profile gif from? I really want to see it😍
Thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 27, 2025
Title 10Dance
Me too, but regardless the quality of the trailer was immaculate😘
One of the top reasons, I am tuned in for this lol🤣🤣🤣😫
2 1
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 27, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
This show has far exceeded my expectations.
11 0

1