Editorials
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Nov 16, 2025
Title Me and Who
He walked out??? Oh Tai is a bitch. NO. Don't make him the deuteragonist.
Yeah Tai the brother lol
0 0
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Nov 15, 2025
Title Me and Who
He walked out??? Oh Tai is a bitch. NO. Don't make him the deuteragonist.
No Yi is Suriyas ex... not the bestie of Apo his name is Tailah or something. The one who has a crush on Apo.
0 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 15, 2025
Title Therapy Game
I remembering reading it but now I kind of forgot lol.
Yes, we love themšš„¹
1 0
Replying to Housecat for Mortals • Nov 15, 2025
Title Me and Who
He walked out??? Oh Tai is a bitch. NO. Don't make him the deuteragonist.
He is too sweet, that I suspect him. He is supposed to be mad, or else he is plotting.
0 4
On Me and Who • Nov 15, 2025
Title Me and Who
Yi seems a little too nice for an ex. He placed the peach so Apo would use it in the drink. Yi sent that present with the threat.
12 4
On 10Dance • Nov 14, 2025
Title 10Dance
I saw the trailer and tiktok edits and I am excited for this!
6 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Nov 14, 2025
Title 10Dance
Old man? Wat o__O
LITERALLY LOL
3 0
Replying to jojo128sukehgshkt • Nov 14, 2025
Title Therapy Game
yes they are both idols who also sang and both appeared in their mvs.The ending and opening song of their blSugar…
I am so glad we have Idols actually acting very well!
1 0
Replying to tracydh • Nov 14, 2025
List STOP SUPPORTING THESE ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS
I'm seeing news that the evidence was fabricated about the timing and they dated only after she was an adult?
I saw this, the media is lying to save his career. Korea always save the predators.
3 3
Replying to jojo128sukehgshkt • Nov 13, 2025
Title Therapy Game
yes they are both idols who also sang and both appeared in their mvs.The ending and opening song of their blSugar…
OMG thats amazing they are promoting their singing career and actingšš«¦
1 2
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 13, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Its like that everywherešš
I think weāre kinda talking past each other Youāre right that Japan has some unique views on cheating, like how they separate emotional vs physical stuff and care more about discretion.But honestly, every country with high infidelity rates has its own version of a ācheating culture.ā France, Thailand, even parts of Europe, itās just seen differently.Japan only gets that label ācause the media focuses on it so much, which makes it seem more common when itās really everywhere. The difference is just how each society reacts.
3 1
Replying to oddsare • Nov 12, 2025
Title Mystique in the Mirror
After watching three episodes, hereās my theory, and no, Iām not putting it behind a spoiler tag, because…
Okay now this theory makes sense and I am mind blown. Love this theory!
1 0
Replying to Kumamonwakawaiidesu • Nov 12, 2025
Title Mystique in the Mirror
Haha the struggle is real š
i feel you but the actual problem is that the list will never go down š
FOR REAL
0 0
Replying to ifunanya • Nov 12, 2025
Title Mystique in the Mirror
To me i feel like what the author is trying to say is that āThe mirror doesnāt show monsters. It shows truth…
I love this!
1 0
Replying to Wonda447 • Nov 12, 2025
Title Therapy Game
Its like that everywherešš
Girl it is everywhere, but yeah in Japan its prevalent.
3 3
Replying to kaya • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
I'll have to spoil it for you to kind of make sense of it since this detail was intentionally left out to mislead…
After reading this comment makes me remember the manga I read years ago. Thats why they had trousers on.
0 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
That straight guy seems a little bent. š¤£š¤£ Minato is extremely gorgeous. They're brothers?!
I was like "straight guy" more like bisexual guy.
1 0
Replying to Jamelia • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
I didnāt expect Shizuma and Shohei to be brothers!!
I was so shocked lol
0 0
Replying to Lucky Siva • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
For all of you out there, please please read the original mangas Therapy Game and Therapy Game Restart to understand…
I remembering reading it but now I kind of forgot lol.
1 2
Replying to lily • Nov 11, 2025
Title Therapy Game
the outfits are slaying thooooo heyyyy
The outfits are slaying
2 0

1