Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 5, 2024
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Amiberry • Nov 5, 2025
Title Zomvivor
This drama should be canceled please I don't want to see or hear about the season 2 It's nonsense
This comment has my dying🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭💀💀💀💀💀
1 0
Replying to Fictionalgf • Nov 5, 2025
Title Zomvivor
So damn boring. I think most people here know these actors from some bl series or something i guess thats why…
I mean, probably why the ratings is good🤣
0 0
Replying to Solie • Nov 5, 2025
Title Zomvivor
Sun and his cheer routine 🙄
LMAO NOW I NEED TO WATCH THIS.🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 Is this scary?
0 0
Replying to S A I N T - H A Z E • Nov 5, 2025
Title Zomvivor
i have a feeling that they might make us wait 3 to 4 years for season 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
2 2
Replying to Fujoshi Simmer • Nov 5, 2025
Title Check Out
Please tell me how did it go... I'm planning to watch it 😅
Yes, yes. I will.🏃🏾‍♀️
2 0
Replying to regisd • Nov 4, 2025
Review Dear X
How could have you seen them all if it is not even out yet? This will be airing starting November 4th. Unless…
Plus I don't know what she is saying...
0 0
Replying to gasianshowlover • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
Does this have a side BL storyline? I saw a video that suggested it did.
Nope completely het. Wish it did.. As a big BL watcher, but I love thos het manhwa so I will be watching one of the few het shows.
1 0
Replying to Kn0cturnal • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
I hope that based on synopsis there is no big love triangle focus.
There is no love triangle.. there is a clear male lead.
0 2
Replying to RawRawad • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
The previous poster was better
Yes it resembled the manhwa/webtoon
0 0
Replying to ziwiy • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
I didn’t know it was kind of reverse harem. I thought it would be usual thriller
Its not really a reverse harem. There is a clear male lead.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
Reverse harem complex love Pentagon 1 woman 4 men. Something fresh 👀
There is a clear male lead though.
0 3
Replying to Lily • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
In a good way or bad way 😭😭😭
Its messy🤣
1 0
On Dear X • Nov 4, 2025
Title Dear X
OMG reading manhwa years ago paid off!!
5 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Nov 4, 2025
They've pretty much made it clear they are a couple in real life.
A beg not with this foolishness🤦🏿‍♀️
0 0
Replying to Smile • Nov 4, 2025
This ia my theory too. The reason he sees the old man only in mirror is coz he actually sees his real time reflection.…
Yes Win is a real person but now he is a figment of his imagination. So Alan is scared of reflection is because he is looking at him actual self. The old man is him.
2 0
Replying to Fujoshi Simmer • Nov 4, 2025
Title Check Out
Please tell me how did it go... I'm planning to watch it 😅
You reminding me to watch this thanks🤣
1 2
On Mystique in the Mirror • Nov 4, 2025
Okay I have a theory, what if the old man in the mirror is Alan himself but in present day. Alan is actually really old, he has been in that facility for years, and Win is not real, because no one acknowledged him.

Alan is living through his past memories. As a young man.
8 2
Replying to Two sister • Nov 4, 2025
Oh wow, thank you so much for the public service announcement that you dropped this series. Truly life-changing…
I had a good chuckle🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Smile • Nov 4, 2025
I guess most BL fans cannot comprehend complex stories amd immediately start rating less... Like give it a try…
THIS!
1 0
Replying to meba • Nov 4, 2025
Whoever hates Pheem, just think about what he's been through, his past and what was his motivation, his only goal…
No one can make me hate Pheem.
2 0