Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2019

Jilly

Right here. Maybe somewhere. Yet everywhere!
There's a lot of similar plot to this one, I liked this one more than others because the ML found the FL in the first 30 mins of the show, there wasn't any mixup with the child's mother, when they got married, the FL wanted it to be a secret, the ML didn't and tried a few tricks to expose their marriage, it didn't work but not long after he was successful. The FL also found her mother's side of family, what i liked is that nothing was dragged out and there were only maybe 2 cases of bullying, one from the SFL and one from her highs school, but it was Moreso words, there was a kidnapping and it ended fast.. oh they also used a real baby in the start which i liked.
1 0
Replying to Dramawatcherxo • Aug 27, 2025
So apparently ML and FL are a real couple, so explains the good kiss scenes!My only issue is that it felt uncomfortable…
I agree, I've seen a few similar story but the ML wasn't living with the FL when he took her in, he was away from her until she became an adult. But this was weird, the flash backs was about him literally raising her... super weird 😕
2 1
Replying to timystic • Aug 26, 2025
This was so refreshing compared to the usual vertical drama narrative. 😍
Hello, do you mind sharing where you watched it?
0 2
Replying to Angelica • Aug 26, 2025
what do you mean with "the ML wasn't a total green flag, he wasn't red, so maybe a little grey"??? i did't…
Green flag is someone who loves you and doesn't hurt you, they have a sense or morality, what's right and wrong.

Red flag is someone who is toxic, no morals.

Not green or red is considered grey, meaning you're nice, kind and treat the other person well, but they're not really morally right.
4 4
Replying to Rainayade • Aug 22, 2025
Person Zhang Li Ren
I’m looking for a drama starring Zhang Liren and Pan Huimin
Ohh my gosh!!.. Same. I just saw a short of it on YT and can't find it anywhere
1 2
On Mei Bao Ta Chao Nan Hong • Aug 21, 2025
They were way too cute, I liked the ML personality in this, me was mature and yet childish. I liked how his friends seems like real life friends, eating his hospital food on his hospital bed like they moved in haha. I haven't seen the other versions, I did read comments on a few of them, but none regarding how sweet it is like this one, there's no misunderstanding, no green tea, 85% or more of the time was spent on the ML and FL.

What I didn't like was the FL mom didn't seem to involved with her, she didn't treat her bad and loved her, but she didn't have a lot of scene and didn't even know her father assaulted her at school, she didn't seem too involved in the FL life. I also didn't like that her step-brother liked her, not sure how it is in the other versions, but it was weird hahaha - but that's minimal, this show was well worth the watch
3 2