News
On Super Trip • Apr 15, 2022
Title Super Trip
Are all seasons summed up here? I’m watching S3 now and don’t know how to put it in my watchlist.
0 0
On Super Trip • Apr 15, 2022
Title Super Trip
Are all seasons summed up here? I’m watching S3 now and don’t know how to put it in my watchlist.
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Mar 23, 2022
Title EXO's Ladder Spoiler
Which country? It’s not in mine.
Thanks, dear!
0 0
Replying to nostalgia127 • Mar 21, 2022
Title EXO's Ladder
it’s in viki HELLO, made my life easier lol even tho i watch this for the hundredth times
Which country? It’s not in mine.
0 2
On 6 Years in Love • Mar 13, 2022
Title 6 Years in Love
If anybody is interested in watching the movie it’s on iQIYI.
0 0
On The Legend of Hao Lan • Mar 11, 2022
Title The Legend of Hao Lan
Is Mao Zi Jun indeed the male lead here?
2 2
Replying to Sophie • Mar 7, 2022
Title The Game Caterers Season 2 Spoiler
Subs are out
Then you for the rec but both aren’t my current interest.
0 0
Replying to Sophie • Feb 26, 2022
Title The Game Caterers Season 2
Subs are out
No idea. I only watch for YGA and have no comparison.
0 2
Replying to insomiaticmerp • Feb 26, 2022
Title The Game Caterers Season 2
why are there no subs yet at the new yg ep?by when do they normal upload the subs since its already been like…
Subs are out
0 4
Replying to Abefe89 • Feb 21, 2022
Title The King in Love Spoiler
Please how did you download thus movie
The show is on Viki. If it’s not in your region use VPN and choose USA. Then you can watch it.
0 0
On The Sadness • Feb 11, 2022
Title The Sadness
I watched in German cinema and had to sort my thoughts after that. I’d say it’s a brutal society critic and pure gore - not for the faint hearted.
0 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Jan 31, 2022
Title One Ordinary Day
Anti-climatic ending =(
I’ve read that a lot. Personally it didn’t feel that way for me.
4 0
On Out of Control • Jan 26, 2022
Title Out of Control
Is there a reason why they don’t release it? I mean it’s time to move on and show this movie to the world. We should all try to get it to Netflix.
0 0
On One Ordinary Day • Jan 24, 2022
Title One Ordinary Day
Must See Show with amazing actors and a well written script. The portrayal gave me goosebumps and made me binge the entire drama in one go. It’s indeed addictive and makes you wonder about many cases and procedures. I can only recommend this masterpiece.
3 2
On Trumpet of the Cliff • Jan 23, 2022
Title Trumpet of the Cliff
Beautiful movie with a nice, calm pace. I enjoyed watching it. The only critic from my side is the predictable plot. I think I figured it out already in the beginning. But despite that it was a nice watch I can recommend.
2 0
On Connected • Jan 20, 2022
Title Connected
Surprisingly funny and entertaining!
0 0
Replying to Althalus • Jan 20, 2022
Title The Closet Spoiler
why is it sad?!?!? spoiler please!!!!
Yes. They’re some sad aspects included but the movies doesn’t focus too much on the mood.
0 0
On I Am Ichihashi - Journal of a Murderer • Jan 18, 2022
Title I Am Ichihashi - Journal of a Murderer
Where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to xumatt • Jan 18, 2022
Title Noble Aspirations Season 3 Spoiler
yea facts, atleast the most of the others are still here
The rumor goes that he didn’t agree on the script and the lowered payment and dropped out. I don’t know how much truth is to it.
1 1
Replying to dramacrazier • Jan 17, 2022
Title Through the Darkness Spoiler
where can i watch this online?
It’s on Viki.
1 0

1