Details

  • Last Online: 23 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2024
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Lonely Bird • Nov 24, 2025
tell me about it how?????
I think the rating is very high for a show like this.
0 0
Replying to Yuuri • Nov 24, 2025
Novel reader here, i will spoil for you.He is a victim. Ghost gave him a dream make him go there so police would…
Ugh why could they not give us a plotwist😫
1 6
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 24, 2025
Title Peach Trap
The acting is mid too... Doha only has two emotions neutral and happy.
I heard that many korean productions that do BLs get influencers, models or maybe even idols. So most of them are not talentend in the acting department💀
0 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 24, 2025
Title Me and Thee
OMG THIS. The script is something else..
Yeah I will be seated for comedy, but why this😭
1 0
Replying to sIRLii • Nov 19, 2025
Title Peach Trap
They are all MLs how is it comfirmed?
Gyeon has know Doha since middle school or highschool... so thats his bestie😒
I don't get you starting this attitude with me.
2 1
Replying to flyxx k • Nov 19, 2025
Title Why R U?
try it, it's not bad if you feel bored you can just skip or drop it again
Not yet💔 But thanks for the reminder. Love is when people remind me like this💕
0 0
Replying to sIRLii • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
They are all MLs how is it comfirmed?
Because he kissed him first?
1 6
Replying to WilaFox • Nov 18, 2025
Title Me and Thee
HOW WHERE THEY ABLE TO SHOOT IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACES???? 😂😂😂 I bet that Est's coughing in some scenes…
I WOULD BE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF EVERYTIME🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet some takes took 100+ times to get the perfect scene.
1 1
Replying to cowboy carter • Nov 18, 2025
Title Me and Thee
i see fish upon the sky has bitten the ass of whoever decided to make this series. and i'm not mad about it.love…
OMG THIS. The script is something else..
1 2
Replying to Lexes99 • Nov 18, 2025
Title Me and Thee
LOL. Based on your first sentence I think you havent seen many GMMTV romcoms. Go check Sweet Tooth Good Dentist,…
I was about to say these.. because those romcoms were a mess.
0 0
Replying to ghigomic • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
The training "fight" in ep 3 between best friend and cafe guy was brutal🤩.
They need to be another BL together.
0 0
Replying to huphcnguyn • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Omg I love chemistry of best friend and cafe boy
Not everyone digging this ship after their fight scene lol.
0 0
Replying to Pvrsona • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
bro why did i think cafe guy and best friend r gonna end up together
PLOTWIST! Their fight scene was lowkey hot.
1 0
Replying to scott1076 • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
So who is everyone rooting for? My vote is for the jock, he seems to have the biggest heart and is the most protective.…
I was shipping them too and them kissing confirmed he is male lead. I need a jock in my life.
0 0
Replying to eighthsense • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
They literally had more chemistry than the barista guy has with doha. I kinda shipped them and had to stop myself…
LITERALLY LOL this should be the plotwist. The barrister guy realises he likes the bestie.
1 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
Oh, and I liked the bestie and barista sparring, it was kinda hot.
FOR REAL, I WAS LIKE HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS GET TOGETHER?
2 0
Replying to watercolor_eyes • Nov 18, 2025
Title Peach Trap
PLS JUST LET IT BE THE BEST FRIENDDDD 😭😭😭
AGREED. By the way where is your profile picture from?
0 0