Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
Replying to Jilly • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan
Noo way!!... I've watch that show 2 times already and never noticed, do you have a time stamp? ;)
I just went to check, wow can't believe that's him
1 4
Replying to adrasteia • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan Spoiler
Title: 《京圈霸總愛上我》ML: Wang NanFL: Zhu Xiao Xuehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTK9nNE9t6o
Hello I'm looking for a drama with Wang Nan and Zhang Jin Yi, they have a daughter from a one-night stand and he's a taxi driver, she's a ceo.

this is the link of the video i saw, I can't find the full video anywhere and it doesn't seem to be listed here on MDL on either of their pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x7UBX1eZQ
0 0
Replying to Greer • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan Spoiler
《许你真心岁岁欢》 Xǔ nǐ zhēnxīn suì suì huān | Promise You True Joy Every Year.Haining once gave…
Hello I'm looking for a drama with Wang Nan and Zhang Jin Yi, they have a daughter from a one-night stand and he's a taxi driver, she's a ceo.

this is the link of the video i saw, I can't find the full video anywhere and it doesn't seem to be listed here on MDL on either of their pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x7UBX1eZQ
0 0
Replying to missgap • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan
2024Let her be the baitML: Wang NanFL: Song Yu Jiahttps://youtu.be/Fn17soE9ZlI?si=fWGvmfkxY0ajvgdChttps://youtu.be/rAvH6zlDLkQ?si=EoypkRVwVyf4ulE6
Hello I'm looking for a drama with Wang Nan and Zhang Jin Yi, they have a daughter from a one-night stand and he's a taxi driver, she's a ceo.

this is the link of the video i saw, I can't find the full video anywhere and it doesn't seem to be listed here on MDL on either of their pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x7UBX1eZQ
0 0
Replying to Guang Dian • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3lP4ZpMTFg&t=484shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skXUSQhOZ-g&t=393s
Hello I'm looking for a drama with Wang Nan and Zhang Jin Yi, they have a daughter from a one-night stand and he's a taxi driver, she's a ceo.

this is the link of the video i saw, I can't find the full video anywhere and it doesn't seem to be listed here on MDL on either of their pages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x7UBX1eZQ
0 2
Replying to ASTER • Sep 19, 2025
Person Zhang Jin Yi
related
Hello, do you know the drama that she acted with Wang nan, i saw a Youube short where she walked into the restaurant and there was a little girl, the dad came in and it was Wang Nan
0 1
Replying to Dramawatcherxo • Sep 19, 2025
Person Wang Nan
Easter egg moment, he guest-starred in Love Me, Love My Voice, episode 19 briefly :)
Noo way!!... I've watch that show 2 times already and never noticed, do you have a time stamp? ;)
0 6
Replying to Taz-mania • Sep 18, 2025
Person Wang Yi Ran
Is this even a picture of Wang Yi Ran? It looks nothing like him...
Multiple people including me tried changing it sooo many times, and it doesn't work.. every time i come to his page i shake my head hahaha
2 0
Replying to cowabungamannn • Sep 12, 2025
Person Chen Guan Yi
name: 勾摄政王亲亲,她只想续命 (induce regent to kiss, she just wants to prolong her life)ml: chen…
I liked this, their chemistry was fire
2 0
Replying to Jilly • Sep 11, 2025
I'm replying so if you find it, I can come back :)
If you look below Jwells just updated the link, its on youtube now 😀
0 1
Replying to Jilly • Sep 11, 2025
Hello, where did you watch it? Can't find it anywhere
Thank you, someone also mentioned it in the comments. Luckily I have a subscription there 😀
1 0
Replying to Fxeldly • Sep 11, 2025
This is one of my favorite drama and all links are disabled. I’ll keep looking and will post if I find anything.…
I'm replying so if you find it, I can come back :)
0 4
Replying to KiwiPeanut_TeaBear • Sep 11, 2025
This in dailymotion https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9jq5mwBUT low quality video. Tried looking for it in youtube,…
Thank you, it's better than nothing I haven't been able to find this anywhere either
1 0